Kels diary

Kels_85 said:
Afternoon girls,
I've just got my run 2 of week 4 out the way :)
I was dreading running in daylight, usually I go about 5.30-6.00pm but I have been so bored today that I wanted too do something. The 2nd run wasn't as hard as the 1st run this week, maybe I'm getting used too it...

Well done! I start week 2 on Saturday....and I'm terrified! I'll be watching your progress! Willing you on!

Thank you JayelleKay
I found the runs quite easy, up until week 4, it's definitely a little more intense this week. The runs are longer, and the walks are shorter :-O
Dreading next week!!
Good luck with your runs, they do get easier, then a little harder :) xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!
My 30 day shred arrive today!! I was so excited, I run straight upstairs and whacked it into the DVD player - completed the workout and...... OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!
I couldn't even walk down my stairs properly!! I had 3 flights too come down, and honestly felt like I couldn't bend my knees!! Ahhhhh I'm in pain!! My leg still feel like jelly!!
That is a serious, hardcore, intense session!! But it's got to be done!! I'm going to get it done every morning with no excuses!!

So 1/30 day completed :-D

I'm off too crawl to the kitchen too make my shake :) xxx

I will definitely keep you updated if I notice au changes too our leg situation :)
Thanks chick, I hope I have a nice figure when I finish all these challenges!! It's hard work!! xxx

The end of another 100% day for me!!
Not at all tired, which is strange as I was up at 6am today. Usually by now I'm knackered! Little man has just gone too sleep, so my evening is my own :-D
My legs have resumed normal feeling now thank goodness :) can still feel that they have had a great workout.
Looking forward too tomorrow -

9.15am - 30 day shred
Then in the evening
6.30 - Run 3 of week 4 :)

I hope I can make it round the park!! Hahahaha :-D

I've had my last shake, so I'm going too chill out and watch the soaps :)

Hope everyone has a great evening xxx

Good morning everyone :)
Just finished my 2nd shred of the week, and I am aching!! My legs and arms feel like jelly today!! Can't imagine how I'm going too feel later when I go for my run - I am actually dreading it!!
I sat and watched level 2 of the shred this morning, just too see what I have in store - OH MY GOSH!! I AM SCARED ALREADY!! Hahaha!!
Don't have many plans today, think I will relax until I pick up little man at 12pm.
So, I'm off too have my bar, and watch some tv :)
Hope you all have a great day xxx

Week 4, run 3 DONE :-D
It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be :)
My legs are still aching from the shred, everytime I walk up and down the stairs I can " feel the burn :) " .
Had my afternoon shake, so just going too gulp my water now until this evening.
Onto week 5 next week of C25K, and it's looking a little harder than week 4.
All this exercise today had knackered me out, so just chilling for the rest of the day. I'll have a nice hot bubble bath tonight and then it shall be an early night for me :)
Weigh in day tomorrow :) Hoping for 2-3lbs, either outcome I'm thinking I should start the 810 plan for good tomorrow, I'm doing the shred and the C25K on just under 500 calories a day!! I'll see what BMI I get to tomorrow, then make a plan of action from there!!
I ordered more size 10 clothes today from River Island :) My wardrobe is starting too bulk out with size 10 bits very nicely!!

Gosh, when I think back too the start of this journey - A size 16, pushing 18 at 13st 5lbs, to where I am now - size 12 11st :) WOW I have come far, and I am VERY proud of myself!! Hope the next 6 weeks fly by!! I am definitely finishing CD after 6 weeks!! I'm hoping to be in the 9's by then, I'll just head to Weight Watchers and settle for the small losses there.
But for now it's still CD :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic friday :) xxx

Elo hun good luck with weigh in tmw u will do well, I was thinking when I get near to goal I will do weight wAtchers aswel, anyway hun let us know wot happens with tmw good luck again x

Thank Sas xxx

Weigh in done :)
I'm 3lbs down - which takes me comfertably into the 10's :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I'm 10st 11lbs YAY!!!!
And I lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch off of my hips :) ;-)
Very pleased with my results this week, considering I had that Italian meal Monday
Night.
My BMI is now 25.1 so next week I will definitely be going up to the 810 plan permanently :)

Can't believe I have 25lbs to go until I reach my goal weight :) such an exciting thought :)

Just completed my 3rd shred :) I must admit, it's getting a teeny weeny bit easier!

