Kelly's 1st pregnancy diary

27th April - what a great date... that's the date I get to see my son too, on the outside! hehehe can't wait, so excited!

Gemma79 said:
27th April - what a great date... that's the date I get to see my son too, on the outside! hehehe can't wait, so excited!

Yay, good day for us all. So excited. :)

Well evening all, went to see the midwife today and have been given a massive folder to read! All scary when I delve in, how do I want to give birth, I hadn't even started thinking of that. Just been thinking of being pregnant and when they get here! They have initially dated me as 12weeks 2 days an said I will have a scan by next week because I need one before 13 weeks 3 days because of testing for down syndrome. So I am excited that I will know in a week how far I will be gone. So at the moment I am due 30th October. So excited! Yay. I have a booking in appointment with midwife on 29th April with lots of paperwork to fill in.
As for symptoms I am having more cramps now which I think is just growing pains, I still feel sick but a lot less than before, my breasts are still sore! But I'm pregnant! So I don't mind! :)
Hope everyone is well
Take care
Kelly x

hiya, just thought I would pop by and say congrats :) I know what you mean about the midwife, when mine asked me where I was having my baby I was like er...what?? haha xx

So excited! Scan tomorrow, I keep getting butterflies all day today thinking about it.
Hope you are all well.
Kelly x

hehe that's you and me excited! the big day is here for me and I can't sleep, argh! I need to sleep, but just can't hehe.

Hope all goes well this morning for you. x

Hi all, been on a high all day. Well I found out I am 9 weeks today so I have to go back in 3 weeks for 12 week scan. It feels all the more real now I have a photo. I just keep staring at it. Been seeing everyone today to tell them. So a busy day and am now knackered and laying on the sofa watching tv with a calippo.
Take care
Kelly x
P.s not the best pic I could get but just wanted to show you all.

Attachments

• image-1651020968.jpg
    image-1651020968.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 33
Gemma79 said:
hehe that's you and me excited! the big day is here for me and I can't sleep, argh! I need to sleep, but just can't hehe.

Hope all goes well this morning for you. x

Thank you Hun, how are you? Did you get any sleep? X

Congratulations! Picture if fab and lucky you having another scan!

sarah83 said:
Congratulations! Picture if fab and lucky you having another scan!

I know when they said you need to come back in 3 weeks I was really happy as I'll have 2 sets of pictures then.

I felt really sick last night, I was lying in bed thinking I may actually be sick. That's the worst I have felt so far with sickness. I hope it was a one off.
I have told my parents in law and work and my parents find out today when they come round this afternoon. I thought it may be early to tell but I do soo much heavy lifting at work that I don't have to do that now! Yay.
Anyway I must get out of bed and have a shower before the midwife comes round soon.
Take care
Kelly x

love ur scan pic and thats great ur getting another scan. im still waiting on a date for a scan x

Well what can I say, still feeling tired and sore breasts and sick, although sat and sun I was sick free and felt like eating everything! I had a really uncomfortable nights sleep last night, it was soo hot and just couldn't get comfy.
Any way I better go as all I seem to do today is moan and I must be annoying everyone! On the plus side had an energetic morning of spring cleaning at work! I wonder if I'll feel like that on my day off for housework! Lol
Take care
Kelly x

Not been on for a while, my sickness has been going away, I occasionally get it but definitely not like before. I have noticed im slowly getting my energy back too. I will be 12 weeks on wednesday, and get to see a scan of our baby again. I'm soo excited. Yay. A new pic for me to keep looking at. X

Hi, I had another scan today, all is well for our baby. Im soo excited. I have attached a pic for you to see.
Take care
Kelly x

Attachments

• image-1578397597.jpg
    image-1578397597.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
Fab pic honey x

Great snap!!

The midwife said the baby was very relaxed with the legs crossed and arms behind head. Must take after me! I can't wait to see next scan, only 2 months to go.
On the plus side I don't feel sick anymore. I'm still waiting for my energy to come back though. I walked to work this morning without a jacket and wearing a v neck jumper it was very windy, more so as I live on south coast, and now my throat feels like it has razor blades in it, so I can't believe I didn't go back and grab my jacket! Oh well, you live and learn!
Must get back to work.
Take care

Hi, not been on for a while, just got over my cold. So a few sleepless nights, only practise for when baby is here! I have had two dizzy episodes this week, I get dizzy and lightheaded and just can't do anything. Not sure what it is but I have to sit down and it takes about half hour to get over it. I just sat there drinking loads because I thought I was dehydrated first time but second I couldn't have been after drinking the amount I had been drinking that day.
I have a day off today and waiting for my shopping to be delivered then I'm babysitting my 10 month old goddaughter.
Take care
Kelly x

Back