*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

Hi Kel,

no weigh in last week for me as I had to cancel. Busy weekend just gone with another food event but now I have a straight run until my nephews wedding. I am weighing in on friday this week so have really got to be 100% this week. Then I will be weighing in on Thursday next week. Taking a few days off plan for the wedding then hey ho!!! ( did I mention that I am making the wedding cake eeeeekkkkkk!!!!)

katie-18 said:
Its my weigh in on thursday but according to my scales I am 13.12. And I was 14.5 on my CDC's scales at my 1st app last week, but I started CD 4 days before my 1st app with CDC as I had packs left over from the last time I was on diet, so I've lost roughly 10lb in a week woohoo, im happy with that. Totally starving tonight though :-(. Hows your day going hun? xx

Hiya
How u doing ??
Sorry it's took so long replying... You are doing fab Hun.. How much water u drinking? X

bindiboo said:
Hi Kel,

no weigh in last week for me as I had to cancel. Busy weekend just gone with another food event but now I have a straight run until my nephews wedding. I am weighing in on friday this week so have really got to be 100% this week. Then I will be weighing in on Thursday next week. Taking a few days off plan for the wedding then hey ho!!! ( did I mention that I am making the wedding cake eeeeekkkkkk!!!!)

Hiya

Omg your making the cake I couldn't possibly do that! I LOVE wedding cake it's lush. Do u do that for a living??
X

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been on much, have stayed at Keiths with his parents have been away.
Haven't been very well this week, been full of cold, I've been having meals on a night instead of a pack such as chicken and salad. Really felt run down. ?
Feeling a bit better but I'm really sick of popping tablets...
Hoping to lose a few pound this week but I have struggled with the water as I've drank more tea with it being warm.. We will see..
How is everyone??
X

Hi Kel, I'm doing ok thanks, Hope your cold gets better soon, I know what you mean you just want something warm when youve got a cold.
I weighed on wednesday and lost 5lbs this week which I was quite pleased about although I did think maybe I had lost a bit more than that.
Only thing I'm a bit concerned about is I keep having a twinge on the left side of my chest, is this common with CD. I did wonder if it was cos I am drinking black coffee, although I always drank loads of white coffee before.
Think I will go to doctor next week if this doesn't stop. Just scared he might tell me to come off diet .

Hi Guys,
Found today really hard. I took the kids to mc donalds (drive thru couldn't bare the thought of sitting in there and smelling the burgers) I'm not really a huge Mc fan but they always smell lush.
Just feeling a bit fed up and wanting something, OH suggested going out for food and then remembered that I was on the diet, times like this I find it hard, Oh well tomorrows another day!!
:sigh::sigh:

Hiya
How u doing ??
Sorry it's took so long replying... You are doing fab Hun.. How much water u drinking? X

Hi hun. I'm doing fine, struggling to get my shakes down cause i'm just not hungry (didnt think I would ever say that lol) Drinking 3-4L. How are you getting along? xx

Samstar said:
Hi Kel, I'm doing ok thanks, Hope your cold gets better soon, I know what you mean you just want something warm when youve got a cold.
I weighed on wednesday and lost 5lbs this week which I was quite pleased about although I did think maybe I had lost a bit more than that.
Only thing I'm a bit concerned about is I keep having a twinge on the left side of my chest, is this common with CD. I did wonder if it was cos I am drinking black coffee, although I always drank loads of white coffee before.
Think I will go to doctor next week if this doesn't stop. Just scared he might tell me to come off diet .

5 lb is fab Hun, be proud... If that twinge is still there please go to the doctor & get it checked out. Better to be safe.. X

Samstar said:
Hi Guys,
Found today really hard. I took the kids to mc donalds (drive thru couldn't bare the thought of sitting in there and smelling the burgers) I'm not really a huge Mc fan but they always smell lush.
Just feeling a bit fed up and wanting something, OH suggested going out for food and then remembered that I was on the diet, times like this I find it hard, Oh well tomorrows another day!!
:sigh::sigh:

If u really need to eat then add a meal your still sticking to it.. :)

katie-18 said:
Hi hun. I'm doing fine, struggling to get my shakes down cause i'm just not hungry (didnt think I would ever say that lol) Drinking 3-4L. How are you getting along? xx

Hiya babes,

I'm not good at the mo & totm has arrived this morning I feel terrible but gonna plod on x

Hi girls

Just when I think I am getting over my cold, totm appears with a vengeance, I suffer really bad with my periods, ( take after my mam) I get bad pmt, cramps, headaches & I'm on really heavy, mam thinks I need a scrape! Eurghhhhh...
So in bed all day today with hot water bottle for me.
What weight I have lost I have put back on this week, what a waste of time but that is normal with me, my poorly week I can gain up to 5lb!!
So glad it's happened at beginning of the week as I go to see my TT Boys on Friday night.. ????
Can u believe it's Monday again tomoro.. The weeks are flying over
X

Hiya babes,

I'm not good at the mo & totm has arrived this morning I feel terrible but gonna plod on x

Aww bless ya. I'm the same when it's my TOTM i suffer bad. Hope u feel better soon hun. xx

Hiya

Omg your making the cake I couldn't possibly do that! I LOVE wedding cake it's lush. Do u do that for a living??
X

no, baking is just a hobby. Im doing an eggless cigerello cake with sugar roses, 3 tiers. post pics when im done and fingers crossed all goes well

bindiboo said:
no, baking is just a hobby. Im doing an eggless cigerello cake with sugar roses, 3 tiers. post pics when im done and fingers crossed all goes well

Omg that sounds scrummy can't wait to see the pics xx

Hey Kel my lovely how're you doing? I'm going to have to start back on CD soon!! I'm just riding it out until after I've been to London next week. I'm going to use up the rest of my CD packs before I go back to Christine, don't want to go back yet while I'm so porky lol. I know she won't say anything but I want to see how much I can do on my own.

Hope you're okay!! Xx

Surfhunny said:
Hey Kel my lovely how're you doing? I'm going to have to start back on CD soon!! I'm just riding it out until after I've been to London next week. I'm going to use up the rest of my CD packs before I go back to Christine, don't want to go back yet while I'm so porky lol. I know she won't say anything but I want to see how much I can do on my own.

Hope you're okay!! Xx

Hiya Hun
I'm ok still plodding on. Christine is on holiday at the mo, she wouldn't judge u don't be daft. U got much to lose? X

Hiya Hun, did you enjoy Take That? I was gutted I couldn't get tickets!! I know Christine wouldn't say anything, but I just feel like a complete failure :( I've prob got 3st maybe a bit more to lose again now. I'll see how the first month goes then maybe go back to see Aunty Christine. X

Surfhunny said:
Hiya Hun, did you enjoy Take That? I was gutted I couldn't get tickets!! I know Christine wouldn't say anything, but I just feel like a complete failure :( I've prob got 3st maybe a bit more to lose again now. I'll see how the first month goes then maybe go back to see Aunty Christine. X

Awww TT was amazing, I wish I was going back loved every minute.. Your head needs to be in the right place before you start CD Hun otherwise it's pointless going back on it. I have messed about since Keiths parents went on holiday nibbling but wish I stuck to it as harder to get back into it.. Wanna stay on it for another month see what I lose.. X

I've been messing about since the middle of April, I just couldn't get back on track after my cousins wedding, so I decided to take a complete break from it all. But now I'm raring to go, I've got that sense of urgency back again. Christine said once that it's that sense if urgency that makes you want to stick with it, when you're closer to target that sense of urgency goes away so you get less strict. And she's right, can't wait for Monday to come so I can get back to it!! And it'll be nice not to have to think of what to eat all the time :) x

Back