Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Thanks.. ... Been tough today but I am not stopping.

Man this vlcd is tough when the weather is cold. I'm having 2 showers and a bath a day. Minimum! And have the heating wapped up with jamas, socks and cardigan. (Sexy I know ;-)) !

Hi kell, I've done a vlcd before and Marigold stock powder worked magic at filling and warming x

Great Kell on the 2lbs- wow. All stores usually have the Swiss Marigold in the gluten free section and not with the knorr etc. so you may find it there. It's vegetable stock and quite yummy I use all the time. I buy the lower sodium one in the purple tub. x

Well done chicken :) your doing great.... How are you feeling today? Any warmer or fuller.? Is it expensive??

Thank you! Yeah I'm a bit fuller now but this morning I was really hungry. I'm sure ketosis is here or very close because I smell (BO!) which is always a sign for me! I am warm but I had to have a bath before and the heating is going on very soon. It's all worth it for the rapid weight loss! It's about £33 a week plus one meal a day. It's way cheaper than Cambridge etc but still not cheap. And also, my assignment is ALMOST finished - even on 500 cals a day it's manageable to don lots of academic thinking!! Not left the house today so tomorrow I'll nip to the supermarkets for some necessities (rest of family are obviously still eating normally!)

Thanks for asking about me xx

Kellmo xxx

That is good going! Your willpower is something else! I think I would have to lock myself away on that little calories x

I can do this easier than I can do other diets/eating plans. I'm all or nothing kinda gal. Just had my last shake and will be going to bed soon... Have very little energy !

Of course if ask about you :) pleased it's going well..... You weight loss is impressive and actually in comparison to buying meat it's not that costly.

Another 1lb off .... Yay high five :) x so bladdy happy for you x

Sorry I missed your question hun - chicken stock I use a dribble of Knorr liquid chicken concentrate. Not sure how many cals though, it's fine for l/c.

Well done for getting through the shivers, the weather doesn't help! :)

And good luck for your assignment!

Hey - I nipped to tesco today but couldn't see the bullion. I was hungry and so I couldn't concentrate very well so I didn't find an alternative.

Today has been hungry again. You know that kind of hungry where it turns into feeling sick? That. Yuk.

So I've stuck to plan today - not drank as much water as I could so I'm going to have a hot bath and sink a litre or so while I'm in there - already warm! Our family (us, my dad and my sister) alternate cooking for everyone every Sunday. Tonight it was my dads turn and he did roast chicken dinner. I had some chicken and took my own spring greens but I did have some of his home made gravy. I strictly shouldn't have done but the temptation was too much and i didn't had any potatoes, peas, carrots or sausage stuffing. They also had ice cream with fruit coulis for dessert and I stuck to my water!

The gravy may have stalled me but I needed it!

Me and Andy are going out to a Halloween party on Saturday and to see my gran in the daytime (both been planned for months) and so that will be a planned day off. Depending on what weight I am I might pick sns back up on the Sunday/Monday or just go back to atkins.

Hope you are all well!

Kellmo xx

Back