Kellmo's Plan D

kellmo

Gold Member
Hello, my (cyber) name is Kellmo, I'm 32 years old and a food-a-holic. I am also a mum, teaching assistant, trainee teacher and wife (leaving little time for myself!)

This is getting to be a very tedious tale to tell but in June 2012 I started a VLCD, I lost 4 stone and I went to dukan for maintenance - it didn't work, I hated the food and it was making me very ill. SO, I tried intermittent fasting but found I just overate on the 'feed' days and I have ended up 12lbs heavier than I would like to be and it's going to change.

My clothes are tight, I don't feel comfortable and I am scared of spiralling back out of control again. I'm not going to let that happen.

And so once again I have changed my game plan. I'm following SW original plan. I don't want to try EE (although my SW counsellor tries to convince me to each time I see her). I like the structure of red days, the limited carbs are good (carbs just don't agree with me - they cause me pain and I binge eat after having them).

I lost half a lb the first week and managed to gain one the second week and so I'm worse off than when I started. I've got a food diary going on the dukan thread but I think I'd benefit from help and support from people actually doing SW !

I will copy and paste my food for this week (the good and the bad) into here but for now I just want to get this set up, log all my food and exercise (and emotions!) and say hello!!

So I'm a full on SW member now, getting weighed on a Tuesday afternoon.

My goal weight is 9 stone 7.
Current weight : 10 stone 5.

Kellmo x

Last edited:
Well done on your loss last year, and well done on getting on top of things now before they get out of control :D

Well done on your loss last year, and well done on getting on top of things now before they get out of control :D

Thank you. I must admit this weight is my absolute limit right now, last year it was about 14 and a half stone. It's a world away but these few extra lbs are bothering me more than the excess 60 lbs I had to lose!!

I can understand that! Lost 90lb on Cambridge then had to stop suddenly as received operation date at short notice. Moved up to 1200cal and regained 5lb and was more bothered about getting rid of that 5lb than I was the original 90lb I had lost!

I can understand that! Lost 90lb on Cambridge then had to stop suddenly as received operation date at short notice. Moved up to 1200cal and regained 5lb and was more bothered about getting rid of that 5lb than I was the original 90lb I had lost!

Bizarre isn't it? How our mentality changes as well as our bodies. I still see myself as 'fat' even at goal weight too, think I always will.

Sun 2.6.13

Exercise - Davina DVD. 30 mins of 'pump' (weights and cardio) LOVED IT! and now I feel great - exercise really does it for me so why don't I do it daily????

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (Hexb1), banana, kiwi, muller light. 2 glasses sparkling water. Tea. (Milk is 1/2 if hexa1 allowance as I drink so little)

Pear. More water.

Banana.

Tea at my dads so not entirely SW friendly. But I did ok - 1 and 1/2Pork chop cooked with apples, garden peas (hexb2), roast potatoes (5 syns)
Resisted sticky toffee pud and custard and had grapefruit and mullerlight instead.

No hexa today as I barely had any tea and no cheese.

Weekly syns - 90/105

Last edited:
Hello, Best of look on your journey bk to target. I do Extra Easy! In my first week bk at sw last week I lost 4.5 lbs! I was the same as you not wanting to over do it with carbs but it really works! I lost over 2 stone on sw doing extra easy! Xxx

Hello, Best of look on your journey bk to target. I do Extra Easy! In my first week bk at sw last week I lost 4.5 lbs! I was the same as you not wanting to over do it with carbs but it really works! I lost over 2 stone on sw doing extra easy! Xxx

Wow! 4.5lbs is incredible! And with carbs too?? Well done - I may look into EE at some point but don't feel comfortable with it yet... But I defo will have a serious look!

Uni day today - long slog!

Breakfast - weetabix, banana and mullerlight. (Hexb1)

Lunch - Italian chicken (with tomatoes, onions and herbs) with green salad, tomatoes, onion, peppers etc. banana and apple.

Snack - another banana (on way home)

Tea

image-3977533986.jpg

Chicken in Parma ham (fat cut off) and salad with feta (hexa1)

8 olives = 1 syn

Grapefruit.

Last edited:
Wow! 4.5lbs is incredible! And with carbs too?? Well done - I may look into EE at some point but don't feel comfortable with it yet... But I defo will have a serious look!

Yep with carbs xx

What the bloody hell?

Got weighed this afternoon and I have put on another lb. my clothes feel bigger, I've exercised and I've stayed on plan.

I was puzzled as I've done SW red days as well as I could but then I got to thinking that something must have affected it.

The only things I can think of are

1 - I'm on my period.

2 - I had a lot of syns on Friday and some alcohol so I might be holding on to excess weight/water/something!

??? And after that I'm stumped. I do really feel lighter and much better than last week but I suppose it's just one of those things.

I'm supposed to be going out for my friends bday on sat but I'm just not drinking, I need one full on, knuckle down week to get the weight loss ball rolling.

;-(

I've had a treat tonight. Some Nutella on toast, a curly wurly and some crisps. That's it. Treat done and start afresh tomorrow.

Kellmo x

Hi kellmo i am in the same boat this week i have been 100% on plan since Saturday i did go of plan on Friday but its looking like a gain for me this week seriously considering a dd tomorrow to see if i can salvage my week i can cope with a sts but gains are tough to get your head round. I am sure for you its totally due to it being totm as your food looks great.

Back