Kelly's karmic kanter...

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Well, been wondering long and hard about whether to record my weigh loss journey every week or every 10 days...

Weekly makes it easier for others to relate and compare to but eevery 10 days makes it easier for any 40 or 50 day challenges! I know it is lovely to get past the first few days [sorry for any of you who are at this stage - stick with it, as everyone says, it does get easier and IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT] but my past experiences show me that if I have a blip and eat [however good] when I had intended to be 'total solution' it is round about the 10 - 14 day mark. I don't want to say I get complacent about how manageable TS is but I think I just crave the 'eating something' [whether you need it or not] bit. My thinking was that the '10 day' segments would keep me focussed from days 6-10 and then almost give me a new start at day 1 again.

Anyway ... I lost 9lb in the first week or 10.5lb for days 1-10 and I'm chuffed! Going to keep focussed and keep on plodding ...

Thanks for all your support and your inspiration to make someone like me believe it's actually possible to loose a lot of weight! :thankyou:

Well done k excellent loss. I would go with whatever suits your routine best & that sounds like 10 day weigh ins. You will still be able to share results with everyone. Good luck for the next 10 days x

Thank you Susie - I'm just pleased and , well, amazed quite frankly, that I'm managing to stick to it so well.

Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: It continues ...

Hi Kelly,

I weigh in weekly but every now and then I take sneaky peaks during the week, either way you will see loses but i couldnt wait 10 days but go for what your comfortable with.

Well, this is where I dig deep and try and dismiss any dissapointment I might have felt. On the weekly weigh in front I have lost 3lb. [I had to resisit hard not to put an
:airquote:only:airquote: in there!]

I know that I have been 100% TS so know that I could do no more than this. That to me is the biggest achievement and I will take solace in this and just keep plodding! It's just it seems such a long way I have to go and we are all keen on getting there asap. I'll tell myself that I didn't get to this size and weight overnight so it's unreasonable to expect to loose it that quickly.

Hope you are all doing well and keeping strong.
:character00116:

Stay positive Kelly. Sometimes we dont lose as much as expected and then lose more the following week. Still 3lb off though so that's a bag & half of sugar. Quite a lot if you think of it in that term.

Back