Kelly's Slimfast Diary..105lbs to lose!

although my tummy is feeling a bit odd but i havent been feeling myself for about a month now so we'll see what happens.
xx
dont think u cld be preggers? its the question im always asked whenever i have funny tummy, plus something u mentioned on my diary...?

x

Hey guys.
Did a preg test and was negative so im put at ease for now (unless i did it too early..??? i dunno really cus i have pcos my periods are irregular anyway)
I have not had a slimfast today. Naughty Kelly! Here is what i ate!
1 slice wholegrain toast & 1/2 can baked beans.
Went to TGI fridays for lunch with a m8 i had a burger with chips...ooppss! Couldnt finish it though.
Dinner i had a homemade ww curry, ill have to pick up where i left off 2moro....oooooooppppps
Hope ur doing better than me ladies! xx

things could have gone worse so dont beat your self up about a burger and chips!!!

I hope things are ok and that things settle with you feelin off!!

Thank you hun. I think its just phycological probably but atm im the heaviest ive ever been in my life so its prob all to do with my weight. :( im having a bit of a down moment. need to lose approx 8 stone!! Dont know if i can stay with slimfast for that much. Might do the first few stone with it, i suppose ill see how i go and how i feel on it.
how r u doing hun?? x

ive got a stinker of a cold!!!!

Have you thought about talking to you GP about weight loss, thats what i did (had 6 stone to lose) and he prescribed me xenical! If you stick to the rules of bein on them then you wont have problems!! Best thing i ever did!!!!

You can do this, and we are all here for you no matter what!!!

I have Just Dance. I've only played it once, it is good fun and does make you feel knackered as it is quiet fast paced but dont tink I'd use it purely for exercise. But it cnt hurt adding it on top on your normal routine for fun.

I still haven't got round to using Your Shape yet. I did put it on to see how the camera worked and its a bit scary seeing yourself on the screen lol, there is no hiding from what you look like!

I should use it as the OH got me it for Christmas and he may get upset if I dont use it soon!

well your shape came the other day and ive not had time to use it yet.... one day sooon. i hope!!

Kelly hope your doing ok!!

Back