Kels diary

Sarah Lou said:
I'm so sorry hun I have just caught up on your diary :sigh: what a rubbish friend I am :eek: I had no idea your Grampy had passed away. What an awful shock for you and your family. A big hug to you and wow how fabulous do you look, your Grampy will watch from afar and be very proud.. despite all that upset you still are doing CD I am so proud of you.

I did update my diary yesterday it kind of say's it all and what's been going on. If you read it I hope I can still be your mini friend :wave_cry:

Much love to you x

Thank you honey, really appreciate your message :)
Have missed your posts :'-(
Yep, in still doing CD, I can't quit now! If my Gramps can be strong and fight lung cancer for as long as he did, I can get through CD no problem.

Don't be so silly!!! :-O your not a rubbish friend at all girlie!! I did have a quick read of your diary this afternoon but then had too go out. I'll have another read of it after I have posted this though.
And your stuck with me for life, your not just a MiniMins friends girlie!! I have your number, you can not escape meeeeeeeeeee!! :-D
Dont get scared I'm only kidding, I sound like a nutta :)

Off too catch up with your diary now honey. Thanks again for your message, I have missed you muchly xxxxx

Another day out of the way :)
Enjoying being back on SS this week, seriously takes the complication out of things!
Anyway, had all my products today. Spoke too my CDC last night and told her that I only want chocolate and chocolate and mint shakes on Saturday and she was fine with it!!

I ordered a beautiful dress today from Lipsy ;-) in a size 10 o course, it's stunning and I can't wait too get into it!! It's definitely a dress for Mexico!! I only have 2 more dresses too buy then my holiday clothes are sorted :) They are expensive ones though from Forever Unique so shall wait a couple of weeks until I order them! Still need sandals and bikinis but I'll wait before I get those too! Other than that I'm ready too go!

Hope everyones had a good day today, enjoy your evening people xxx

Good evening girls,
Speaking of girls, im wondering where all mine are!! :-O
Hope your all ok and still on the nutty train too skinny town :)

Today has been another 100% day :) had my bar for breakfast, oh how I will miss those from Saturday!! 2 weeks with no bars will be torture! I wake up looking forward too them! But it's only 2 weeks and I really want too see if it will make any difference too my losses....
Anyway, done my 2nd run of week 3 C25K challenge today and absolutely LOVED IT :-D I used my LYR app again, and used it properly and it showed that I had run over a mile in less than 20 minutes :) very impressed with myself and can't wait for Fridays run now :)
I'm going too start the 30 day shred with Emz next week - Very excited and nervous about it. Excited because I know it's another challenge for me, and excited too see the results of the before and after pics, weight loss and inch loss. Nervous because I know it's going too be tough! But I'm more than ready for it!!

Still have my fingers crossed for Saturday's weigh in, I'm hoping all this running this week will get me out of the 11's and into the 10's!! I don't ever remember seeing the 10's on any scales that I have weighed myself on!! So fingers and toes crossed really. Then that will be another mini goal completed!! :)

I've been getting some great compliments about my weight loss too. That definitely spurs me on! My new dress from Lipsy arrived today!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am in love with it and can't wait too wear it!! :)

Well I think that's everything, going too add a picture of my run stats from tonight as I'm that proud of running over a mile :-D

Hope everyone has a brilliant evening :) and I hope that allmy girlies are ok!! I miss you wench's ;-) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• image-109820223.jpg
    image-109820223.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 40
evening hunni,

glad u had a good day. well done on ur run babes. i started C25K tonight so week 1 run 1 is out of the way. soooo cant wait to start shred with u next week. we'll be able to motivate each other to do it everyday.

so proud of u still SSing. u have been so so strong especially with everything else goin on at the min.

hope u have a fab weigh in on sat. u deserve it so much.

all aboard the nutty train choooo chooo xxxxx

Ohhhhhh well done honey ;-)
Did you enjoy it? I love it Em!! I can't wait for Friday too do my 3rd run!! Next weeks challenge seems a bit daunting though, so let's see if I'm still excited next week!!

I can't wait for the shred either, I read your text out to my mum when I got in about the J-Lo thing, and she cracked up!! Honestly I'm still giggling!! :-D

Thank you for all your support honey, your absolutely amazing and have helped me, and kept me smiling more than you will ever know. I really appreciate you :) xxx

Bring on the shred next week TOOOOOT TOOOOOOT

Xxxxxxxx

lol i suppose i do have my funny moments hehe. :D:D

u have been such a support to me too babes. i would never have made it as far as i did on cd if it hadnt been for you. u kept me going chick. my run tonight was good. i just do it on the treadmill with music channels blaring lol. broke a slight sweat but not out of breath at all. (i think kicking the fags has helped on that front) gonna try to do run 2 on fri mornin b4 work and then run 3 on sat afternoon. day off on sunday and then start week 2 on monday.

we can do this doll....wooohooo xxxx

Hahahaha, that was a fab moment!! I felt like Angie from BL was on my case! Hahaha :-D

Thank you honey, glad too have been a help too you! I wouldnt have got this far without you either :) you have made the whole journey do much easier and bearable!

