Kellogs All Bran - with or without milk?

Maximus

Gold Member
Just tried a one of those individual boxes to try it out. I quite like Bran Flakes, but just going to try a sample after my recent Scan Bran experience.

I notice it can be taken with or without milk (HEXA) and quite often shown with banana and/or yoghurt.

Is it easy to get down without milk?

I don't like all bran with milk as it goes soggy- yuk! So i have my all bran with vanilla yoghurt & fruit for breakie...it's yum!!

I had strawberries today with half my all bran & an activia vanilla yog....might have another later for pudding as i only had half the all bran. mmmm nom :D

its also good with yoghurt and sliced strawberries.
I always have a drink alongside it though - as it is quite absorbent!

I've always loved All Bran, even as a kid. I always had it with ice cold whole milk. I've had it with skimmed milk recently, and it's still nommy, but obviousy just not the same :p. So I'm going to get some semi-skimmed (or maybe even *gasp*... whole milk ;)) since I don't have loads of milk on it anyways.

I actually tried it this morning with yoghurt on and, while it's not completely unpleasent, I found it was a bit too tart for my liking. My favorite is with really ice cold milk and sliced banana or strawberries and just a tiny sprinkle of sweetener. YUM!

I have mine with cherry or raspberry and cranberry mullerlight, covered with mixed berries - yum! Saves an HEA too (but then, I don't like milk at all...)

I love it soaked overnight in milk so it turns into a wholemeal porridge.

Back