*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

Morning all, Day 3 for me...... Feel more energetic today and I'm not hungry yet!! :).
Yesterday was a hard day. I felt very hungry last night. But got through.

Arghhh my legs are killing me! After losing three stone I am wobbling more than jelly on a plate! So... For my birthday my wonderful OH brought me a Wii fit, I'm on my second day of doing it and am aching all over but seriously loving it! It makes me feel good and energised in the morning!

That aside I'm doing ok with my restart, am firmly back in ketosis as I'm bloody freezing all the time! Scales went down a good 2lbs this morning from yesterday which has spurred me on :) so here I am gearing up for the weekend! Eek! A hard time for me but hopefully with being back in our normal routine I'll be able to do 100% and lose a nice amount for WI on Wednesday :)

Hope you're all having a lovely day! X

Good Morning peeps

How is everyone doing?

I am so looking forward to tomorrow morning for my official weigh in.

I have realised that I have some kind of event each weekend but one which will involve food, but hopefully I will make the clever choices and stay on the right track.

Got a wedding this Sunday, a blessing the following weekend, a week with nothing and then the all important nephews wedding the weekend after that.

I think June is expected to be quiet!!, lol

Hi - can i join? Well I've not started CD yet, waiting for my form to be signed by the DR but I thought i'd introduce myself anyway!!

I'm Claire, 20 from Lancs. Work in a GP practice. My BMI is 51.5 (yikes!!) so obviously really excited to get all this weight off (LOVED the fat suit analogy!!) and really begin living my life. I find myself not going out, and avoiding social situations because I am just so embarassed of how I look. I have missed out on so much throughout my teenage years because I let myself get like this - I am determined my 20's will be fabulous!!

Lovely to meet you all!

hi clairex, welcome to a new you. I know what you mean about avoiding social events due to how big you are. Ive been there!!

A new start and a new you, the results are fab on cambridge.

good luck hun

Yeah I've been cold most of the day, I was wondering if it was all the cold water I've been drinking instead of hot cups of tea and coffee that I normally drink.

I was so cold at lunchtime I made my shake and went to sit out in the sun to warm up.

I feel really tired aswell and my mouth feels quite dry but I have drunk my water . Do any of you guys get these side effects?

i've had a headache all day today felt cold and tired so maybe its weather related.
i prefer the shakes to the tetra get so much more in shakes and with a blender they mix really well.
skinny wishes: i'm so sorry about your little girl hun and your miscarriages. i;ve had miscarriages myself and was ttc for 5 years for our son and I know how much pain that caused me but I can't even imagine how bad you must have felt.

KETOSIS FAIRY IS COMING... Whoop Whoop... :D

Last edited:
i'm really struggling tonight, I keep thinking about food and ways around it!! Decided to come to bed with a cup of black tea and sweetener and hopefully this will stop it. Keep having hot baths to warrm up. How do you know when the ketosis fairy has been? Will I feel better?

i'm really struggling tonight, I keep thinking about food and ways around it!! Decided to come to bed with a cup of black tea and sweetener and hopefully this will stop it. Keep having hot baths to warrm up. How do you know when the ketosis fairy has been? Will I feel better?

Come on Girl, keep at it, just get to bed so u dont cheat, U will feel cold, Have a weird taste in your mouth & wont feel hungry. I know I am in ketosis now as thats how I feel. You can buy ketone sticks from the chemist & it tells you what stage you are at.. x

Hiya Girls,

Its nice to see more new faces in the team, welcome to you all & I'm looking forward to getting to know you & support you through your journey..

Well done to the girls who have been weighed. A loss is a loss, Have you actually seen what 1lb of fat looks like? I will find my pic as you will be shocked, so be proud.. :D

I am so proud of myself I have been 100% & I'm on Day 4, I know I am in ketosis as I am not hungry only had 1 tetra, water, tea/coffee all day, tbh I have been really busy to.. I know I should of forced another pack before bed but I didnt.. :(
I have had a muggy head for 3 days & its finally shifted thank god, popped quite a few tablets I tell ya..

