Kelpie's Diary

Difficult because I don't have a budget (no settlement yet) and no job! I am calling some friends this week about staying with them for a while. Will keep you posted!

Edited to add: staying with my mum at the mo.

Last edited:
My thighs have slimmed out again... My leg dips above my knee, if that makes sense. Hasn't done that since I was a teenager.

Awesome! Makes absolute sense. I'll put that on my wish list ...along with thinner thighs so I can buy trews that fit at the waist as well as the thighs!!

Difficult because I don't have a budget (no settlement yet) and no job! I am calling some friends this week about staying with them for a while. Will keep you posted!

Edited to add: staying with my mum at the mo.

God, it's so stressful. Hope you get all the info you need soon and friends can help. I don't know amounts or timelines yet and am having to do a lot of breathing and remembering I can't control stuff. Sending you all the good thoughts!

So appreciate that! It's like a massive 3D puzzle - and trying to figure it all out. Thanks for reminding me to breathe!!!

Yesterday was good: 3 shakes and a bit of ham. 13k steps. Went to the pub with an old friend and felt three seconds of temptation but just had coke zero and water.

Am back at the house/my scale and should have waited til tomorrow but I had a good feeling... And the whoosh out the mid-170s has happened. Broken through 50lb lost and hit my goal for September. 4lb to healthy BMI. YEAH, BOY.

Fellas, photos scare me but I know they help people... 20 days apart, same clothes, getting there?

Attachments

• inCollage_20180927_083817394.jpg
    inCollage_20180927_083817394.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Fellas, photos scare me but I know they help people... 20 days apart, same clothes, getting there?
ABSOLUTELY GETTING THERE :bee::worthy:

WOW! absolutely getting there, well done!!

This week's whoosh has been insane. Into the 160s this morning. Going to go for a run then hang out with friends. Had a big chat with my boss yesterday about future work plans and how he wants to support me with all the house moving and chaos. I'm so grateful for him.

Should see a healthy bmi next week. Blows my mind. Hope you all have restful and enjoyable weekends.

Fantastic! I am so chuffed for you, i actually jumped up and down when i read that. Things are going to work out for you!:)

Fantastic! I am so chuffed for you, i actually jumped up and down when i read that. Things are going to work out for you!:)

Aw, thank you. I have so many people supporting me and offering help, I'm just floored by it. I can do this. Probably going to move to the next big city over, and that's where I'm meeting my friend today, so I'm just going to breathe it all in and say HELLO, SOON HOME.

And be 169lb in skinny jeans, haha.

169lbs in jeans ...I CAN'T wait!! Maybe I will go there....it's like a time machine back to 1978 for me.....
Hope you had a fab day today.

169lbs in jeans ...I CAN'T wait!! Maybe I will go there....it's like a time machine back to 1978 for me.....
Hope you had a fab day today.
I know what you're saying. I feel like im in a time machine also. Been digging out old nice coats from my bags today and they fit!!! I have some 8size jackets that are a bit tight around the boobs but still...almost fitting into an 8....what sort of magic is this? (ps. Ive been bringing out the guns, as in nice clothes to aim for that barely fit on my arm a few months ago and now are starting to fit, to motivate me for october)

Ahhhhhh, amazing Alecto! It's so fun to get into old clothes again. Your 8 jackets will be perfect soon.

My time machine has taken me back to first year of uni... It's very weird. I felt so comfortable wandering around today. I feel like when I was so big, I was always looking at other people and thinking 'she's smaller than me, and she's smaller than me, and she...' and now I just feel 'normal'. Not really looking at other people.

My friend and I did take some pictures together while we enjoyed our day and that DID stop me in my tracks because she is model-beautiful.... 5'10 and a 6...but the headline was I was happy to take pictures of a fun day... Literally can't remember last time that was the case.

Just trucking along with 800 cal days, 15ish K steps average, running 4 or 5 times a week... Feeling the slump past two days but I'm up to my knees in solicitors and documents and work, so it's not surprising. Not weighing til Thurs.

Just trucking along with 800 cal days, 15ish K steps average, running 4 or 5 times a week... Feeling the slump past two days but I'm up to my knees in solicitors and documents and work, so it's not surprising. Not weighing til Thurs.
Wow, you are doing amazingly well. So much physical activity, so busy and also on plan...inspiring, truly!

Thank you. Not feeling particularly inspiring, just feeling flat and empty. Want something good or exciting to happen. Pleased that this would previously have been a trigger to eat or drink, and I'm not tempted to do so. I haven't drunk since the 13th June, and I'm not sure I'm going back.

There was a guy, I like the guy, my friends convinced me to ask him out, I did, he didn't want to. The whole thing was good humoured and rather grown up on both parts (if I do say so myself...) and yeah... Of course... but it's not helping the flat feeling. I did something brave, though. There's that.

Yesterday was 14k steps including a 4k run, angry with myself, in the dark. Makes for quick running, haha.

167.8 today... Just a bit of a pound left! My goal for October is an aggressive 155.

Back