Kellmo's Plan D

Breakfast - usual weetabix, yogurt and fruit.

Snack - melon

Lunch - peri peri chicken with salad. Muller light.

Small banana

Tea - large ham salad with tzatziki, olives etc. 2 Greek muller yogurts.

Apple. Grapefruit.

Chocolate. - 7.5 syns
Olives and dip - 3 syns
Yogurt - 1 syn

Syns - 11.5/105

Daughters 9th birthday tomorrow so illness trying to stay good. Really want to be under 10 stone in 2 weeks x

My big girls birthday today - she's a massive 9!

Breakfast - weetabix, yogurt and fruit. Piece of bacon.

How did daughter's birthday go? x

Hey kiddo, it was great thanks.
Sorry I've been AWOL. Finishing off uni stuff for end of 1st year and to be honest eating too many party food type foods!

I've done exercise to try and make up for it and I will do 2 lots tomorrow (am and pm) in hope of a small loss.

Food for today was all on plan, CBA writing it all but all healthy red day.

Hope everyone is ok, been reading your diaries!

Kellmo x

Is it your weigh in today?? x

Indeed it is Frona. I'm not going and here is my excuse :- I've eaten too many bad things. That's it. Again :-(

I HAVE done 5 sessions of cardio/pump/core training and Zumba since I pigged out but my scales are showing I've gained and I don't want to go and put on. I feel lighter and I usually retain water.

I'm back in the zone and will have the weight off for next week but I don't want to be weighed tonight. How are you lovey?

Quite right xx You are working hard and back on track so next week is soon enough, no need to make yourself feel bad....we all have to live a bit at times! I'm ok. Putting on weight doing SW :confused: ..so am having today and tomorrow off and then back to it on Thursday. Hoping the break will get me motivated and maybe the scales moving in the right direction again when I start back xx

Let's keep going eh? New start today. Scales were not my friend again this morning but I have new clothes I need to look good in ASAP!

Davina DVD - buff cardio (25 mins of it!)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, muller light, raspberries and blueberries. 2 glasses of water. Tea.

Lunch - salad, feta (hex a), tomatoes, lettuce, onion, olives, 1.5 syns. Tzatziki - 1 syn.
Muller light.

Snack - nectarine. Tub of blackberries.

Tea - large salad/picnic type tea. Salad leaves, tomatoes, peppers, onion, more tzatziki - 3 syns. Olives - 2 syns, wholemeal roll (hexb2), lean ham, 2 boiled eggs.
Apple.

Water - at least 2 litres today.

More exercise - 1 hour walk (it's been sports day at school today) and Davina McCall's core stability exercise (30 mins of lovely yoga ish stretching and whatnots!)

Now very very relaxed and heading up to bed soon.

Syns - 7.5/105

Last edited:

Exercise - 15 min run (I use the term 'run' loosely!)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, yogurt, lots of berries.

3 glasses water. Coffee.

Lunch - chicken breast (trying a bit more protein to boost weight loss)

Snack - banana (belly rumbling!)

Snack - nectarine

Tea - homemade syn free chicken curry with massive salad. 2 tbsp tzatziki (think I have an addiction!).

I think I'm going to do some yoga later for toning and relaxation.

Syns - 10/105

Last edited:
Great to find this thread! Firstly, well done on your massive weight loss the first time round :)

I noticed that you were sceptical about doing EE - snap! I've been exactly the same ever since finding out about that third option. However my OH (who is doing SW with me) has often found it harder doing the separate green and red days, and as a result he has sometimes been tempted to fall off the wagon. So he has finally managed to persuade me to give it a go, and so we started doing a week of it from Monday and so far I can say its been going okay :)

The biggest positive I can take from it is that it is encouraging me to eat more fruit and vegetables with my meals, with the 1/3 superfree requirement - something I didn't feel compelled to do with the green and red days (tut tut Helen!).

My advice would be to give it a try for just a week and see what the results are at the weigh-in :) you may even find yourself pleasantly suprised!!

Keep up all your good work though - you're doing great :)

Helen!

Great to find this thread! Firstly, well done on your massive weight loss the first time round :)

I noticed that you were sceptical about doing EE - snap! I've been exactly the same ever since finding out about that third option. However my OH (who is doing SW with me) has often found it harder doing the separate green and red days, and as a result he has sometimes been tempted to fall off the wagon. So he has finally managed to persuade me to give it a go, and so we started doing a week of it from Monday and so far I can say its been going okay :)

The biggest positive I can take from it is that it is encouraging me to eat more fruit and vegetables with my meals, with the 1/3 superfree requirement - something I didn't feel compelled to do with the green and red days (tut tut Helen!).

My advice would be to give it a try for just a week and see what the results are at the weigh-in :) you may even find yourself pleasantly suprised!!

Keep up all your good work though - you're doing great :)

Helen!

Awww thanks Helen!

