Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hi ya Hun
Where's Lou????
Glad you had a good weekend - glad you've got your stone off!
I need a mini-challenge this week - so I must drink 4 ltres EVERYDAY - keep only having 3 some days xxxx

Right Girl, 4 litres it is.. :D

Not sure where Lou is, She is probably too busy, She text this morning to say well done on 2lb..

I will text her and tell her to pop on when she gets 5 mins.. ;)

Right Girl, 4 litres it is.. :D

Not sure where Lou is, She is probably too busy, She text this morning to say well done on 2lb..

I will text her and tell her to pop on when she gets 5 mins.. ;)

Yes - we can post to confirm that we have done it each day - I've only done 2 so far so I better get glugging xxxx

Hiya

My mini challenge is to 'START' the diet. seeing my cc tonight at 8.30 pm and so back on it tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to loosing weight..

so my challenges for this week are

1. start diet ha ha
2. drink at least 3 litres of water a day
3. get into ketosis

will be back tomorrow!!!

Hi guys how is everyone?

Thought i'd drop in for a quickie! Will update you all in morn what this weeks WI was like - i'll see Toni for it in the morning! But still going strong - 100%! Fluids still at bare minimum tho! Such a struggle even to get them in! And STILL running to loo all the time cos of it! Goes straight thru me!!!

ANyhoo....I AM STRESSED TO THE HILT GUYS!!! I need relaxation type assistance and ideas TOOT SWEET!!! Yesterday the carwash at safeways ate my car!! (Well - forced boot open, then the air dryer thing forced the boot against back window - now wont close, all warped, etc!! I was honkin my horn for Scotland, and no bugger came to help! I saw the folk in the car waiting behind me look up....and then look down again and ignore me!!!! Was bloody raging!!!). So today has been spent phoning and emailing Safeways Insurance Dept to try and get it sorted. Had to trail about getting quotes to send to them - but all done now so just got to wait for them to process it all and fix me car!! I only went to wash it so i could take pics to SELL IT!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaand we are in middle of selling our house...or trying to...2 lots of folk have gone "yeah yeah it fab we'll phone you"....and nothing has happened! Wouldnt bother me so much if it wasnt for the fact there's a place we want!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHH number 2!!!

Ok ok......DEEP BREATH....i'm ok......fluffy bunnies.....raindrops and moonbeams.... sunny beaches.....

HELP!!!

Lors x

Awww Lors, ;)

What a total Nightmare your having Hun,
Can Anything possibly go right for you in your life, YES your diet is going fab, Hopefully everything will sort itself out and you can get back to normal, Come on here and moan to us, It'll make you feel better if nothing else..

Love this bit on ya post -
Ok ok......DEEP BREATH....i'm ok......fluffy bunnies.....raindrops and moonbeams.... sunny beaches.....

Ha Ha .. Fab..

Hugs...

Thanks Kel my love - just feeling uber uber UBER stressimacated just now - i know it wont last, but at the time its SUCKY!!! But hopefully soon enough we will have the house we want, i will have got shot of the volvo, and got my little seicento in MAD MAD BRIGHT ORANGE!! Want a wee car cos we moving into the big smoke (ha ha if you can call inverness that!!!), and Gav has a bigger car too - no need for 2!!!

Fingers crossed all settles sooner rather than later!!!

L x

Hiyya all!

Sounds like everyone has had a good weekend.

Kel - I have been getting dizzy this weekend, usually when I stand up too fast and I have to wait for the room to catch up with me but generally after that I am fine.

Well, had a good weekend again, helped by the fact that I had to work on Saturday, which meant being away from food (and the thought of food) all day. Just starting my third week and feeling fab, although looking forward to my AAM week and am then gonna try the next step, since my son has decided to start storing food to give to me, bless he thinks we can't afford for me to eat!

Just started work at 5pm and one the lawyers has just commented that I look like I have lost alot of weight?!!! Yiipppeeeeeeeee!! She said you can really see it in my face and chest (although am hoping she doesn't spend too much time looking at my chest normally!!) ha ha ha But its really nice to have someone comment on it and really gives you a kick up the ass to keep going. Next weigh in not til Thursday but am thinking it may not be too good at its TOTM at the weekend, but we will have to wait and see.

A x

Hi ya Hun
Where's Lou????
Glad you had a good weekend - glad you've got your stone off!
I need a mini-challenge this week - so I must drink 4 ltres EVERYDAY - keep only having 3 some days xxxx

Thanks for asking after me clare,,,,,,

Hi all:wave_cry:

feeling a bit crap and I so wish I hadn't eaten for joes birthday a few weeks ago..I did so well the first week and then ate and just havent been able to get a grip since!!! two steps forward 6 steps back!!
every day I say I will re start and by mid afternoon I have eaten something:sigh:
But I do want to get some weight off and I want to be slimmer for disney...I can still do the 20lb thig if i really put my mind to it..I just need to get over the first few days and then I am on a roll....so here goes again.........

