Kell's weight loss journey

Crispy chicken

Attachments

• 1429945167379.jpg
    1429945167379.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi kell :wavey:

congrats on on your weight loss you are doing so well.

Wanted to to subscribe so I can see how you're doing...and gain some inspiration.

Good luckx

Monday - back on plan!!!

Breakfast - coffee, banana
Lunch - jacket potato, marg (1syn) tuna, sweetcorn, creme fresh, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, red onion. And packet of french fries after (4syns)
Snack - blueberry yogurt.
Dinner - pork loin steaks (fat removed) syn free chips, veg and gravy (2.5syns)

Syns - 7.5

Wooooo thought i had gone over again ;) haha

Ha it's not boring I think it looks really varied and similar to what I do which is reassuring. Great you've managed to get straight back on it...I think that's the key as everyone will have days they don't stick to it 100%. Bet you're feeling positive after today's diary.

well done hun

Ah thats great and quite reassuring for me for you to say that, so thanks :)
Yeah I'm feeling a bit more positive again. Mostly as I just finished week 5 of my couch to 10k (on the crosstrainer though) and managed a 20min run with no stopping or slowing. Managed to keep my pase the same the hole time!! Whoop! ;) wanted to do another run now but am doing some work on my diploma instead :/
(Will add an extra run in this week though as I'm really feeling the benefits of this exercise n its really helping the weight loss ;) good luck with your journey too :) xx

Tuesday -
Day of work 9-5 :(

Snack - orange n apple left over from kids snack.
Lunch - tuna sandwich (hexB1&2) (1syn for marg) packet walkers french fries (4syns, bad idea me finding out can have crisps) some plain pasta left from kids hot lunches.
Snack - few pieces red pepper.
Dinner - 2 homemade small paprika chicken breasts, chips and beans.
Ahhh this is looking better again. Might do some pasta tomorrow (although I have told myself that everyday this week)

Syns - 5 :)

Thursday 30th.

Going to be a good day :) Got shopping arriving soon then it's off to soft play with my little man and our friends :) A bit of shopping and then home to make dinner :)

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, 30g cheese (HexA) marg (1syn)
Dinner - a new invention test ;) chicken cooked in foil in sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns) & red peppers. Mixed chips and salad. Was blooming amazing too :D
Snack - toffee yogurt. (Asda free one its amazing has lil toffee balls in, bought two tubs this week)

Syns - 2.5

Hmmm maybe that was to low, however I am feeling full and satisfied, how odd.

Last edited:
Hi Kell,

sorry to hear you're fed up :( hope ur feeling better soon n well done for keeping on track if ur feeling like that I find it really difficult when I'm fed up but glad that I've stuck to it after.

xxx

Thanks, i didnt end the day to well. My kidneys were just hurting so much i could barely move. My lovely hubby got me a ham sandwich and another packet of oddities (6syns for both) and then made me eat some chocolate to try n get my sugar levels up (10syns i think as was galaxy) so i totalled on 20.5. Oh n he promised me a chinese tonight (its his night to cook so think he just being lazy) oh well I cant help being poorly. Sometimes these things happen and overall i have been WAY under on my syns all week.

Back