Kels diary

Morning girlies
Feeling great today, I have been to the chemist and got the plain Movicol!
Just had my bar for breakfast, I'm back too feeling great again!! I jumped on the scales this morning and was very pleased with what I saw :-D
Still have to wait until Saturday for my official weigh in, but so fat so good! O can't wait to update my ticker!
Looking forward to my round 2 of the C25K tonight!! :) roll on 5.30! Ha, look at this, me looking forward too a run :-D

Hope everyone has a great day today! Xxx

Morning girlies
Feeling great today, I have been to the chemist and got the plain Movicol!
Just had my bar for breakfast, I'm back too feeling great again!! I jumped on the scales this morning and was very pleased with what I saw :-D
Still have to wait until Saturday for my official weigh in, but so fat so good! O can't wait to update my ticker!
Looking forward to my round 2 of the C25K tonight!! :) roll on 5.30! Ha, look at this, me looking forward too a run :-D

Hope everyone has a great day today! Xxx

Howdy pal, glad your doing ok. Whats this C25K run all about?? x

Hey gorgeous girl,
It's couch to 5k, it's on a thread somewhere, but basically you do 5 minutes brisk walk, then for 20 minutes you do a 60 second jog, then change 90 second brisk walk, you just keep repeating the last 2 steps for 20 minutes.
You do this for 3 night a week, then go up to stage 2, I think there are about 8 or 9 parts! It's so good though, as soon as you feel tires from the jog, you do the walking part. I am loving it!! Xxx

Goo evening lovely ladies,
I have just got in from my 2nd out of the 3 runs I signed up to do this week, and I'm feeling fantastic :)
Took the dog Archie with me and my iPod and we got straight down to the running! Feeling so good now :)
I honestl could do that for more than 25 minutes!!

Going to have my 3rd shake in a bit, then have another hot bubble bath :)

Going too spend the day with my Gramps tomorrow. His deteriated over night :-( and doctors have said they will be surprised if he makes it through the weekend, but I for one do believe on miracles, and am prayin that he will make it past the weekend! He so strong and I do believe he can do it. God is literally going to have too fight me for him, because I'm not letting go of him yet!!

Hope everyone has a great evening xxxx

Alright hot stuff, firstly so sad about gramps :( Im not a prayer but I will think positive thoughs for you and your family. xxx

Ill check out this walk thingie in a sec, i have a bit of a dilemma maybe you can help me! My cdc is 25 miles away and i planned to see her tomorrow but by the time ive worked i wont have much time to get ready and drive to my mates for the night out. My mate lives 10mins away from cdc but i dont fancy going there fully made up after a day of heavy water drinking and all my shakes lol i like a morning weight in!!! Soooo, do I do anyways or wait till another day?? I thought about calling in Sat morn but if i get pissed will i gain weight?? i dunno...what do u think, shall i put it off to mid week? xx

Kels_85 said:
Goo evening lovely ladies,
I have just got in from my 2nd out of the 3 runs I signed up to do this week, and I'm feeling fantastic :)
Took the dog Archie with me and my iPod and we got straight down to the running! Feeling so good now :)
I honestl could do that for more than 25 minutes!!

Going to have my 3rd shake in a bit, then have another hot bubble bath :)

Going too spend the day with my Gramps tomorrow. His deteriated over night :-( and doctors have said they will be surprised if he makes it through the weekend, but I for one do believe on miracles, and am prayin that he will make it past the weekend! He so strong and I do believe he can do it. God is literally going to have too fight me for him, because I'm not letting go of him yet!!

Hope everyone has a great evening xxxx

Hello gorgeous sorry been busy working on my essay!!!! Glad ya enjoying running etc must really help with relaxing and not having to think about things good luck tomorrow hope gramps pulls through I toooo believe in miracles take care thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Mishi said:
Alright hot stuff, firstly so sad about gramps :( Im not a prayer but I will think positive thoughs for you and your family. xxx

Ill check out this walk thingie in a sec, i have a bit of a dilemma maybe you can help me! My cdc is 25 miles away and i planned to see her tomorrow but by the time ive worked i wont have much time to get ready and drive to my mates for the night out. My mate lives 10mins away from cdc but i dont fancy going there fully made up after a day of heavy water drinking and all my shakes lol i like a morning weight in!!! Soooo, do I do anyways or wait till another day?? I thought about calling in Sat morn but if i get pissed will i gain weight?? i dunno...what do u think, shall i put it off to mid week? xx

Thanks honey :)
The C25K is pukka my gorgeous mukka!
Babe why don't you ask your mate too pick up your products from your CDC and give her the cash when you meet her? That way if you do get lashed you will have the rest of the week too sort it out?
If not, then I'd wait until next week too get your stuff, as long as you have enough products to last you that is.
I don't like being weighed in the afternoon, but most of the time there is only a lb difference between my morning and a late weigh in, so if you do get weighed tomorrow, just to get it out of the way, then you could take a lb off your weigh in?? Hmmm decisions aye? I think I'd ask my mate to pick them up for me in all honesty though, but like I said if she can't, go to your weigh in so it's out the way chick xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello gorgeous sorry been busy working on my essay!!!! Glad ya enjoying running etc must really help with relaxing and not having to think about things good luck tomorrow hope gramps pulls through I toooo believe in miracles take care thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Hey honey,
Hope your essays nearly finished!
Thanks honey, your support means alot to me!! I'm very lucky too have such good skinny to be friends xxxxxx

