Kels diary

Good morning girls :)
Day 7 of the shred completed :-D :-D :-D
I am really enjoying the shred now, still find it a little hard towards the end, but it's bearable :)
2nd run of week 5 tonight, gosh I'll be exhausted! I have so much to do today! We have new sofas coming, I have a new bed coming, new wardrobes and I still have to iron my new bed sheets! I have so much energy lately :) don't want to sit around and just watch tv anymore, I want to be up and about doing things and keeping myself busy :) Love this feeling!!

Spoke to CDC last night, ordered another 2 weeks worth of products ;-) hopefully by the time I finish those I'll be heading towards the 9's :-D :-D :-D WOW just had a crazy feeling..... Me in the 9's Ohhhhhh I can't wait :-D :-D still a few weeks off yet, so let's just keep focused on getting to 10st 7lb first, as that's my next mini goal I have too complete :)

Anyway, I'm off to have a quick Nosey through the diaries, then off too iron my sheets and get started on my busy day :)
Hope everyone has a wicked Wednesday xxx

Good evening people ;-)

2nd run of C25K done :-D and...... I ran 1 mile and 3 quaters in 20 minutes :-D :-D sooooo proud of myself!! I had dome chicken at 4pm today with a bit of cucumber and have decided I will be doing the 810 plan from today, as I read a thread earlier about BMI and when it's at 25 you must go up a plan as your body runs out of fat stores and starts burnin muscle!! Nice of my CDC too let me in on this - NOT!! Can't believe she hasn't even mentioned anything about this too me!! Oh well!! Speaking of muscle, I was on the bath a little while ago, and washing my legs I could actually feel muscle - no flab!! Hahaha :-D :-D :-D
The run knackered me, so I'm tucked up in my new bed, and it's LUSH!!

Just had my last shake of the day, and my eyes are rolling to the back of my head as I'm that tired!

Making this bed was a right chore, it's a king size with a duck feather quilt, it's so heavy!! That alone was a workout!

Tomorrow should be fun!! The nursery my son attends are having a open day - parents can spend the 3 hour session in the nursery :) I'm looking forward too this, as I would love too see how Brandon acts when his at school - very different to how he acts at home I'm sure ;-)
Anyway, I'll be there from 9-12 so will have to take it easy on the water!!

Also have too change my meal times from tomorrow, usually I have my bar at 10am a shake a 2pm and then my last shake about 6.30-7.30pm
Now I'm on 810 I will have -
A shake at 8.30am
A bar at 12.30pm
A meal at 4.30pm
And my last shake at 8.30pm

That's my 810 meal plans/times sorted :-D

I'm off too watch Chelsea hopefully smash Copenhagen then too bed!! COME ON YOU BLUES :-D :-D :-D

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xxx

Wow you've been a busy bee. Well done on your run that's a really good time, great in fact! I can't wait to get rid of the fab and be toned - I am sure my time will come. Have a great evening and look forward to your next update...

Last edited:
Oh Lady Lady Kels I need to lay down and have a rest... oh how i wish I had your energy!!! I am soooooooo delighted, you have worked so very hard and your on your way to skinny ville. I hope you like 810, I always did and lost (before my body conked out!!)

You definatley need a bit extra. Be careful though hun as you are really exercising hard so you might even need to do a 1000. I still chat to my cdc so I could ask her for you? she did the cambridge diet and is now training for a marathon so she know's her stuff.

Well sweet I will be around next week more as I have a few day's off. I am going away for the weekend and I can't wait. Diet wise all is ok and I lost a wee little pound this week. I am hoping to re-focus a bit more as I've let my water intake slip and my skin is playing up.

Enjoy your lovely new bed and I will pop in tomorrow ! ha ha !!! no no that doesn't read right :rotflmao: lol Go Go Sista ;) mwah xx

lippy said:
Wow you've been a busy nee. Well done on your run that's a really good time, great in fact! I can't wait to get rid of the fab and be toned - I am sure my time will come. Have a great evening and look forward to your next update...

Thanks Lippy :-D
I love the running, I'm really into it now! Hope you have had a lovely day xxx

Sarah Lou said:
Oh Lady Lady Kels I need to lay down and have a rest... oh how i wish I had your energy!!! I am soooooooo delighted, you have worked so very hard and your on your way to skinny ville. I hope you like 810, I always did and lost (before my body conked out!!)

