Kels diary

omg kerrie u have faded away to nothing....that dress is amazing on u. i am so so proud of ya babes. ur brilliant.

u are going to have a brill few weeks i just know it. u are so close to goal now. :party0023:

i reckon all us girls should organise to meet sometime in the future. have a girly weekend somewhere in our new skinny bodies lol.

this skinny train is pickin up speed again..................hold on tight y'all hahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd better stay home in baggage class :eek:

Thank you Emz :-D :-D :-D
I'm still smiling now!! Hahaha!!
Proud of you too honey, how was your first day back? I'm sure you've done amazing chick :)

I am definitely up for meeting up with both you girlies!!! I'd love too meet you both in person and give you both a MASSIVE squeeze and thank you for both of your amazing support!!! You girlies rock my socks :) xxxxxxxx

Thank you Emz :-D :-D :-D
I'm still smiling now!! Hahaha!!
Proud of you too honey, how was your first day back? I'm sure you've done amazing chick :)

I am definitely up for meeting up with both you girlies!!! I'd love too meet you both in person and give you both a MASSIVE squeeze and thank you for both of your amazing support!!! You girlies rock my socks :) xxxxxxxx

wooohoooo big hugs all round......

i had a good day chick, gettin back into the swing of it again. plenty of water, keeping myself busy bla bla bla.....

so thats a date then, we all have to meet at some point this year toooooot tooooot xxxxxxxx

Whoop whoop chick!!! Well done honey :)
You'll be in that dress by easter for sure!!! Good times :-D

Definitely, definitely, definitely a date!! I can't wait :-D :-D :-D xxxxxx

Wit woo! Check those legs out. Well done Kels - you look absolutely fabulous and thoroughly well deserved with your postive can do attitude. Just a thought - with your attitude - and with the lack of nice, decent CDCs in your area - you should really think about being sponsored to become a CDC - maybe you've said you're going to do it already (might have missed that -sorry if I have)

Anyways, well done again and have a fab day.

PS - did day 2 of week 1 last night - feel good. xx

Thank you chick :-D

A lot of my friends have said the same thing to me about becoming a CDC, I would love to do it, I have a lot of time for people and have learnt so much about the diet now. I just dread asking my CDC for the forms! Silly really as it's not like she could say no!

Well done on your 2nd run :) so refreshing aint they!

Hope you have had a brilliant day honey xxx

Good evening girlies :-D

Wow, what a long day I have had, I am absolutely knackered! I have just climbed into my bed, and feel ready to sleep for England!

My day started off extremely early. I was in the bath, dressed and out the door by 9am! Had to make my way to the hospital, my best friend delivered the most georgeous, amazing, perfect little prince at 9.32am today! Sooooo chuffed for her, and myself too, as I have become a fairy godmother again :-D :-D :-D my little prince weighed in at 6.8 and he is amazing :) arhhhhhhhhh I LOVE him so much already :)

Diet wise, I have been 100% :) had my shake really early this morning, a bar at the hospital, omelette at 4, and just had my last shake :)
Picked up my other bars and shakes from my other best friend today, so I'm all stocked up until Saturday :)
Cruella texted me today, asking what bars I like - Bit late too start taking an interest my girl!!!!!

4 weeks 2 days left until I finish!! What a thought :)

Right, that's all from me as my eyes are rolling! Oh Lordy!
Goodnight people, hope you have all had a fab day :) xxxxx

Hello doll ;) congratulations on the arrival on the baby, how lovely x it was lovely to read that your fairy god mother!! my god daughters call me that.. except my wings are a bit bent after yesterday :sigh:

I kind of knew that today would be odd as I felt it when I woke up. I sat through a very long training session and then the demon arrived the buffet!!!!!!!!!!! as you know I'm having my funny five minutes ;) so off I went and put some things on my plate..BUT I didn't eat it.. my colleagues polished it off.. so after a totally emotional melt down later on I headed off to a very quick visit to my cdc.

We have a plan and it's YOUR idea you had yesterday. So thank you, I don't know how it will be but all I can do is give it my best shot x sleep well, have a good rest and catch up tomorrow xx

Hello doll ;) congratulations on the arrival on the baby, how lovely x it was lovely to read that your fairy god mother!! my god daughters call me that.. except my wings are a bit bent after yesterday :sigh:

I kind of knew that today would be odd as I felt it when I woke up. I sat through a very long training session and then the demon arrived the buffet!!!!!!!!!!! as you know I'm having my funny five minutes ;) so off I went and put some things on my plate..BUT I didn't eat it.. my colleagues polished it off.. so after a totally emotional melt down later on I headed off to a very quick visit to my cdc.

We have a plan and it's YOUR idea you had yesterday. So thank you, I don't know how it will be but all I can do is give it my best shot x sleep well, have a good rest and catch up tomorrow xx

Hello sweetie :D
Thank youuuuuu, I love being called a fairy Godmother :)
I'm sure your wings are fine chick!

WELL DONE :0clapper:
You didn't eat anything from the buffett honey, that's such a big step in the right direction!!! Sooooooo proud of you.