Cant wait for WI on monday, it will spur me on even more, I am focused which is good as of all the time I have re-started I have always caved in with a biscuit or cake or something sweet. The only time this will really affect me is TOTM as I am on so heavy & I'm so lethargic I crave sweet food so that will be a huge test. I tend to not lose weight that week too but hey ho we will see..

Anyway I am off to bed..

Catch up with you all tomorrow

Hugs
x

i'm gonna do another test in the morning cause i'm alittle worried i'm no longer in ketolis cause i've been feeling hungry all day.

Day 1 complete.
Might need your help.....I think the next 48hours might be hell! Dull headache has kicked in already :-(
If I can get to Sunday 100% I'll know I'll be ok!

Day 1 complete.
Might need your help.....I think the next 48hours might be hell! Dull headache has kicked in already :-(
Hi , You can do it , I had really bad cravings last night and felt really miserable but i went to bed and woke up today day 4 and I feel great and fantastic that I didn't give in, just come on here for inspiration.
Good luck :)

drink more water hun it will help your headaches i aim for 3 to 4 litres a day i've found any less and i get headaches and dizzy. becareful to spread it throughout the day cause if you drink to much in one go you will feel dizzy.

well I craved this morning and weighed myself. wish I hadn't cause i've only lost a lb in 2 days which is good i know but after first 2 weeks of losing a lb a day its alittle disheartning. think i'm gonna go plan my weighloss a week at 3lb and just look at what i will be each week to make me feel better.
i'll be alright after i get past my lowest weight on sw which is 11.6 so another 8lbs or so.
i want to start exercising but i'm alittle nervous incase it makes me not lose as much and i need a meal. was gonna go on my wii fit this morning but i'm at work 12-9.30 (which is a ong day for me) so i don't want to be tired at work might start tommorrow.

tinkerbellsmum said:
drink more water hun.

Don't think so! I'm already on 4litres a day! Hehe!

Morning ladies,

It's the weekend, whoooo hoooo. Not long till weigh day. I only had 2 packs yesterday & I really need to up my water too..

Anyone up for a water challenge?!?

I'm gonna try & stay busy all day, Gonna wash car, do zumba on my wii, sort out Avon.. That's the plan anyway..

Enjoy ur day will catch up later
X

Jayellekay said:
Day 1 complete.

Awww Hun big hugs I have gone through this, my muggy dull headache lasted 3 days, u really need to plod through this as u will feel so much better if u do. I am on day 6 now & feel fine.. Drink that water & take some tablets if it gets that bad..
X

tinkerbellsmum said:
drink more water hun it will help your headaches i aim for 3 to 4 litres a day i've found any less and i get headaches and dizzy. becareful to spread it throughout the day cause if you drink to much in one go you will feel dizzy.

well I craved this morning and weighed myself. wish I hadn't cause i've only lost a lb in 2 days which is good i know but after first 2 weeks of losing a lb a day its alittle disheartning. think i'm gonna go plan my weighloss a week at 3lb and just look at what i will be each week to make me feel better.
i'll be alright after i get past my lowest weight on sw which is 11.6 so another 8lbs or so.
i want to start exercising but i'm alittle nervous incase it makes me not lose as much and i need a meal. was gonna go on my wii fit this morning but i'm at work 12-9.30 (which is a ong day for me) so i don't want to be tired at work might start tommorrow.

Don't get disheartened, keep plodding on u may be slow to start losing but u will get there.. I love my wii, what are your faves?
I've just got zumba for it.. Gonna have a go today..
That's a long day at work Hun...
X

i'm on week 4 so i guess it is gonna slow down now. I love wii fit and just dance on my wii fit I like to feel like i'm playing a game not exercising.
water challenge sounds good can we set how much we want to drink though cause 2 and half is not enough for me.

Back