Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Hey Chicklet - Was good yesterday. Still heavy today but was definately holding water #cankles. Dont think Atkins is for me. Will stick to low carb but follow a more calorie controlled WW/SW healthy eating approach. Must say thats what appealed about Dukan, not so much fat... :)

Hey Chicklet - Was good yesterday. Still heavy today but was definately holding water #cankles. Dont think Atkins is for me. Will stick to low carb but follow a more calorie controlled WW/SW healthy eating approach. Must say thats what appealed about Dukan, not so much fat... :)[/QUOTE

Really?? Ok chica x if it's not for you it won't feel good or natural. Xx

Hi! Thanks. Food is just functional sometimes (and when I'm in the zone particularly!)

Breakfast - sweet mim and cream cheese (LOVE!)

Dinner - chicken stuffed with pesto cream cheese and wrapped in Serrano ham.

Tea - unplanned as yet. Steak? Bacon?

Hi all.

Atkins has not seemed to be working for me. So I've thrown myself off the atkins wagon in spectacular style. I've ordered a VLCD for the rest of this week. I KNOW it's not ideal but it's what I need to do.

Feel miserable :-(

Hi all.

Atkins has not seemed to be working for me. So I've thrown myself off the atkins wagon in spectacular style. I've ordered a VLCD for the rest of this week. I KNOW it's not ideal but it's what I need to do.

Feel miserable :-(

Don't worry about it too much just do what feels right for you and keep posting. I fell into the carbs big time this weekend, and gained back all the weight I lost :( I'm calorie counting this week to and hope to lose a couple of pounds this week.

Hi. It's so reassuring to know it's not just me. I think I can maintain on atkins and I do really really like that way of eating/living because I don't think carbs suit me. I just want my vlcd to arrive and get started. My patience is below 0!!

I'm eating everything in sight and the ONLY pleasure I get is the actual taste. Seriously considering if I have an ED?!?'

Back