kelly's diary...here goes...

karra

Loser ;)
hey,

I'm Kelly and I am going to ATTEMPT to start one of these diary thingy's. I've lost 6.5lbs in 2 weeks at weightwatchers and have 60 odd pounds to go which seems like a long way but reading other peoples posts on here I can see it's doable. I'm enjoying WW at the moment despite being totally stressed out with my uni dissertation and an unsupportive boyfriend.

This is about the fourth time I've joined Weightwatchers but I've got a feeling this one will defo be the last time!!

Kelly xx:D

Hi Karra, just wanted to wish you luck with your WW journey and say WELL DONE on your loss so far. I did WW a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone (currently doing CD as its all back on unfortunatley!!) I found WW great as you could have choccie at stressful times and still lose weight - brilliant! Good luck with the diary, its nice going back and seeing how you felt throughout it all!

Hi hun and a big warm welcome to the ww forum.

6.5 lbs in 2 weeks is a great result hun!

Keep up the good work!

xx

welcome Kelly! ... Looking forward to reading your diary! if youve read mine you'll know i tend to babble about rubbish mostly lol ..

Hope your having a great week

xxx

aww another diary to read cant wait...well done on your weight loss to date look forward to hearing about you ww journey!xxx

Thanks everyone for your support! Had a bit of a strange day yesterday, only had 14 points. I just didn't feel like eating which is strange for me especially as I did my shift in the pub where we get free buffet!

I am feeling decidedly more 'comfortable' today tho. It's weird how when you've been naughty you want wi to be miles away but then when you feel thinner you're like 'Quick someone weigh me I must be about 8 stone!'. Not long til wi on wednesday now tho I'm actually excited to go :D.

Bye for now....

Kelly you're doing great. I'm sooooo proud of you:)

It's weird how when you've been naughty you want wi to be miles away but then when you feel thinner you're like 'Quick someone weigh me I must be about 8 stone!'
Oh yeah I totally empathise with you there lol.
You're doing great, hope you're having a nice weekend X

well today I have woken up with the hangover from hell. Did ok with my points food wise but think, well, no, that I've gone over with vodka :eek:. shall try to get back on track today but the problem is with hangovers is that I'm always starving the next day!

Think I'm gonna have some beans on toast and a big glass of pepsi max...oh the glamour!

Hope you're feeling a bit better now!

hows the hangover Kelly!! I always wanna nice bacon sandwich when been on the drink!! Hope yor feeling better now xx

Back