Kels diary

Aww, thank you, you're such a sweetie... I appreciate it :)

I'm on it!! TOOT TOOT!!! :D

Hi Hun hope your had a good day, thanks for the lovely post and clap :D still can't believe I didn't eat the buffet but I didn't so woopie for me. So off I went today on my merry way! we had a temp in to man reception today and I thought oh eck she is a lovely lady but she always feeds us!! so I took a deep breath but nothing came out of her bag!! phewy, so another crisis averted. Need to up my water a bit but didn't have a disaster today, so it's hour by hour xx ;)

Hello sweetcheeks :D
So you should be proud of yourself girlie!! You are doing amazing honey, and I am VERY proud of you :D:D:D
That's 2 crisis in 2 days, and you have passed both of them YAY!!!!
Hope today goes as well as yesterday did chick, speak to you tonight xxxxxxx

Aww, thank you, you're such a sweetie... I appreciate it :)

I'm on it!! TOOT TOOT!!! :D

Your welcome girlie :D

Hope you have a brilliant first day girlie, let me know how you get on xxx

I love these quotes....

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. – You must have an aim, a vision, a goal.
If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for great challenges.
We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.
Obstacles don’t have to stop you.
One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.
You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it however. ( My favourite )
Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control—these three alone lead life to sovereign power.
Six essential qualities are the key to success: Sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity
xxx

Helloooo! I've survived my first day :D Been grumpy as hell but you doing do many days 100% spurred me on!! Got my Mother's Day prezzy, Jersey Shore Season 1 dvd boxset, in the post this morning so I'll watch those nutters take my mind off it, lol! How was your day? x

YAY!!!!!!
Well done on getting through day 1!!!!! Here's to day 2!!
Ohhhhh..... " I'm going to Jersey Shore bi*ch " HAHAHAHA!!!
I heart Vinny and Snooks with my life!! Soooooo funny!!

I had a great day thanks chick, just sold my iPhone 4 so have a nice amount of money in my purse right now, lucky its nearly bedtime, otherwise I'd be shopping already! Haha! Diet wise, been 100% just had my last shake of the day :)
Going to have a nice hot bath, and then go to sleep. Got my weigh in, in the morning, and I'm looking forward to seeing if doing no exercise this week has done me any justice :)

Hope you have a fab evening chick, and enjoy watching them nutta's
" CABS HEREEEEEEEE " Hahahaha!! Right thats enough. Catch you in the morning honey xxx

Good morning everyone :)
Doing no exercise this week, has definitely benefited me! I lost 4lbs :) :) I am sooooooooooooooo chuffed with that!! I haven't had a big loss like that for weeks :)
Only 17lbs to go now until I get to my goal :)
So happy!!

Hope everyone has a great day today :) xxxxxx

Well done on your 4lb loss that is great news....I am allowing myself another week of exercise then will have a break as I don't want to lose my fitness but would like to see if there is a huge difference. Getting weighed at midday so will see what this week has done...went spinning 3 times this week and one gym session. I love spinning and an hooked.

Have a fab day oh skinny one!!

Thank you lippy :)
I am so glad I didn't exercise last week :) going to see how I go this coming week, not expecting as big a loss as this week. Definitely would say all the exercise I did for 6 weeks slowed my losses down!

Hope you have a brilliant day xxx

Kels diary - 17lbs until goal!!

Soooooooooo excited, can't believe I have 4 weeks left on CD!! 17lbs until I reach my goal, I am hoping to loose 10lbs by the time I am finished :D

Cruella just dropped off my last 4 weeks of products :D A WHOLE BOX OF CHOCOLATE AND MINT :D:D:D:D:D:D a whole box of chocolate shakes, some banana shakes, and my bars :D:D:D

The nect 4 weeks should fly by for me, as I finally have all my favourite products, so won't find the diet a struggle. That's it, the end of mine and Cruella's journey :D:D:D She did say that she would come and weigh me after the 4 weeks, but I don't believe that. If she was a nice person, I would have gotten her some flowers today, to say thank you. But seeing as I have done this all on my own ( with some help from you girls ) I thought NO WAY!!

Just hoping that I will fit into all my new clothes at the end of this, or I will be in trouble. Everything that's new in my wardrobe is a size 10 :D:D:D

I'm going to start my 28 day countdown too, hahaha, can't wait to be able to go out for the night with my girlie's!! That thought makes me happy!!

I've just made an appointment with my friend Lucy, I'm booked in for a spray tan, eyelash extensions, manicure and massage :bliss::bliss::bliss:and getting my blonde highlights put back in on the 23rd April, sooooo looking forward to all of that!! I'll be a complete new person, and can't wait to put on a nice dress, and take some photo's that I'm not turning to the side in, and sucking my stomach in!!!! Such an exciting thought :D:D:D

But, for now, its off to make a shake!! Hahahaha!! Hope everyone is having a brilliant day!! xxxxxxx

That's it, the end of mine and Cruella's journey :D:D:D

LOL, thank God for that, she sounds a nightmare! You've done soooo well hun. :happy096:

You're going to have a fantastic summer, all slim and gorgeous!

Hi Lily,
she is an absolute nightmare, and I am glad to see the back of her :)
Thank you so much xxx

Hi Shanny,
how was your cruise?
Yep, I'm a lonely loner now! Hahaha!
It's only 4 weeks though, and I know I won't cheat, I'm way too determined to get as far into them 9's as I can!
Thank you girlie xxx

Hi Shanny,
how was your cruise?
Yep, I'm a lonely loner now! Hahaha!
It's only 4 weeks though, and I know I won't cheat, I'm way too determined to get as far into them 9's as I can!
Thank you girlie xxx
I bet you can't stop smiling.. 4 weeks and getting into the 9's is easy easy.!