You definatley need a bit extra. Be careful though hun as you are really exercising hard so you might even need to do a 1000. I still chat to my cdc so I could ask her for you? she did the cambridge diet and is now training for a marathon so she know's her stuff.

Well sweet I will be around next week more as I have a few day's off. I am going away for the weekend and I can't wait. Diet wise all is ok and I lost a wee little pound this week. I am hoping to re-focus a bit more as I've let my water intake slip and my skin is playing up.

Enjoy your lovely new bed and I will pop in tomorrow ! ha ha !!! no no that doesn't read right :rotflmao: lol Go Go Sista ;) mwah xx

Hello sistaaaaaa :-D
I love hearing from you, but sad I always seem too miss you :-(
I honestly don't know where I have got this energy from, but I have been on the go all day again, and have just this minute been able too sit down and relax :)
I am loving 810 so far, feels very odd that I am eating a meal everyday! But I'm not complaining! Just hope it doesn't stop me from losing my weight.

Ohhhhhh, I'm so not ready for 1000 plan yet!! I don't think I'm ready too go up that far yet, even if it would be ideal for me! I'm really fretting on 810 and gaining! On 1000 I think I may go grey! Hahaha :-D I only do my runs 3 nights a week. I'm thinking of going up too 1000 when I get too about 9st 7lbs.

Hope you have a lovely weekend away Chica, I could do with one of those right now :) But you definitely deserve it chick! Your doing so well :) another 1lb off is brilliant :-D sooooo proud of you!

Hahahahahaha :-D :-D :-D
Last comment definitely sounds odd, but I know what you meant!! Hope you have a great night lover :-D Hahahahahaha xxxxxxxxxx

Evening people :)

I have just this minute been able too sit down and relax!! Oh my I am totally shattered!!
Went to nursery with Brandon this morning, and I'm sure the teachers took a coffee break while I was reading too, and playing games with 9 kids!! There was only 2 other Mum's there, I thought that was strange, as I thought being able too spend the day with your child at nursery and being able to see first hand how they interact with other kids, most parents would jump at the chance! Obviously not! But anyway, I played games with the kids and by 10.30am had had enough :)
Funny though, because as I left, the nursery teachers all said " Come back tomorrow Kerrie " Hahaha!!
It wad actually good practice for me as I'm starting my CACHE nursery nurse course in the summer :)

So, I left the nursery at 10.30 and headed home, made myself a cup of tea, which in my opinion was very well deserved ;-)
Then headed straight back out the door and for the bank! Paid some bills, and my rent and that was that out of the way.
Then headed too Tescos too pick up some chicken, green peppers and fahijita mix, then headed back too nursery too pick up Brandon.

Got back home and sorted his lunch, stuck some films on for him and went upstairs and started my shred ;-) 7/10 days completed :-D

Then came the house chores, I polished, hoovered, an bleached my room. Then started hoovering the stairs ( we have 3 flights of stairs in the house so that's a lot of stairs ) then bleached the bathrooms and hoovered them and moped them! In-between all that, I got 4 loads of washing and drying out of the way!

Sorted my dinner at 4.30, I had chicken with green peppers. Then sorted Brandon's dinner. Washed up the plates, and put everything away, and o have just sat down :) :) :)

Well deserved rest id say!! Going too chill out now watch my soaps and then head for my bed! So glad I don't have to run tonight as I don't think I could manage it :-D

Hope everyone has a great evening xxxxx

Good morning :)
Just had my weigh in, and I have lost 2lbs and 5 inches :-D :-D
Very happy with that! I'm now 10st 9lbs ;-) I'm getting there!! Hopefully next Saturday I will be 10st 7lbs and will have completed my next mini goal :) fingers crossed!!

Completed week 5 of my C25K last night, I took my cousin with me and he was shattered but he kept on running with me :) very proud of him!

Done my shred yesterday, and I'm just about do to it again!! Today will be 10/30 completed, so on to level 2 tomorrow :) oh gosh!!

Well I'm off to do the shred, and then shall haver breakfast. Have a great day people xxx

woo hoo on the loss by fabby sista :D well I am back after my weekend away with all the family. Had a lovely Birthday Party for my Great Nephew who is two and I spent lots of time pretending to be a dinosaur:eek::eek::eek::eek: it ment spending alot of time running around!!!! and roaring. lol

Much easier with my Great Neice who is now six months.. she smiles all day long and is really scrummy.

