Kels diary

Hahahahaha I can just imagine ya doing that love to be fly on the wall!!! Oh god I bet ya on tender hooks!!! Nope not tonight gonna have early nite watch a bit of television I recorded got some American idol and Jersey shore god I am such a kid!!!! I just had my last pack and feel good!!! What u up toooooo??? Xx

Hahahaha, whats the bet I fall down the stairs in the Morning to get too the scales!! Hahaha!!
Ohhh, I love Jersey Shore, Vinny is my favourite!! Snooks is just a total nutta! Hahaha!!

I;m not going to do much, I'm lounging on the bed already watching TV!! I'll probably catch up on the soaps and then drift off and have skinny dreams! Ahhhh, speaking of dreams, I keep on dreaming that I'm eating food and waking up wondering if I have cheated, or if it was just a dream!! Hahaha!

I've just seen on your page that your from Kent, I have a lot of Family in Westkingsdown!! Do you know it? xxxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, whats the bet I fall down the stairs in the Morning to get too the scales!! Hahaha!!
Ohhh, I love Jersey Shore, Vinny is my favourite!! Snooks is just a total nutta! Hahaha!!

I;m not going to do much, I'm lounging on the bed already watching TV!! I'll probably catch up on the soaps and then drift off and have skinny dreams! Ahhhh, speaking of dreams, I keep on dreaming that I'm eating food and waking up wondering if I have cheated, or if it was just a dream!! Hahaha!

I've just seen on your page that your from Kent, I have a lot of Family in Westkingsdown!! Do you know it? xxxxxx

Ong I love snooks!! And j-wow is funnnni sammy is a ***** lol I addicted to reality tv completely :)

West kings down hmmmmmmmm don't recognise name I am from just outside Canterbury

As for the dream I had exactly the sane one how blooming spooky!! I never told anyone because I thought it was weird and doorbells ringing woke me up and I hid the packets felt physically sick that I was weak and cheated lmao firstly I didn't cheat and secondly I don't gave doorbell hahahahaha how strange xxx

Hahahaha, Snooks is a major wild child! She does make me laugh! Sammi is such a mug!! Honestly I cant believe she fell out with the girls and sided with Ronnie!! Helloooooooo doormat, please wipe your critters here!! Hahahaha!! I love my Jersey Shore and The Hills!! I am such a sofa junkie its unreal!!

Hahahahaha, the dreams are mad ain't they!! Its funny how they make you feel though, I felt like a right pig!! I was munching all sorts in mine!!
Hahaha, yours sounds funny though, especially with you not even having a doorbell!

xxxxx

Omfg love the hills and where it all started laguna beach kristen and LC love it Heidi plastic fantastic another doormat your soooooooo right just like sammi especially after Ronnie copped off with those two grenades at same time then smooshed sammi back at house!!! I just love it, jerseylicious is brilliant as well it's set in a new jersey salon on style network another reality one lol :) my hubby can't understand why I love em soooooo much hehehehehe whatever I do!!! Xx

Mishi said:
Im not sure if im on this nutty train but are there snickers??? x

I can offer u a peanut bar as of Tuesday u coming aboard ya know u wanna hahHaha xxx

Mishi said:
I love them what can I say!! I think ill give them a swerve tho and stay focused on my skinny goals lol x

Meeeeeee toooooooo I am staying well away from them do the peanut bars taste nice then??? Have u tried them yet Xxx o

I just had one for dinner! It was nice. Smelt better than it tasted.....but still nice!

Jayellekay said:
I just had one for dinner! It was nice. Smelt better than it tasted.....but still nice!

Hello you!!!! Ooooooo might have to try one next week I getting well excited lol did it smell like proper peanuts???? Xxxx

Smells just like snickers!

There ok from what I remember, im not sure if they contain actual peanuts its just kinda flavoured with lumpy textures x

Good morning everyone :)
I still can't post from my phone, its so annoying!! I don't know what's up with the MiniMins app!!

Had my weigh in, and I have lost 4lb :-D :-D :-D
this is going by my scales, so I'm not going too update my ticker until I have my official weigh in next Saturday!! Very happy with the results though, it feels sooooooo good too finally see the back of those pesky 12's :-D
I am now 11st 11lbs :)
The lowest weight I remember being was 11st 6lb and that was 3 years ago I think!!Never imagined I would get to where I am this fast!! I'm so chuffed with myself :) Hopefully I can loose another 4lb next week, and reach my next goal of 11st 7lbs!! Fingers crossed anyway!!

I'll pop on and off of the computer throughout the day so I can catch up with everyone, that will be hard though as this computer is like gold dust!! Once people get on it, they don't get off of it for ages!! Hahahaha!!

Have a great day everyone xxxxxx

Yay!! I fixed it!! Hahahaha I'm so blonde it hurts!! :)

Hope everyone has a pukka day xxx

Kels_85 said:
Yay!! I fixed it!! Hahahaha I'm so blonde it hurts!! :)

Hope everyone has a pukka day xxx

Whoooohooooo ya fixed it!!!!

Ok now with the real news omfg 4lbs ya did it :) well done u soooooooo proud ya kept with it and didn't get downhearted you are amazing!!!!! Have a fab day speak soon xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Whoooohooooo ya fixed it!!!!

Ok now with the real news omfg 4lbs ya did it :) well done u soooooooo proud ya kept with it and didn't get downhearted you are amazing!!!!! Have a fab day speak soon xxxxxx

Thank you :)
I am very chuffed!! Hahaha!! Roll on tuesday baby xxx :-D xxx

Kels_85 said:
Thank you :)
I am very chuffed!! Hahaha!! Roll on tuesday baby xxx :-D xxx

Soooooooo u should be u cud quite easily gone off track coz of those bloody scales and ya didn't (gonna get that polish for ya halo) :) yeaaaaahhhh day 10 and I feeling gud!!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday bring it on !!!! xxxx

Back