Kellmo's Atkins attempt

I don't really understand the veg thing. The book says I can eat so many grams but it's a massive amount and other people are just saying a small handful. I'm having very little veg today and for the next few days!

Fingers crossed....

Would you believe I had a tub of prawns, lettuce, mayo and then a packet of tangfastics shouted me! .... I actually resisted!

Menu for today -

Breakfast. - 3 egg omelette with 22 g cheddar cheese.

Lunch - prawns with one mini lettuce and mayo.

Tea - 2 chicken breasts filled with 30g goats cheese, wrapped in prosciutto.

I might make choc ganache later - craving something sweet!

Yeah, I had it.

After I'd eaten it I had the urge to pig out. I wanted every goodie in the cupboard and more but I waited. Eventually I watched an advert for 'very' and it got me thinking I'd prefer to be on nice clothes than eat my way out of my crappy mood.

image-544169936.jpg

Thu 12.9.13

Last edited:
Well done avoiding the pig out. If sweet food tends to trigger you then might be worth trying to avoid!

Oops ops. Too late. I caved.

Rich tea, cake, soreen, 2 apples, grapes and salted peanuts. Ganache made me crave and hormones running riot as I've forgotten to take my pill and had to take 3 in a row earlier!

Hi.

Once again I'm starting afresh! I'm maintaining at about a stone heavier than I'd like to be - always on the borderline of healthy/overweight. Bloody life gets on the way!

So today I've had

Breakfast - 3 egg omelette with 30g cheese

Lunch - tin of tuna with mayo and mini lettuce

Exercise - level 1, day 1 of 30 day shred.

Thanks!! Responded on the shred thread (!) and yeah, the water you hold in your muscles isn't pleasing when on the scales??!!

So today I've had
Breakfast - 3 egg omelette with 30g cheese

Lunch - tin of tuna with mayo and mini lettuce

Exercise - level 1, day 1 of 30 day shred.
45 min walk with dog.

Snack - 2 cabanosi and a packet of Boursin.

Tea - salmon and small handful of spinach.

Back