Ohhh, I feel all special knowing you are going to try my idea :) ( See, I'm not just a pretty face!! ) Hahaaha!!
Hope you find it all a little easier this way honey, I might also give it a bash at the weekend, as thats when I'm most bored!
Let me know how you get on today chick. Lot's of love too you xxxxxxx

Hi mate, Hows things???
Went and picked up some shakes last week and have a weeks worth but not sure when im getting my next installment of student loans so gonna try and make them last. Yesterday I had a shake for b/fast and lunch then last night I had fish and salad - basically a low carb meal and am thinking about doin that for a bit to make my shakes go further. Your doing 810 right??? I figure its pretty much the same as that except im not weighing my food or anything im just having a sensible portion size. Do you reckon it will work for me then?? how many carbs/cals do u have to allow for with the meal bit - im clue-lessssssss!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D'oh! I was looking everywhere for the pic in your profile & missed it in the thread.

You look amazing!! That dress is gorgeous. I thought the jeans were boots before I enlarged it, lol!

Hi mate, Hows things???
Went and picked up some shakes last week and have a weeks worth but not sure when im getting my next installment of student loans so gonna try and make them last. Yesterday I had a shake for b/fast and lunch then last night I had fish and salad - basically a low carb meal and am thinking about doin that for a bit to make my shakes go further. Your doing 810 right??? I figure its pretty much the same as that except im not weighing my food or anything im just having a sensible portion size. Do you reckon it will work for me then?? how many carbs/cals do u have to allow for with the meal bit - im clue-lessssssss!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MISHIIIIIIIIIIII
STOP LEAVING ME!!! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!! Hahahaha!!
How are you honey?
Well done on the low carb meals chick :D:D
If your having smaller portions, and still having your shakes, then like you say, your basically doing 810 anyway chick. I'm sure it will work for you, and you will still have good losses each week.
I'm not too sure what my meals work out carbs wise - I'd say about 250-300 maybe.

Hope that helps chick. Well done on restarting too! Hope you have a good loss girlie xxxxxxxxxx

D'oh! I was looking everywhere for the pic in your profile & missed it in the thread.

You look amazing!! That dress is gorgeous. I thought the jeans were boots before I enlarged it, lol!

Hahaha, I put them on my inspirational photo's too, so confuse myself too!!
Thank you for your comment :D:D:D
I get so excited when I try something on, and I never think its going to actually fit, so never get fully changed! Hahaha! Major rookie mistake!! Must loose the jeans!!

Hope your getting on ok chick xxx

*Drags carcass in* Wow, I just read the whole thing and it took me from just after dinnertime! (I'm robbing a living!!) This is the best thread ever, I actually lol'ed at "Graham and the Aftercare Team can Jog on" and unleash the backfat beast. LMAO!

I start tomorrow! Got my first CDC visit tonight, I can't waaaaait!! *Jumps on your nutty train to skinny town* :D End of work now, gotta dash home to meet her, yay!! Take care chick xx

Oh my life, did you actually read all of my diary?!?! You nutta!! Thank you, but I do believe your bonkers now!! Hahahaha!! There is toooooo much too read through!!
Hope some of it helps you along the way, or you found a couple of tips in here somewhere :)

Ohhhhhh, good luck for your first day, I'm sure you will do amazing!! I'm sure you know all this already, but do drink lots and lots of water :) Let me know how you get on girlie xxx

I started and I couldn't stop!! You crack me up, you lot are so much like me :p Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it hon. :) I've got a big bottle of water in the fridge that I'm gonna fill up 3 times to keep track :D

I didn't have time to post at work, but I wanted to say I was sorry to read about your Gramps, you did so well to stay on track, especially with the meal. I think if you coped through that you can do anything!!
I lost my Dad two years ago in May, I wrote him a letter to go in his pocket promising him I'd lose weight & be happy (he was a bodybuilder when he was younger, he was really into healthy living & vitamins etc) and reading about your Gramps reminded me about my promise, and you saying he was proud of you. You've done amazingly well xx

Awwwwwww, thank you so much, that's so lovely too hear :)
I'm definitely more determined than I have ever been in my whole life! Now I'm at a point where I'm starting too feel happy and confident with my body, I keep asking myself why I left it so long to do something about my weight.

If you need anything, support wise, questions, or just want to rant on a down day, I'm always around chick, and will no doubt rant with you :) Hahaha!!

So sorry to hear about your Dad, I'm sure he will be smiling in Heaven, and be feeling very proud of you :)

Whoop whoop, look at you with your water all ready!! That's amazing chick!! You can do this!!

WELCOME ABOARD THE SKINNY TRAIN, TOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOT xxx

Hi Hun hope your had a good day, thanks for the lovely post and clap :D still can't believe I didn't eat the buffet but I didn't so woopie for me. So off I went today on my merry way! we had a temp in to man reception today and I thought oh eck she is a lovely lady but she always feeds us!! so I took a deep breath but nothing came out of her bag!! phewy, so another crisis averted. Need to up my water a bit but didn't have a disaster today, so it's hour by hour xx ;)

Back