Kels diary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! a little body to go with my little head!! Hahaha!! What a liberty!! Hahaha!! I will take some pictures when I go upstairs, there's a lot of clothes up there!! I spent £45.00 on a beautiful 50's style dress. I love vintage looking clothes!!

I think we can do it! I am hoping that I will be at my goal by then, but realistically it's only 6 weeks away, so I doubt I will, but hopefully I will be a lot closer than I am now!! The SSG's shall power through thats a definite!! What's a extra couple of weeks anyway?

Have you thought about how your going too maintain yet Sharon? I was thinking of sticking too my running and skipping 3 times a week, and maybe living off of weight watchers for a while, and just having one day where I eat what I want - in moderation of course!! Won't be able too go back to eating crisp and chocolate the way I was that's for sure! Although I haven't really thought about the crisps if I'm honest, I've mainly wanted food which is quite a breakthrough for me as I usually skip meals and eat crisp instead!! Hopefully I will still feel that way when I am faced with a grab bag of cheese and onion! Hahaha :)

Xxxxx

Here are my latest purchases -

And still have more ready too order!!

My name is Kerrie and my crisp addiction has been taken over by a shopping addiction!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-3732924457.jpg
    image-3732924457.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-4213802944.jpg
    image-4213802944.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1569582485.jpg
    image-1569582485.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image-929910298.jpg
    image-929910298.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 48
Ok mrs just loading pics!!! If I am honest I haven't thought about it toooooo much but think weight watchers will be best for me thinking about it coz of still having to restrict myself I feel so good at moment and to be honest I only think about food couple times a day and at the moment really not missing it so I know it's just habit xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Here are my latest purchases -

And still have more ready too order!!

My name is Kerrie and my crisp addiction has been taken over by a shopping addiction!! Xxx

Loving both hoodies pineapple and the one in first pic the dress in last pic is gorgeous but love the flower one as well also........why am I continuing loving them all!!!!!! Oooooo and the jeans lol xxx
Start the bids now!!!! Hahahaha xxxx

therealbbe said:
Ok mrs just loading pics!!! If I am honest I haven't thought about it toooooo much but think weight watchers will be best for me thinking about it coz of still having to restrict myself I feel so good at moment and to be honest I only think about food couple times a day and at the moment really not missing it so I know it's just habit xxxx

That's exactly what I'm thinking - weight watchers!! It's quite scary when you honk about coming off of CD isn't it! Xxx

Felix said:
Well done on the 4lb! I love the dress with the shiny bits on, it's lovely :)

Thank you Felix :) xxx

therealbbe said:
Loving both hoodies pineapple and the one in first pic the dress in last pic is gorgeous but love the flower one as well also........why am I continuing loving them all!!!!!! Oooooo and the jeans lol xxx
Start the bids now!!!! Hahahaha xxxx

Aww, thanks Sharon, the grey one is from Lipsy!! It's my favourite!
I love the dresses!! Can't wait to get into them!! I love the denim shorts too!! They are what I am most excited about getting in to! Hahaha!!

No bidding!! They are definitely not for sale! Hahaha xxxx

Kels_85 said:
That's exactly what I'm thinking - weight watchers!! It's quite scary when you honk about coming off of CD isn't it! Xxx

Honk!!!! Hahahaha that made me giggle do you know what so many things making me giggle at the moment think brain has gone to mush with no food :eek:

Yup coming off is scary I don't want to think about what food to eat and when and how to cook it etc....It's hard enough deciding what shake to have hahahHahaha xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Aww, thanks Sharon, the grey one is from Lipsy!! It's my favourite!
I love the dresses!! Can't wait to get into them!! I love the denim shorts too!! They are what I am most excited about getting in to! Hahaha!!

No bidding!! They are definitely not for sale! Hahaha xxxx

Lmfao!!! Worth a go :)

Ong to wear shorts I haven't wore shorts in donkeys years -thats a lie have worn them but only coz I wear them over costume so ya can't see thighs :)
Xxxx

Hahahahahaha!! I swear this diet makes peoples minds go chicken oriental - mental!!

We can continue our journey on the nutty train all through weight watchers too! How exciting!! Hahaha!!

As for the shorts, I haven't worn any for years either, that's why I'm so excited about getting into them!!

Bring in the size 10's baby xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!! I swear this diet makes peoples minds go chicken oriental - mental!!