My cruise was wonderful.. My favourite was St Lucia so hot and the food well none stop eating even when I was full I was stuffing lol.
Gained 9 lbs so on a mission to loose the gain and more very soon, how much water do u drink a day?

Xx

OMG, 4 pounds, go you!!! How fab is that :D

You're nearly there now, I bet you look amazing lady!!

And no more Cruella, double celebration, lol!

I can't believe you sold your Iphone :eek: I'm dying for the 5 when it comes out. But I bet you've got your eye on more lovely new clothes ;)

Aww, Vinny & Snooks are adorable, they need to get it together!! I couldn't get over the fact they all had their eyebrows waxed at the barbers, absolutely mental!!

Mike is my fave though, he thinks so highly of himself, LMAO. And refers to himself in the third person, what's all that about!!? Programs like that & Jezza make me feel normal!!

Have a great night chick! xx

So long fairwell Cruella :O) bye bye :p lol
congratulations lovely girl and well done on the four pounds and I can't believe your on the last lap. I hope when your at goal you might pop by I might need you :D I won't mention yesterday not quite a disaster but hmmmm not as good as not eating the buffet. I have decided my darling if ok with you I am going to join you on your 28 day count down and let's see how I get on, like a mini goal xx

Have a lovely day tomorrow, I'm off to see my Mum and she want's to cook for me :eek: I said to her that I should be doing it but she said she wanted to do it??? so we have agreed on meat, veg and no pots and she hasn't made a crumble!!! I begged her not too. Well done again I think a beauty day might be another goal to add to my list. Lub's ya sista ;)

I bet you can't stop smiling.. 4 weeks and getting into the 9's is easy easy.!

My cruise was wonderful.. My favourite was St Lucia so hot and the food well none stop eating even when I was full I was stuffing lol.
Gained 9 lbs so on a mission to loose the gain and more very soon, how much water do u drink a day?

Xx

I really can't stop smiling, can't believe I actually made it this far! After messing about so much last year, telling myself there was no way I could ever not eat!

So glad you had a lovely time. I am double jealous of you!! The gain will go just as quick as it came, it will mostly be water won't it?
I have 4/5 50cl bottles a day, plus about 4 cups of tea in a big mug. Definitely getting sick of all the water though! Haha xxx

OMG, 4 pounds, go you!!! How fab is that :D

You're nearly there now, I bet you look amazing lady!!

And no more Cruella, double celebration, lol!

I can't believe you sold your Iphone :eek: I'm dying for the 5 when it comes out. But I bet you've got your eye on more lovely new clothes ;)

Aww, Vinny & Snooks are adorable, they need to get it together!! I couldn't get over the fact they all had their eyebrows waxed at the barbers, absolutely mental!!

Mike is my fave though, he thinks so highly of himself, LMAO. And refers to himself in the third person, what's all that about!!? Programs like that & Jezza make me feel normal!!

Have a great night chick! xx

Hey girlie,
thank you, I was double chuffed when I see 10st 3lbs!! I actually couldn't believe I lost 4lbs, been so used too losing a lb or 2, that 4 seems like a stone to me! Hahaha!!

Sooo glad to see the back of Cruella, I seriously smiled when I shut the door on her today! Haha!

I only sold my iPhone 4 because I'm getting the iPad 2 in a few weeks, so didn't see the point in having both, when I desperatly miss my BlackBerry! I'm off too get the torch tomorrow, which is setting me back £425 but it will make me happy! Hahaha!

Mike is an ultimate nutta, I can not tell you how many times I have called my Sister, and my friends a " dirty little hamster " Hahaha! Arhhhh right, we got a situation!! Hahaha!!

How you getting on so far chick? xxxx

So long fairwell Cruella :O) bye bye :p lol
congratulations lovely girl and well done on the four pounds and I can't believe your on the last lap. I hope when your at goal you might pop by I might need you :D I won't mention yesterday not quite a disaster but hmmmm not as good as not eating the buffet. I have decided my darling if ok with you I am going to join you on your 28 day count down and let's see how I get on, like a mini goal xx

Have a lovely day tomorrow, I'm off to see my Mum and she want's to cook for me :eek: I said to her that I should be doing it but she said she wanted to do it??? so we have agreed on meat, veg and no pots and she hasn't made a crumble!!! I begged her not too. Well done again I think a beauty day might be another goal to add to my list. Lub's ya sista ;)

Hello, hello, hello gorgeous girlie!!
GOODBYE TOO CRUELLA!!! Everytime I say or write that, I smile so much!! I'm smiling as I type!! Hahahaha!!

Thanks honey, can't believe the 4lbs!! Still in shock about that! But very happy with it!
Of course I will still pop by chick, I'll always be about to see how your doing! I'll Facebook you, I'll text you, I'll check your diary - Seriously, you just can not escape me!! Hahaha!

If your still trying honey, then that means you have not given up - EXCELLENT!! That's the right way to do things chick!
Of course you can join me on the countdown! Whoop whoop 28 days at 100% - LETS DO THIS SISTAAAAA!!:D:D:D

Ohhh, your day tomorrow sounds lovely chick:D:D
And, you have already made a good choice about not having a desert - See, your making good choices right there!! Be proud of yourself honey, I am sooooooo proud of you:D

Beauty days are definitely a big treat, and I think you, more than anyone deserve a treat chick!! We'll be even more stunning after those beauticians have worked their magic on us! Hahaha!!
Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with your Mum honey. Love you lot's shake sistaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back