I am sceptical about EE but only because I know what works for me and what doesn't. I do indulge in carbs when I really want them but most of the time I can have a meal without them quite easily. I've found that when I have carbs I crave them a few hours later. I don't do green days at all - they just don't appeal to me. When I cut out carbs I felt less tired, bloated and sluggish. I don't think my body tolerates them well. Don't get me wrong I could devour a jacket potato when I fancy one or a pile of buttered bread but I only have carbs when I really fancy them.

Thinking about my meals since coming off dukan I have been doing success express without knowing it. With the exception of my breakfast I have 1/3 protein and 2/3 veg or salad or fruit.

I've weighed myself this morning and I'm half a lb up. Not happy. I've exercised my little (hahaha!) arse off and it's not showing. I've done some cardio or toning every day since Sunday! So from next week I have decided to exercise wed- fri (sometimes wed-sat) and have a few days off before weigh in as I know muscles retain water after exercise. P L A N!

Thanks for your post Helen xx

Kellmo

Get you with your running!!! Go kellmo :party0011: I've ordered a couple of sports bras as I am contemplating doing a bit of exercise....need something to stop my boobs taking my eye out if I do. Got a couple of shock absorber multi sports support ones coming (...hope they are decent ones?)...though I think prancing around in my front room to a dvd could hardly be classed as sport! Sounds like a tasty day's food and you are perfectly back on track xxx

Yes, the 'running.' Not the best run I've ever done. A couple, no, 3 years ago my friend and I did the Manchester 10k run, although I was about 12 stone I was really fit and could run for an hour and 20 mins without stopping. (We once ran training for half marathon for over 2 hours! - I have NEVER felt so wonderful in all my life!)

So running this morning was a spur of the moment decision, I was up early for some exercise and I just wanted some fresh air. It's surprising how many people (workmen) are about at 0645! My run was dire - I managed just about 15 minutes out of the house and I ran/walked because I was so unfit. I thought I was a bit fitter than that tbh!

I had the shock absorber bra back when my boobs were bigger and they are the best - you need to have some contortionist skills to get into one (note : attempting to put one on with wet skin will result in injury and something being smashed due to temper!) I will stick to prancing too for now - may build up the running as I get a bit fitter.

I've also realised the flaw in my exercise plan - Zumba class on Monday nights - these may scupper any actual weight loss with water retention - dammit!!! I love Zumba and me and my friend have sworn to start again. ****.

Anyway, it's now 0316 - husband has woke me up with his stupid sinus infection (driving me ****in' mad with sniffing up) so I'm updating this and he's fallen back asleep. My sympathy threshold is low at the best of times so when he's ill I cannot bear to be in the same room as him!!!

Night everyone xx

Yayyyyyy! The scales are FINALLY catching up with me for the better. 3lbs off since yesterday. I'm now 10,2 on my bathroom scales. All the exercise, water and super free/extra easy meals are paying off... Woo hoop - I get motivated by positive things like this!

Exercise. - Davina warm up, 15 mins cardio (in a rush this morn) and cool down. Looking forward to rest day tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, muller light, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. Corrrrrr I LOVE my breakfasts!

Yayyyyyy! The scales are FINALLY catching up with me for the better. 3lbs off since yesterday. I'm now 10,2 on my bathroom scales. All the exercise, water and super free/extra easy meals are paying off... Woo hoop - I get motivated by positive things like this!

Exercise. - Davina warm up, 15 mins cardio (in a rush this morn) and cool down. Looking forward to rest day tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, muller light, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. Corrrrrr I LOVE my breakfasts!

Lunch - massive salad from Morrisons, with coleslaw, falafel (x2) and bulgar wheat. This will have had syns but ill need to work out how many later. I also got green salad, tomatoes, onions, carrot, pineapple, melon, grapes, mango and strawberries. Delicious, very filling and only £3.20!

Tea. - 3 egg, ham and mushroom omelette.

2 ryvita (2/3 of hexb2) with cheese (hexa)

Pineapple and yogurt.

Tonnes of water AND a sneaky little nap after work!

Syns - 20/105 (approximation but it's a cautious guess!)

Kellmo x

Last edited:
Morning all!

Sat 22.6.13

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, fruit and mullerlight.

Snack - grapefruit and small banana.

Lunch - 2 wholemeal toast (1 was hexb2) with tub of choc philli. Oh my, have been putting this treat off for days but it was amazing!

8.5 syns for all of it! Well worth it as I've been low on syns all week. Off to the Trafford centre with husband and sister now. Have a lovely weekend everyone x

Snack - nectarine.

Exercise - 2 hours walking round the Trafford centre!

My sister made us tea (which was an amazing sausage/chorizo tomato thing with half fat creme fraiche stirred in. She did me a tonne of broccoli and a tablespoon of white rice. I have NO idea how many syns it was but to stay safe I'll go for 10. Still only takes me weekly syns to 35 and I could have had 60. MIGHT treat myself to a curly wurly later - might not. It's been nice having a day off from exercise (done 5 days since last Sunday) and from wearing my nice new clothes today I felt really good and I could see the exercise was paying off. Will rest again tomorrow and then Zumba on Monday night.

Weekly syns - 38.5/105

Last edited:
Back