ProPoints Kellys ww diary xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Yup,shame though as I like to vary my fruit but find I end up buying the types that I know won't go off quick!

Yeah me too an it's not like it's cheap xx

DustQueen said:
Hey Kel doing fab hunny keep it up :) hope you get some sun x

Thanks sweetie how's you feelin? Xxx

I had a chicken butty for dinner and I've just had carrot and swede with quorum sausage and gravy followed by a yoo moo frozen yogurt mmmm I've still got 5 pp left I might have a couple of crumpets with some Phili on later will see

I'm currently off work due to depression I'm just feeling so low it takes me all my time to get up of a morning good job I have charlie and have got to get up for him else I'd stay in bed all day it's been a while since I've been this bad just crying constantly :-( I'm trying my hardest to not eat rubbish though as that's what happens when I'm feeling so rubbish do I've just stuck to fruit as much as I can an low pp snacks xxx

Oh no how crap that u feel that way. Massive hug!
I don't suffer from depression but I can sympathise feeling crap! Big up to u for sticking to ww when I feel so *****. Well done! U should be so proud of u and charlie is too I bet! Xxxx

Sorry to hear that hun,well done for realising about it though,it's not always easy.Its amazing how much our kids keep us going! We are always here for you :0)

charlie's~mummy said:
I had a chicken butty for dinner and I've just had carrot and swede with quorum sausage and gravy followed by a yoo moo frozen yogurt mmmm I've still got 5 pp left I might have a couple of crumpets with some Phili on later will see

I'm currently off work due to depression I'm just feeling so low it takes me all my time to get up of a morning good job I have charlie and have got to get up for him else I'd stay in bed all day it's been a while since I've been this bad just crying constantly :-( I'm trying my hardest to not eat rubbish though as that's what happens when I'm feeling so rubbish do I've just stuck to fruit as much as I can an low pp snacks xxx

Oh sweetheart sorry to hear that it's bad again :( really hope you start to feel better soon x I know how you feel though one of the symptoms of ME is depression so with that and the fatigue it's so debilitating :( if you ever need to talk you know where I am x

DustQueen said:
Oh sweetheart sorry to hear that it's bad again :( really hope you start to feel better soon x I know how you feel though one of the symptoms of ME is depression so with that and the fatigue it's so debilitating :( if you ever need to talk you know where I am x

Thank you lovely same goes xxx

Hey Kel hope you are ok sweet? Big hugs to you. Here day or night if you want to text xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Kel hope you are ok sweet? Big hugs to you. Here day or night if you want to text xx

Thanks hun your a star xx

Just had a little look through your pics, has inspired me to put some on! That dress you wore at Charlie's christening is stunning really suited you, you looked fab girl. Xx

nessa123 said:
Just had a little look through your pics, has inspired me to put some on! That dress you wore at Charlie's christening is stunning really suited you, you looked fab girl. Xx

Just had a look myself... I agree about the dress,it's lovely :0)

nessa123 said:

Aww thanks hun I lived it but it's gotten too big on me now maybe I could have it taken in? Can't wait to see yours xx

DustQueen said:
Clothes too big?!?! Wooo Kel!!!;)

Thanks hun it wax before I started Exante so even though I put some back on I still lost some too xx

Back