I bought lots of water today and I have piles of packs in the fridge and drawer...so I have got to do this!

Kel I am so porud of you for doing your 1st stone!!! You are doing fab babe!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else(sorry not to name you all !!) you are all doing FAB and are putting me to shame..I know what I could have lost by being good...but I am going to get my arse moving and loose this weight!
Keep up the good work the results are going to be soooo worth it!!!!!

Hugs to all, sorry I havent been around.....BUT things are going to change!!!!

hugs to all Lou XXX

hiya everyone. Day 1 for me glugging loads of water and trying to hang on as long as i can for my first pack cos i need to keep a one for tonight!

Will post later.

Hi guys, just poppin in to say hi! Kelly your first stone that is brill well done :)
Louise, all you can do is try try try your best to stick with it, clear your presses of all stuff you like and keep busy. Hope you get back on the wagon soon.
Hi wobbly, best of luck today, sounds like your doing great already keep drinking the water. I usually leave a packet till nightime aswell as thats when the munchies call me!!
biglors what an awful thing to happen just as you were trying to sell the car. I hope you get it all sorted quickly

becky :)

Hi Clare.

Thanks for the msg honey. Feeling very 'with it' today, its one of those days when I think 'why do I find this hard some days??' long may it last!

Been to toddler group this morning and I have had 3 coffees....all NOT de caff so at the moment I have got the serious shakes...need to go and drink and have a shake soon!
Will catch up properly later, just made the girlies pancakes for lunch, luckily its something that really doesnt bother me at all...so have not had a struggle with cravings!

have a good day Lou X

Hi Clare.

Thanks for the msg honey. Feeling very 'with it' today, its one of those days when I think 'why do I find this hard some days??' long may it last!

Been to toddler group this morning and I have had 3 coffees....all NOT de caff so at the moment I have got the serious shakes...need to go and drink and have a shake soon!
Will catch up properly later, just made the girlies pancakes for lunch, luckily its something that really doesnt bother me at all...so have not had a struggle with cravings!

have a good day Lou X

Glad to hear it hun x
I've told my daughter - pancakes are off as she's the only one who eats them!
I might get her some crepes that she can put lemon and sugar on herself!
Oh I've had a coffee, flavoured with cinnamon & hazelnut from Julian Graves - they're YUMMY xxxx

Hiya girlies!

May i start with a ha YOOOOOOOOOOOOOG huggle for Lou! We all here for ya hun if you need to rant or chat or anything! And just glad you having a good day - makes all the difference, but when you feel low, its beyond sucky. HUGGLES!!!

Have just been for weigh in...

ANOTHER 5.75lbs OFF!!! Grand total of 25lbs in 4 weeks!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :D :D :D

Its my AAMW this week, so not sure what i'm going to do! Prob just stick to a wee bit chicky or tuna wi some cabbage or something...Weird having to think on eating something at all!!

Loves and huggles to all

L x

Thanks Guys - i am totally totally delighted! Spent whole week with the mantra of "come on 17s come on 17s come on 17s" - so when it said 17st whatever on the scale this morning i actually made lots of loud "YAY" noises! Big hug from Toni my CDC too. She's just so lovely!

Hi y'all. I've had so much to catch up on its taken me ages!!Well done on the big loss Lors, ya doing fab!! Sorry to hear about car/house stresses, NIGHTMARE.Good luck for the WI today huffly, you have been so good I hope its 100lb you lose today!!Kel - well done on the stone, I want to lose a stone a month too (at least). Went out for a meal for my dads 65th last night, didn't go mad and hopefully now I can have a few weeks with no food related outings so I can get this weight OFF! Hi to everyone, else!! Going well today, 2l down and 2 cups of tea, and 3/4 of a bar. Gonna try and keep the shakes till later when I have the need for food. Work really busy but needed a break to catch up on here as I was having withdrawal symptons!! PS Thanks for the funny emails Kel, love 'em!!!

Thanks for the praise Lors! Have had a good day have had plenty of water, Banana tetra, soup and just having a bar....so...so far so good!!

Fab news on your wi honey!! :talk017:
You are doing amazing..this time next week you will be down 2 st!! Do you have any before/after shots yet??

Just a word on AAM, make sure you read your yellow hand book, tuna is not allowed!! Any white fish, cottage cheese, chicken or quorn..all plain! I did stick to this bit, but never took too much notice of the two tbsp of salad/veg...mosty of it is water anyway! didnt go over the top, but had more than it stated!!lol

Have a good evening all, will prob catch up later XXX
Thanks again for the support! XXX:flowers::thankyou:

Last edited:
Back