Glad you enjoyed your run, it does hey easier!! I've gone from smoking 20 a day to 10 or less a day and feel better for that alone, I know I wouldn't be a le to do these runs if I was still on 20 a day!! Gonna try and give up Monday, it will definitely be the right day for it that's for sure!! Well done to you though, giving up smoking and conquering one of the hardest diets ever!! :)

C25K and the shred..... We will be at our goals in no time! Onwards and downwards chick xxxxx

Good afternoon girls,
Today is going well so far, had my bar at 10.30, so will have my shake in just over an hours time.
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning, ( I always way the morning after I have had a run ) and I was soooooo pleased with what I saw :bliss:
I won't update my stats yet, but I can not wait for Saturday!!

My 30 day shred still hasn't arrived yet :banghead: so I am going too check that out after I post this, then I'll do lil man's lunch and give the house a clean. Looking forward too my run tomorrow night :D and Saturday!! I want too sleep now and wake up Saturday morning!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be back later too catch up with everyone xxxx

Evening girls :)
End of another 100% day :)
Today has been a long day!! My Nana's best friend popped round so I didn't get round to doing any of my chores!!

I have to admit, I have just texted my CDC and told her I want bars for the next 2 weeks as well as the rest of my shakes!! The more I have thought about it today, the more I have convinced myself that going back to 3 shakes a day will just be too hard for me!! I spent most of the day convincing myself of this an finally texted her. She was fine about it which is great :) my losses vary between 8-9lbs every 2 weeks with the bars so it's not really going too make a difference too my losses ( Notice I'm still convincing myself here ;-) )
Plus my 30 day shred is being started next week, as well as me doing the C25K 3 times a week, I suppose staying on the bars won't hurt!! Haha, I'm really laughing to myself here!!

I'm hopin after this month too stop CD all together!! It's getting so close too my holiday now and CD is costing me £140 a month, which looking at it like that is a lot of money! I still need holiday bits, spending money, a new wardrobe, as I'm going too have holiday clothes but no clothes too go out in up until my holiday!! Hahaha!!
So as long as I'm in the 9's by the beginning of April, I'll be waving goodbye too CD and Hello too WW!! Fingers crossed as that is very hopeful!! But doing the shred and the C25K, maybe I will get there!!

Hope everyone has a great evening xxx

The sun is shining, and it looks like a beautiful day outside, but I am absolutely freezing cold!! I don't think I have ever been this cold!! Drinking all this water isn't helping either!!

Weigh in day tomorrow :-D :-D :-D
Can't wait too see what I have lost for the whole 2 weeks :)
Still praying I'll be in the 10's by tomorrow!
I went shopping this morning with my Mum and she dragged me from supermarket to supermarket!! Boy was I stressing!! It got to 12pm and I was starving, and getting angry!! As soon as I got in I had my bar! And then normal Kerrie came back!!

I have my 3rd run of C25K week 3 this week, I can't wait to get it done tonight!! I'm really loving this running, especially as it's getting a little more intense each week! :)

I put my size 16's this morning, and by the time I had walked down 3 flights of stairs, into the living room - They were falling off me ridiculously!! So I run back upstairs and changed into my 14's and they were loose and baggy and are also starting too look a bit silly on me!! :)
I only wear skinny jeans, so you can really notice when they start too look baggy!!
So I have folded up my 16's and put them in the " Things to be taken in " bag :)

I tried on my new Lipsy dress last night, and it actually goes on me, which o was surprised about, but the zip wouldn't do up, I didn't expect it to even go on, so was chuffed with that :)
Hopefully, by the end of this month I will be able too fit into it properly :) I hope so because I doubt will be able too afford to do CD after this month! So I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Hope everyone has a great day, I'll be back later after my run xxx

Friday evening is finally here :)
Thank god, it's Saturday tomorrow!!
Weigh in day, and having my hair done!!
I can't wait too get on those scales, I don't think I have ever been so excited for a weigh in! I'll be so disappointed if I'm not in the 10's!! Need too really stop thinking about it!!

Got my 3rd run on the week out of the way this evening and loved it :) done a mile and a half in 22 minutes, so I'm very proud of myself :-D
Just had my last shake of the day, and I am definitely ready for my bed! Can't wait too fall asleep and then wake up in the morning!

