Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

Yeah, I liked it. Funnily enough it did just taste like ravioli sauce. I'd buy it again definitely!

:) I might pop and get some when I'm next in town then...I think they did have the chilli one, and another pasta one, but the pesto/parmesan one stood out as I love both of them.

I've had the roasted garlic one before, and that was nice but I did prefer this pesto and parmesan one to be honest! :)

How does your hair look? xxx

It's not too much different really, except that I don't have grey roots anymore, or straggly ends ;)
The scary thing was that I was working out when I wanted to go back for my next appointment, and I realised that I can only jussssst squeeze in another appointment before my Christmas one on 23rd December! It's going to be here before we know it!
x

I know! I set myself a goal of 2 stone loss by xmas and I now realise it's only 12 weeks away and I have only lost 2.5lb of the 28lb goal! Haha I best get a shimmy on!

Does anyone else find the new ikea cat adverts scary? Or is it just me. Hehe. x

not see the ikea add sorry. but im sure its scary enough!!!!!!

i also know what you mean about its not too far away from christmas.. eeekkkkk

I love it (but I love cats so I always go awwwwwww) but I think it risks putting off people who dislike cats

ooh im intrigued about this ikea advert now, i love cats,have a house full lol :)

i havent cooked anything properly for myself for nearly 3 weeks now, im just using ready meals so i definitely know what im eating and adding a load of veg to them...

i dont eat meat or fish, but your recipes always sound so yummy...those sauces sound good too..i wonder if i could use them with quorn style chicken breasts?

ive seriously thought about eating chicken lately,as i had no idea how much fat is in some quorn stuff!! :)

Haha maybe it's just me who isn't keen on the advert then. Sorry! :)

Well weight loss wise I've had a poor week this week, I've not been bad but my efforts haven't shown on the scales with a poor 0.5lb loss... better than a gain though. Onwards and downwards for a new week.

I have my docs weigh in this Thursday. I'm a little dissapointed in myself, as I'd lost 1 stone last time she weighed me. And then was my holiday and she told me to leave it 4 weeks after I got back before I went again to be weighed but I have to have evening appointments and the only eve they open is a Thursday. So I don't run out of tablets I kind of have to go in nearly a week before I should as I would run out on the Tuesday of my 4th week otherwise, when the appointment would be on the Thursday.

And yes I've lost the 7lb gain but really when she weighs me I'd have only lost 2.5lb (unless I loose a whopping amount between now and Thursday) which is really poor. :(

xx

I feel a bit better about myself now - I've just took this photo...

46324_438362504359_509094359_4817240_7235176_n.jpg

And this was me just under 1 year ago...

13650_163867589359_509094359_2534701_5749280_n.jpg

And I think you can see a bit of a difference. I hope :)

you can def see a huge difference!!!
well done!

Morning everyone and thank you Kes! :D

I'm currently trying to get Glastonbury 2011 tickets but have had no luck for the past hour. :( It was like this last year though so I'll keep trying.

Yesterday was a great day food wise:

B: 2 choc wheetabix and a glass of orange
L: Half a ham sandwich (i didn't like it much hence only eating half) and a banana
D: WW chicken tikka massala with homemade healthy bombay potatoes
S: Pink and white whaffer

I've lost some more according to the scales so let's hope these last few days in the run up to my weigh in will be good too. :) xx

may i ask, and im prob the only one who doesnt know here... what are bombay potatoes???

Bombay Potatoes are a lovely Indian side dish of spicy potatoes moistened with chopped tomatoes, in some varieties cos they Indian dishes change according to region. Here is a super easy one and you can easily drop the calories by spraying your pan with Oil, Easy Bombay Potato Curry

BTW It makes a lovely curry meal on rice, the easy microwave one, with chopped chix breast popped in it :gimi:

oh wow. they sound delish! might have to be making some of those when i can eat properly again!

Wahoo! After a poor weightloss week, I've had a great weekend loss!! Must be all the running around Ikea I did yesterday. :)

Any I managed to get Glastonbury tickets, we got 2 for me and my boyfriend. And then I was chatting to my boyfriends brother and he was struggling, so I managed to get 2 more for him. And then (haha) we managed to get 5 more for some friends. I don't know why but it seemed no one else could get on to buy tickets, the website wasn't working for them but it was for me!!

ALSO I now have 100lb to go! :D

xxxx

What do you mean, when you can eat properly again, there is nothing harmful to any diet with this recipe it's just a lovely tasty dish to juggle the changes for a tasty diet, just remember to follow the recipe and weigh each item, it;s delicious believe me and really satisfies the taste buds when you want something tasty.
i am currently doing Cambridge so that i can get into my dress (desperate times leads to desperate measures atm.) so therefore no food is passing these lips unless its in the form of a cambridge pack

Wahoo! After a poor weightloss week, I've had a great weekend loss!! Must be all the running around Ikea I did yesterday. :)

Any I managed to get Glastonbury tickets, we got 2 for me and my boyfriend. And then I was chatting to my boyfriends brother and he was struggling, so I managed to get 2 more for him. And then (haha) we managed to get 5 more for some friends. I don't know why but it seemed no one else could get on to buy tickets, the website wasn't working for them but it was for me!!

ALSO I now have 100lb to go! :D

xxxx

well done on the tickets... and im sure your gonna have a blast!!!!
woop woop on the 100lbs to go!

Thanks Kes! :D

Here's Sundays food diary:

B: Cherioes and a glass of orange
L: Ikea pasta with a chicken breast and a roll
D: Falafal with some bread, salad and veg. Pudding was a low fat bannoffe cheesecake (made with Quark i'm told)

Yesterday was a great day considering, as both lunch and dinner I ate away from home. Lunch was from the Ikea restaurant - I was trying to decide whether to have the pasta and chicken or the baked cod and chips but I decided on the healthier option. And dinner I had at my b/f's aunties house.

Todays diary so far:

B: Shredded wheat
S: Banana
L: Wholemeal pitta with tuna and sweetcorn, caramel snack a jacks, activia and some strawberrys and grapes.

xxx

Back