So I am home now and exhausted. Food wise don't ask hun..erm had bday **** and then started on red ****!! so back on the straight and narrow now. Need a good loss this week so fingers crossed.

Have a few day's off apart from a quick meeting tomorrow so hopefully I can re focus hocus pocus. Have a supa dupa week lovely, I will be around more this week. catch up soon xxxx ;)

woo hoo on the loss by fabby sista :D well I am back after my weekend away with all the family. Had a lovely Birthday Party for my Great Nephew who is two and I spent lots of time pretending to be a dinosaur:eek::eek::eek::eek: it ment spending alot of time running around!!!! and roaring. lol

Much easier with my Great Neice who is now six months.. she smiles all day long and is really scrummy.

So I am home now and exhausted. Food wise don't ask hun..erm had bday **** and then started on red ****!! so back on the straight and narrow now. Need a good loss this week so fingers crossed.

Have a few day's off apart from a quick meeting tomorrow so hopefully I can re focus hocus pocus. Have a supa dupa week lovely, I will be around more this week. catch up soon xxxx ;)

Hey honey,
sooooo glad you had a lovely weekend away!! Very well deserved I think :D
I am jealous of all the lovely food you got to eat, must keep reminding myself I'll be allowed some of it in moderation soon! Hahaha!
Hope you have a fab weigh in this week, give me a text and let me know how you get on sistaaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning girlie's :) :) :)

Not been posting much on MiniMins as all my lovely girls have left me on my own - Boo Hoo!! I miss them lots of loads!!

Diet wise, I'm still 100% on the 810 plan, I'm actually loving it so far, really enjoying having that extra meal every day.
Got run 1 of week 6 of the C25K out of the way last night, and it is definitely getting harder, I really felt weak yesterday when I was running, but I kept hearing Jillian's voice in my head " FINISH STRONG " Haha, so that got me through it!! Speaking of Jillian - THE SHRED LEVEL 2 - OHHHHHH MYYYYY LIFEEEEE IT HURTS!!!! It's so much harder than level 1!! Much more intense! If level 2 is this bad, I am soooooo not looking forward to level 3!! Ouch, ouch, ouch!! My shoulders are aching, and my legs! Each time I have finished level 2, my legs and arms have felt like jelly! But, like my Dad said yesterday - No pain, no gain :)

I got another 2 weeks worth of products Saturday just gone, and Cruella tried to knock me - She gave me 7 Vanilla shakes, which she know's I HATE, and she only gave me 12 bars instead of 14!!! When I tected her and told her this, her reply was " Did you check both boxes!! " Erm, do I look like an idiot to you? Of course I checked both boxes!! When I looked at the receipt, it also only had 12 bars written on it, when I told her that, she said - " Oh, I'm such a doughnut " So angry with her right now!! She said she will come round Saturday and change the Vanilla shakes and give me my other bars. I'm going too tell her on Saturday that I want 4 weeks worth f products for the following Saturday, that will be my last lot of CD products, I'm hoping to be well into the 9's by the time I finish them. Ideally, I would like to stay on Cambridge until I get to my goal, but this woman is really making it unbearable for me!! She is so nasty and unhelpful!! I'll be hitting my 10th week of CD on Saturday, and not once has she mentioned anything about my BMI or going up to 810, she doesn't even know I'm on 810. She is so cruel, the thing's I have heard that she has been saying -

Here's a wee bit of gossip.....
My CDC is one of my best friends, friends ( Not a good friend, just someone that she knows ) . My best friend is preganant, and had her baby shower last weekend, the CDC was invited to this. My other best Friend Candice is also on Cambridge diet, and apparently, at the baby shower, all the CDC did was talk about herself, and really really put Candice down - Telling her how well I am doing, and kept telling Candice " I'm watching you, and your lucky I didn't bring my scales today " How cruel is that!!
1) I didn't want anyone to know I was doing this diet, so why the heck she blurted this out I don't know!!
and 2) Who the heck is she, too put the host of the baby shower ( Candice ) down like that, infront of so many people. And to even have the audacity of mentioning the diet at someone's baby shower is beyond me!!
She is a nasty, vindictive, jealous wench!!
As she left my house on Saturday afternoon, she said to me - " You need to get Candice out running " What the heck - how rude can 1 person be!!