Ohhh, me and my best friends ordered our tickets today for V Festival :-D :-D
I am really looking forward too that, as we are going on the 21st of august, and that's my birthday :-D definitely the best present ever!! The line up is AMAZING!! Eminem, Rihanna, The Wombats, Arctic Monkeys, The Saturdays, N Dubz, Tinie Tempah, Dizzie Rascal, Jessie J oh my god, loads more but can't remember the rest!! I'm so excited about it!! Roll on August!!

Mexico in July, V Festival in August, New York again in December - I have loads too look forward too :)

Well, that's all from me!! Hope everyone has a good weekend, and a great Friday evening :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow I know you will have a great result x

Hey hunni good luck with ur weigh in in the morning. So excited for you.
Well done on another run today. I did week 1 run 2 this morning. really enjoyed it. Was able to watch Lorraine and Jeremy Kyle while I done it LMFAO..!!
Soooo jelous u got v festival tickets....gooooo youuuuu..!!! It will be fab.

Looking forward to shred next week. Got a new dress from ASOS to wear out at Easter and it's a clingy material so need to be looking well toned to wear it. 30 days with jillian and we'll be like madonna (only without the mingy veins haha)..!!!

Will text ya 2moro babes. Ni nite. Sleep well xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Veve said:
Good luck for tomorrow I know you will have a great result x

Thanks Veve xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Hey hunni good luck with ur weigh in in the morning. So excited for you.
Well done on another run today. I did week 1 run 2 this morning. really enjoyed it. Was able to watch Lorraine and Jeremy Kyle while I done it LMFAO..!!
Soooo jelous u got v festival tickets....gooooo youuuuu..!!! It will be fab.

Looking forward to shred next week. Got a new dress from ASOS to wear out at Easter and it's a clingy material so need to be looking well toned to wear it. 30 days with jillian and we'll be like madonna (only without the mingy veins haha)..!!!

Will text ya 2moro babes. Ni nite. Sleep well xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning chick :)
Oh my god, I see the dress you got - STUNNING :-D I love ASOS!! I'm sure you will look pukka in it chick :)
Well done on your run chick!!! 1 more to go, then it's week 2 :)
I start week 4 on Monday and I'm dreading it now, it's getting harder! Hahaha!! So glad it's only for a short time!
I really can't wait to start the shred!! Roll on next week!! I think I'm going too try and get mine done in the mornings, as I like too run in the evening.

Hahaha, Madonna is a HUGE turn off point!! If I ever started too look like that, I'd eat my way through a Walkers factory! Hahaha!! Hope you have a fab day chick, speak too ya later xxxxxx

I am a bit of a stalker of your diary...haha scary! Just want to wish you a GREAT weigh in today! Lots of luck, you REALLY deserve those 10's!

x

Boo hoo!!!!
Had my weigh in and I'm smack bang on 11st!!! Rage!! I have been 11st since Thursday!! I ran a mile and a half last night and really thought it would have helped me get into the 10's today!! Oh well, a 3lb loss is much better than a 3lb gain :) I done my measurements and have lost a total of 8 inches since last week, so that's improved my mood :)
After I updated my stats, I realised that I'm over the half way mark :-D :-D :-D
I Have 28lbs too go, until I get too my goal weight :) and my BMI is 25.6 :)
So even though I didn't make it into the 10's today, I'm still quite pleased! Especially with the inch loss!! My hips are still big, and I lost 2 inches from them alone, which makes me an " official " size 12 now :)
So I'm getting there, slowly but surely getting there!! Have set myself a challenge too - I want too be 10st 7lbs by the 19th of April!! Big challenge but I want to do it :)
I'm definitely moving up too the 810 plan on the 19th also!! So I have that too look forward too :)
I still can't believe I have passed my half way mark today :-D

Anyway, that's enough bragging from me!! I'm off to do a bit of cleaning, as my hairdresser will be here at 10am :)

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday!! :-D xxxxxx

SummerRain said:
I am a bit of a stalker of your diary...haha scary! Just want to wish you a GREAT weigh in today! Lots of luck, you REALLY deserve those 10's!

x

Hahaha, thank you so much, I really appreciate that :)
I didn't make it into the 10's, I have been stuck on 11st since Thursday, but I'm not too down about it, as I have lost 8 inches this week, and after updating my stats, I have realised that I'm past the half way mark, my BMI is the lowest it's ever been, and I only have another 28lbs too go until I get too my goal.
So I'm not too disheartened really :)
Thanks again for your message xxxx

That is a FAB weigh in! Just think most likely you will be seeing 10 something in the next couple of days! Your stats that you have achieved are bleeming fantastic! Well done! xx

Awww, thank you sooooo much :)
Can't wait too see those 10's!! Roll on next Saturday! Xxx

Back