Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

I seen these the other night and thought they looked yummy.
Will get some tomorrow =)

yummy & on offer in tesco atm xx

Annoying - they werent on offer in the Tesco I went to yesterday (Bradley Stoke near Bristol) or at least if they were there werent signs up for it. Just checked on the "mysupermarket" website and apparently the offer should have been on til 18th Jan, so just looks like that particular branch had got it wrong, or mislabelled it or something.

I got some of these the other day but was worried about eating one as I was so bloated, assuming it's just my body getting use to all this fibre... But they only have 5g of fibre in and an aplen bar had 4.7g!!! U can have 2 alpens for a hexb... So not must fibre to say they are fibre plus...

i live in NE london and have been searching for them for ages. i looked in every single shop last year and nobody had them. but now they do! the boxes say "new" on them (maybe just new in this area?!)

i'm thrilled!

they are DELICIOUS. i was really sick of alpen lights and haven't eaten them in a long time. i just found them almost sickly after awhile. i hope i don't OD on fibre plus bars. it's hard to just eat one! :)

haven't seen any offers yet though. paid almost £2/box at sainsburys and waitrose both. i don't want to keep that up, but once i see them somewhere on offer i will def stock up!

Oh my life, I had my first ever Fibre Plus experience today, and it was bloody lovely!!

Tried the milk chocolate ones, and got the dark chocolate ones as well.. love dark chocolate, but not a fan of almonds, so not sure how I'll feel about those..!!

I seen these on offer today but walked past as I didnt think they would be a Heb. Its good to know will try them in future

Back