So after all this, and the products she tried to knock me for, I have decided that I have most definitely had enough of this wench!! I truely feel like she is trying to sabotage my diet, I know it sounds silly, but why else would you give me vanilla shakes, when she knows I hate them, and 12 bars instead of 14?!

I do have a feeling, that asking her for a month's worth of products might be too much, and she might think I'm selling them or something, but I'm still going to ask her regardless. I really don't want to see or even speak to her anymore!! I HATE HER!!

Wow, that was a rant and a half wasn't it!! If anyone is still reading this, then kudos too you :)

Everything else is going ok, still focused, and still 1000% determined to get to my goal!! Hope everyone has a great day :) Where has the sunshine gone!! Haha xxx

Oi oiiiiiiii!!! OMG Kels your doing so bloody great mate!!!! I have checked in on you a few times to see how your getting on but not commented, probably should have done then you wouldnt feel like we had left ya :(

Anywaysssss I am so gutted I didnt stick to it cos id be so much closer to my target but ive been sooo skint, being a student sucks!!! I practically am living off my cc card so havent had actual cash to buy products. Ive got a few shakes which im getting through at the moment but not gonna say im back 100% until ive seen my cdc and been weighed, plus dont wanna jinx it. Especially now its sunny its really wanting me to focus and commit to this diet properly.

Really glad you've kept focused tho hun

xxx

Good afternoon Kels's :D Surprise!!! I'm not at work woooo hooooo. The sun is shining and it's a lovely spring day. I am sufferring today using up all my energy reserves at the weekend soooo I'm having a day off. I am going to be around alot more so please keep posting in your diary as I love reading it and watching the amazing results you are getting. I seem to have come out the other side of my funny weird place, I am sure having more to eat has helped. I know it's going to take ages to loose four stone but as you said I have an illness and I can't put my body under more stress.

So Cruella :mad: hmmmmm. Firstly there is such a thing as CD confidentiality and as a consultant she should abide by this. I would be mortified if I thought my cdc was talking about me. In fact I think CD head office should know about her. Everyone's journey is different and I think I would of slung her out of my house, literally!!! ;)

I had a CDC once who was rubbish. I arrived at her house one evening and she was throwing clothes out of the window at her boyfriend.. she then called him the worse word ever :eek: slammed the window and then opened the door and said come in!! I stood there with my mouth open and was so embarrassed. In fact everytime I went there the way she spoke to her boyfriend was awful. One night she came to my house drunk and said she needed someone to talk too. I will talk to anyone and help if I can... she just kept saying that word and I couldn't get rid of her. At my next appt she had forgot about me. When she phoned me she was drunk and went on again about her partner. That was it and we parted company.

You have been so focussed on this plan, can you imagine the clients she might have that are struggling and end up leaving cd. The maintenance plans etc are essential and she's not doing her job. This diet is quite expensive and the least she can do is make sure you have your products.. ohhhhhhh makes me cross... :mad: Ha ha I will shut up now ;)

Have a great day xx

Mishi said:
Oi oiiiiiiii!!! OMG Kels your doing so bloody great mate!!!! I have checked in on you a few times to see how your getting on but not commented, probably should have done then you wouldnt feel like we had left ya :(

Anywaysssss I am so gutted I didnt stick to it cos id be so much closer to my target but ive been sooo skint, being a student sucks!!! I practically am living off my cc card so havent had actual cash to buy products. Ive got a few shakes which im getting through at the moment but not gonna say im back 100% until ive seen my cdc and been weighed, plus dont wanna jinx it. Especially now its sunny its really wanting me to focus and commit to this diet properly.

Really glad you've kept focused tho hun

xxx

MISHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D
Oh my life I have missed you chick!! How the hell are you?

Sorry to hear about your finace situation, hope you win the lotto soo chick :) Cambridge is killing me at the moment, I have so many bills in, still paying off for Mexico, and trying too just get by!! I'm stopping in 5 weeks :) can't wait to be £35 up again every week!