That's all for this morning, I'm off too have a cup of tea, then I'll have my bar :)

Hope everyone has a great Saturday xxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Well done on your loss! I've been reading through your diary, you seem so motivated and your doing fab! xxx

Thank you so much :)
I'm still 100% motivated, can't wait to reach my goal :-D
Hope you have a fab Sunday xxx

Great loss Kels!! Well done. Another true inspiration to me xx

Thank you MsV :-D
How are you getting on with the diet? Xxx

I'm ok hun. As you know I was worried from about Tuesday how I was going to get through the weekend, but it's been fine. Although I didn't make it to my 3rd packet yesterday and had 4 or so coffees which has resulted in a gain this morning. Also woke up with a sore back and my pee this morning was very trickly - all signs of water retention, so I'm super annoyed. Need to get through 3ltrs of water today and make sure I take all packets. Scared about tomorrow's weigh in! xx

Aww, do glad you haven't found the weekend too much of a struggle! Thats fab :)
No point me ranting that you must have your 3 packs a day, because you know all this already. I'm sure that little gain will disappear by the time you have your weigh in.
I know it can be difficult too fit all your shakes in some days, what I used to do with the vanilla shakes, is add 2 teaspoons of coffee into them, and make them it with hot water - It sort of taste like a Cappacino, which got my coffee fix in and my shake too :)
Also, you could try makin your shakes with extra water in them, that's another way too get more water down you :)

Your doing really well so far, honestly, a big well done to you :) xxx

Today's a rubbish day!! I feel so fed up it's unreal!! I don't know what's wrong with me!! But I can't wait to go to bed and wake up in the morning!!
Got my shred out of the way this morning, finding it ok now. I don't know if I'm fed up of the diet, or just fed up!! TOTM has just arrived, and it's a week early, that's strange for me as I'm usually like clockwork. Maybe it's that, that's annoyed me. Had my bar this morning, and a shake this afternoon, and just had a mushroom omelette. I had planned on being SS this weekend, but I was so bored, and had just fed little man his roast dinner and wanted something too! Back too SS for the rest of next week, then as of Saturday I'm going to do 810 everyday. I'm so scared of gaining weight though, I think that's why I'm always putting moving up a plan, off! I'll have my last shake at about 8.30pm then will go to sleep.

I'm gonna go and have a long hot bath, maybe that will cheer me up!?

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Sunday xxx

hello my lovely lady, just a quick pit stop to check in and to see how you are xx I'm on lates Monday and Tuesday but have some time off soon so hopefully we can catch up very soon xx sooooo proud that your in the 10's, I can only imagine.. you have done so very well no matter what :) a bit of news from me... I lost two pounds xx lol xx chat very soon honey pie

Sarah Lou said:
hello my lovely lady, just a quick pit stop to check in and to see how you are xx I'm on lates Monday and Tuesday but have some time off soon so hopefully we can catch up very soon xx sooooo proud that your in the 10's, I can only imagine.. you have done so very well no matter what :) a bit of news from me... I lost two pounds xx lol xx chat very soon honey pie

Hey honey :-D
I've just logged in and seen your message :-D made me smile!! I miss you girlie! You need too visit more often :)
Thank you honey, I'm chuffed to be in the 10's :)
YAY, you lost 2lbs :-D :-D :-D :-D
Sooooooooooo proud of you!! That is absolutely amazing girlie!! Big WELL DONE too you chick! Xxxxxx

Hey girls,
Well not much too report from me, been extra busy clearing out my Nana's and Grandad's house :-(
Been cleaning since Monday!! Got my 1st run of the week out the way yesterday, and still doing my shred everyday :) I'll be on day 7 tomorrow :) it's definitely getting easier!!
Still 100% on SS :-D looking forward to my weigh in Saturday! Hope everyones doing well ;-)
Ordered more size 10 stuff from River Island :) my wardrobe is starting too bulk out a bit now with all these new clothes :) I went shopping Saturday day time too and spent loads :)

I'm off too take down my bed, as I have a new one coming tomorrow :-D :-D
Kels and a Alan key = disaster :)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Back