*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

tinkerbellsmum said:
i'm on week 4 so i guess it is gonna slow down now. I love wii fit and just dance on my wii fit I like to feel like i'm playing a game not exercising.
water challenge sounds good can we set how much we want to drink though cause 2 and half is not enough for me.

Yeah I love the games, I played on the boxing & baseball for ages on Monday really went for it my arm is still killing lol. Yeah just pick what ya fancy doing to it & we will see how we get on with it x

while we are on the subject of challenges why don't we have a wii fit or exercise challenge.
each day we set a challenge of doing one thing on wii fit each day or a exercise like running up the starts if you commplete it you get a smily face.

tinkerbellsmum said:
while we are on the subject of challenges why don't we have a wii fit or exercise challenge.
each day we set a challenge of doing one thing on wii fit each day or a exercise like running up the starts if you commplete it you get a smily face.

The only thing is I have a wii but it's at Keiths & I am only over there a few times a week and then it's on a night I have one at home but mam hasn't got a balance board as she just bought the black one otherwise I would
X

I don't know if its true but I read somewhere that excercise slows the weight loss down when on VLCD( can't really understand how this can happen) does anyone know if this is true.

Felicity* said:
Well day one done day three started, no headakes yet just feeling tired, so tired!

Keep going Hun the first few days are the hardest x

Well I don't feel too good my belly is killing & I have the poops think from too much water..
The one thing I am craving is fruit and yoghurts.. There is some lush grapes in the fridge it's killing me.. I won't cave in thou. Just done ketone test I will well in it.. :) x

Morning girls
I am so craving grapes & melon like u wouldn't believe.....
Has any of u experienced any dizziness as mine is getting worse?!?
Can't believe it's a week tomorrow & I've been 100%... ?

Attached as promised is the 1lb lump of fat.. So never be disheartened over a small loss again as it's loads..

X

Attachments

• image-4133739256.jpg
    image-4133739256.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 29
yeah i still get abit dizzy now at times. usually if i need to drink some water or i've done to much or sometimes if i've drank to much water.

Hi my name is Samantha, I am 39 and live in London. This my second time on the Cambridge Diet [SS] and I am more determined then every to shift the weight and start living. Since starting back on the diet 6 weeks ago, I have learnt self control, I also have a better awareness of why I resort to food as a source of comfort and I have developed a number of copying strategies to help me through the diet.

Every day is a challenge for me – I have snacks and goodies in my cupboard, my freezer is full with even more goodies. It would be easy for me to eradicate all these lovely treats from my home – but I have 3 children, who all have a healthy relationship with food and have the self control to eat 1 or 2 biscuits without the need to eat the entire pack. Also my children like home made meals – so when I come home from work, I am generally tired and hungry and will make for example barbeque chicken with chips and sweet corn. Friday’s are the worse – as its take out day. Food is always around me at home and at work. The temptation is so great – but some how I resist.

Kel thanks for setting up this support group – it will keep me motivated.

Samantha

Last edited:
Morning girls
I am so craving grapes & melon like u wouldn't believe.....
Has any of u experienced any dizziness as mine is getting worse?!?
Can't believe it's a week tomorrow & I've been 100%... ?

Attached as promised is the 1lb lump of fat.. So never be disheartened over a small loss again as it's loads..

X
Yeah I felt dizzy yesterday and had horrendous cravings. But I think this was because I only had 1/2 a shake at 8 am and then didn;t have one until 3 pm cos I was working. After about an hour of having my 3pm shake I felt much better.Hope you feeling better soon. The cravings will pass.:)

Morning peeps

Well after a week of being 100% I have lost 10lbs.... :) :) :)

I was 12.13, I am now 12.3....

I love cd.... X

Morning peeps

Well after a week of being 100% I have lost 10lbs.... :) :) :)

I was 12.13, I am now 12.3....

I love cd.... X
Well done that is fantastic. Hope you are feeling better today. Good luck with week 2xx

well done hun thats great.
i think i'm gonna have a small lose this week on my wii fit it says i've lost 3 on my friends scales it says only 1.5 i know i shouldn't get on scales but i can't help it. i will be happy with 3 cause it gets me into my 11's

My first WI. Ive been 100% SS. I've lost 10lbs!!!! Yippee!!

Back