Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Rahahah! He's another 3 F's but some moderator would only delete it!

Is at least one of them fffffffffantastic? (I wrote something else there but thought better of it). :D

I lasted about 5 months and it was HELL. I finally discovered what being skinny felt like. It felt cold and tired, hungry, deprived and miserable!

5 months!!!???!!! Bloody hell you truly are hardcore.

I hated Dukan so much - it's so restrictive. And I hated eating all that oat bran stuff every day it looked like something you'd find in your dustpan after sweeping the floor - it always reminded me of that little Britain sketch called fat fighters where she they were in a slimming class and the woman kept telling them that if they wanted to lose weight they would have to eat dust Lol xx

5 months!!!???!!! Bloody hell you truly are hardcore. I hated Dukan so much - it's so restrictive. And I hated eating all that oat bran stuff every day it looked like something you'd find in your dustpan after sweeping the floor - it always reminded me of that little Britain sketch called fat fighters where she they were in a slimming class and the woman kept telling them that if they wanted to lose weight they would have to eat dust Lol xx

Uh it was the worst time ever - I went from vlcd to dukan so thought it was luxury actually eating any good at all! I was ill. And I looked thin but felt AWFUL!

I actually liked the oatbran - filled me up. I couldn't break the cycle of bingeing / starving and so I switched (long story!!)

So glad I found atkins!

:woohoo: You're so on that shred kell! :woohoo:

Thanks amigos! Still feeling great - I always get this buzz when I work out and I love it!

Meg it's hard but I can't believe the difference in 9 days - at least 2 inches off my waist and 2 off hips too!

LOVE IT!

Day 10 when Halle is in bed x

Ahhhh gutted!

I couldn't do day 9 today as I've needed to strip and colour my hair - it took me an hour and half. Be back on it tomorrow xx

Bet you do all the better because of another day's rest. Plus your hair will be so much more gorgeous! :D

Oi, hang on a mo, it's only twenty past nine! Is there a curfew on the shred or what??? :D :D :D

Well done on the inches - that's amazing:D

Yes. It's actually illegal to do it after 9pm. Didn't you get that e-mail?
See my diary for equally CBA attitude to exercise today kell. I can actually touch my treadmill from where I'm sitting and am studiously ignoring it, LOL!

Day 9 of the shred - DONE!

You are the shredinator! I'm loving it 7lbs down this morning. Only stated Monday and went over carbs yesterday (dam shape yog) I'm a bit sad I've got dinner out tomorrow and Saturday.... In looking forward to sat but it's at my friends so no choice, Friday at a restaurant but could do without going. Have you been out eating yet?

See my diary for equally CBA attitude to exercise today kell. I can actually touch my treadmill from where I'm sitting and am studiously ignoring it, LOL!

Hahahahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahaha! Genius in laziness! I just needed my hair doing!!! Got paid today and could not wait any more!!

Does look better and day 10 will be tomorrow and level 2 on Saturday. Oh ****** on a bike!

You are the shredinator! I'm loving it 7lbs down this morning. Only stated Monday and went over carbs yesterday (dam shape yog) I'm a bit sad I've got dinner out tomorrow and Saturday.... In looking forward to sat but it's at my friends so no choice, Friday at a restaurant but could do without going. Have you been out eating yet?

7lbs??!! PIGGING HELL JELLIE! Well done - bet you feel fab! I've not weighed for about 3 weeks because I know I won't like it - I'm ok in my clothes but exercise makes me weigh
More so I'm avoiding for as long as possible!

no I don't really eat out (too poor/tight!)
but today I was mega hungry so I bought my dinner from a buttie shop - big salad with crab and prawn and pickles and peppers.

If I were eating out I'd choose steak/chicken/fish with massive salad or mixed veg, fajitas or something with no carbs - and 13 pints of beer (hahahah - pepsi max or soda water!)

Eating at a friends is tricky... I eat at my dads and sisters every 2 Sundays out of 3 (and it do the third) so I do tend to eat what I'm given unless it's something like pasta - which just HURTS when I eat it - but family's different isn't it? I can demand certain veg or tell them I'll bring my own.

Does your friend known you're on atkins? Maybe you could offer to take something???

Back