Thanks honey :)
The C25K is pukka my gorgeous mukka!
Babe why don't you ask your mate too pick up your products from your CDC and give her the cash when you meet her? That way if you do get lashed you will have the rest of the week too sort it out?
If not, then I'd wait until next week too get your stuff, as long as you have enough products to last you that is.
I don't like being weighed in the afternoon, but most of the time there is only a lb difference between my morning and a late weigh in, so if you do get weighed tomorrow, just to get it out of the way, then you could take a lb off your weigh in?? Hmmm decisions aye? I think I'd ask my mate to pick them up for me in all honesty though, but like I said if she can't, go to your weigh in so it's out the way chick xxxx

Yo! Well I have a good weeks worth of stuff so I guess I could hang on till ive gotten through them. Maybe ill text my cdc and let her know I wont be there tomorrow, my scales are looking good but i never truly trust them until ive seen the loss on cdc's scales. Thanks for the advice I cant see that a few voddies are gonna make too much of a difference...hopefully!!! xxx

Ohhhhhh, please have one for me!! Hahaha!! I could kill for a glass of rose right now!!
If you have products you will be fine chick, whatever you have Friday will drop off next week anyway!
Dude, I was looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow! hahaha xxx

Hello lovely, so sorry to read about your grampy. Such a difficult time for you yet there you are keeping to plan and exercising.

I am offically handing you the super girl cape, you so deserve it. You are in my thoughts and I will add your grampy into my healing prayers. And yes miracles do happen xx much luv as always and txt me if you need too xx

Sarah Lou said:
Hello lovely, so sorry to read about your grampy. Such a difficult time for you yet there you are keeping to plan and exercising.

I am offically handing you the super girl cape, you so deserve it. You are in my thoughts and I will add your grampy into my healing prayers. And yes miracles do happen xx much luv as always and txt me if you need too xx

Hey my favourite girl :)
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!
The running is definitely keepin my head clear that's for sure! I'm going to do by best too stick to CD, just taking each day as it comes really!

I could never take the Super girl cape from you, you are the original superwoman girlie!!

How have you been honey? Xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hey honey,
Hope your essays nearly finished!
Thanks honey, your support means alot to me!! I'm very lucky too have such good skinny to be friends xxxxxx

Lovely you get what u give out!!!! Essay Yeah nearly got it done not much left to do thank goodness, well day 15 and still going strong u keeping me on the safe and narrow soooooooo happy have u to chat too chick
Have good nite and thoughts with you for tomorrow xxxxxxxx

hey hunni, glad u had a good day. well done on run no.2. :D:D

sending you big hugs coz u deserve it for being so strong. :hug99:

told you in text already but will be thinking of you 2moro. and praying to the angels for ur gramps. u know where i am if ya need me babes. much luvs xxxxx

Hey there sista!!

I am so sorry about your gramps! I also believe in miracles! Your gramps is in my prayers. My most sincere wishes of strength go out to you and your family, especially your gramps. Enjoy every second of your day with him tomorrow.

Great to hear about this running C25K, I have a similar program I downloaded, it is dutch, it also does running then walking, and the goal is that you are able to run 5 km after 28 sessions. But this one is as many times a week as you can handle and it comes with music for each session! She kinda talks you through the whole thing as well. pretty cool, its like having a personal trainer. I think I will start it after my second first week.

Have a great day tomorrow! Xx

Well today has been a long day!
Was not good at all, starting to hit me now that I could loose my Gramps any day now and it hurts!
Spent a few hours with him, and the rest of my family and it was nice too see him laughing and talking about the football! I sat cuddling him for a while and didn't want to let go, I felt as though I could just cry a river!

Going back sunday too take his favourite cakes up too him and spend the whole day with him.

Diet wise I'm still 100%
Went for my run as soon as I got in, and it was way too mich thinking time for me! I keep feeling myself well up, but won't let myself cry! I mean, I have to be strong right now, I cant be falling apart right now! I still have my determined head on, I keep thinking to myself " things in life are sent to try us " if this is Gods way of testing me, I hate god and all he stands for!
Gosh this post is getting depressing! Sorry girls, didn't mean to vent all this on here, its all coming into my head as I go along!

Anyway, just wanted too thank all you girls for your messages, they mean a lot to me and I appreciate them and you girls more than you know!

I've activated my Facebook again, so if any of you girls wanna add me -
Kerrie Cosmopolitan Stevens

Thanks again for your messages girls, I love you all xxxxxxxxx

Oh kerrie I feel for you so much hunni. There is nothing worse than knowing that u have only a little time left with someone. I don't know what else to say, only that you know am here for you anytime u need.
Well done for staying 100% today. Much love xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

P.S. Ive added you on facebook :-D xxx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry ! I've lost both my parents dad first very very suddenly and then mum a few short months after, spend all the time you can with each other, say things you want and when the time comes make sure you grieve, cry cry and cry I didn't and It took along time to deal with!
Thinking of you
P.s added you to face book.

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Oh kerrie I feel for you so much hunni. There is nothing worse than knowing that u have only a little time left with someone. I don't know what else to say, only that you know am here for you anytime u need.
Well done for staying 100% today. Much love xxxxx

Thank you Emz,
Love you chick, I'm gonna add you now chick xxxxxxx

Back