We can continue our journey on the nutty train all through weight watchers too! How exciting!! Hahaha!!

As for the shorts, I haven't worn any for years either, that's why I'm so excited about getting into them!!

Bring in the size 10's baby xxxx

Ohhhh wow that wud be amazing ohhhhh yeah - I ain't getting off this amazing train i just loving and sitting here typing with biggest grin on my face!!!! Ooooo I have more food decisions Tuesday what bars to get - I don't do thinking at moment :) I am lucky I get to uni everyday :eek:
Xxx

Hahahaha!! This train is fantastic bombastic!! I love the peanut bars, the chocolate and orange ones taste like Jaffa cakes, chocolate and mint and very chewy but are just like chewy after 8's, the chocolate one, I find is very sickly. Haven't tried any of the others though xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha!! This train is fantastic bombastic!! I love the peanut bars, the chocolate and orange ones taste like Jaffa cakes, chocolate and mint and very chewy but are just like chewy after 8's, the chocolate one, I find is very sickly. Haven't tried any of the others though xxx

Well love chewing and love after eights so tray is one sorted!!!! Love Jaffa cakes - quarter moon, half moon total eclipse :) hahahahaha and love snickers so I think I am sorted!!!!
Xxxx
Ps did I ever tell u I dislocate my jaw to eat lmao!!!

therealbbe said:
Well love chewing and love after eights so tray is one sorted!!!! Love Jaffa cakes - quarter moon, half moon total eclipse :) hahahahaha and love snickers so I think I am sorted!!!!
Xxxx
Ps did I ever tell u I dislocate my jaw to eat lmao!!!

Hahahaha!! Apparently the caramel one is nice, but I have never had it!! I'll have to try it for sure!!
Hahahahahahahaha!! Oh my life, I have actually eaten crisp and chocolate until I was sick!!!! How disgusting is that!! Xxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha!! Apparently the caramel one is nice, but I have never had it!! I'll have to try it for sure!!
Hahahahahahahaha!! Oh my life, I have actually eaten crisp and chocolate until I was sick!!!! How disgusting is that!! Xxxxx

Lmao yup done that toooooooo have to finish even though I knew I wud vomitttttt!!

I love to eat - well used to not any more do ya know my hubby would cook dinner and I would be finished before he even sat down so I wud get another helping I never used knife and fork I was the epitome of the word shovel :eek:

Well that is the past this is the present and I need to teach myself to enjoy but savour food and appreciate it!!!! "that's my goal" feel a song coming on lol xxxxxx

Hahahahahaha!! Oh my life!! You win!! I have always ate really fast!! It takes me 15 mins too eat my bar now!! I take such small bites, so I can actually taste it!! Hahaha!!
Xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!! Oh my life!! You win!! I have always ate really fast!! It takes me 15 mins too eat my bar now!! I take such small bites, so I can actually taste it!! Hahaha!!
Xxxx

Morning chick, hope u had good nite I didn't dream last nite of food maybe I turning a corner I am really over the aspect of eating to be honest I kinda feeling like whatever!!!! But still thinking of barssssssss hmmmmmmmm can't wait till Tuesday well will have bar Wednesday nite ooooooo what a treat gonna do what u do and savour it and savour it and savour it tiny bites and not like when I use to sneak a mars when nobody was looking 3 bites gone :)
Have great baby chick speak soon
Xxxxx

Good morning treacle chops ;-)
I had a good night too, as for turning a corner, in my dream I turned a corner right into a shop!! Crisps and chocolate galore were in my dreams!! Hahaha!! How bad!!

You will love the bars, they really do make the diet a whole lot easier, just make sure you stick too 1 a day and definitely take the small bites, it lasts so much longer, and it's definitely training me not too wolf down my food and actually enjoy it!!

I'm going to order only 2 bars for next week and have them on the weekends, see if I have a better loss that way, if I don't I will go back too having 1 every day!!

Hope you have a nice Sunday chick xxx

Morning matey, welcome to another cambridge sunday! I think ill be sending my man to the local carvery for his lunch as I made his bacon rolls this morning and dont think I could push it to make a roast without gobbling it all down lol!! I bought some suspender looking tights from topshop and they are soooooo nice, tried them on and the sight of my elephant legs in em was enough to get me through the next week on this diet lol! Have a gooden hot lips x

Back