I'm back on Facebook now chick, so add me Kerrie Stevens - I have a blue dress on in my profile pic!! Can't wait to catch up with you properly :)

Lots of love girlie xxxxxxx

Sarah Lou said:
Good afternoon Kels's :D Surprise!!! I'm not at work woooo hooooo. The sun is shining and it's a lovely spring day. I am sufferring today using up all my energy reserves at the weekend soooo I'm having a day off. I am going to be around alot more so please keep posting in your diary as I love reading it and watching the amazing results you are getting. I seem to have come out the other side of my funny weird place, I am sure having more to eat has helped. I know it's going to take ages to loose four stone but as you said I have an illness and I can't put my body under more stress.

So Cruella :mad: hmmmmm. Firstly there is such a thing as CD confidentiality and as a consultant she should abide by this. I would be mortified if I thought my cdc was talking about me. In fact I think CD head office should know about her. Everyone's journey is different and I think I would of slung her out of my house, literally!!! ;)

I had a CDC once who was rubbish. I arrived at her house one evening and she was throwing clothes out of the window at her boyfriend.. she then called him the worse word ever :eek: slammed the window and then opened the door and said come in!! I stood there with my mouth open and was so embarrassed. In fact everytime I went there the way she spoke to her boyfriend was awful. One night she came to my house drunk and said she needed someone to talk too. I will talk to anyone and help if I can... she just kept saying that word and I couldn't get rid of her. At my next appt she had forgot about me. When she phoned me she was drunk and went on again about her partner. That was it and we parted company.

You have been so focussed on this plan, can you imagine the clients she might have that are struggling and end up leaving cd. The maintenance plans etc are essential and she's not doing her job. This diet is quite expensive and the least she can do is make sure you have your products.. ohhhhhhh makes me cross... :mad: Ha ha I will shut up now ;)

Have a great day xx

Good evening my bestie out of all the restie :) - Don't ask, I think I'm hyper from seeing posts from my girls! :-D :-D haha!
You can loose 4 stone honey, I know you can! Your doing so well on WW! So proud of you!! And you know it's all about putting your health and well being before any diet :)

Cruella has got on my last nerve today!! I just can't believe her!! To talk about me when I'm not even there! I really dislike her!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will give me a months worth of products so I never have too see her again! Oh she's so cruel!!

Oh my goodness, do you think your old CDC is actually now my cd? How evil is that! I'm sure they are supposed too support you, not you support her! Honestly, some people really puzzle me! If I was a CDC, knowing myself how hard this diet is too, I would want to support them in any way I could, the last thing I would do is chew their ears off about my boyfriend!! It must be very easy to become a CDC if these sort of people can do it?!?

I think, if it wasn't for you and the other girls I talk to on here, I would never have been able to stay this focused! So thank you for all your support :) I really do appreciate it :)

I think on my last week I will go up to the 1000 plan, I won't be able too afford to do any more after that! I'll just take it easy, and may get a few slim fast shakes from Boots or something, I'll think about that a bit more in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, hope your ok honey, so lovely too hear from you :) really has made me smile xxxxxx

I did wonder but my cdc was lovely and she still txt's me. She has got a cd shop so I will be able to go in and use the vibro plate thingy that shakes you til your teeth rattle. I hope cruella gives you your products hun and yeah I would be fuming do you think you will ever let her know you know she has been talking about you.. she sound's like she wouldn't care!

Don't forget hun I have the 1000 plan book so if she doesn't give you the details I will PM you. Weigh day is Thursday, I am still off tomorrow so I am going to do some shopping, I need a few bits for the spring. I only have winter and then summer stuff to wear. Since doing SW I can't believe how much food costs :eek::eek: I have had to cut back as the first few weeks I bought everything in site and god was I skint!!! talk soon sweetie pie xx

Oh that's good then. I must have the worst cd in the world!! I really do believe that. Thanks honey, I have my fingers and toes crossed that she will give me my products - seeing as she is all about the money, I have a feeling she will.
I don't know if it's worth saying anything to her, I hate confrontation - if it was something that had really upset me, then yes I would definitely say something, but seeing as I have took a lot of her grief already, and not said anything, I might as well carry on that way. Plus she is heavily pregnant now, so wouldn't want to cause her any stress or upset right now. I will just take comfort in the fact that I shall never have too see or speak too her again, hopefully after next weekend!

If you could send me the 1000 plan, that would be a fab help, I'd really appreciate that honey :) No rush for it though.

Oh, 2 days until your weigh in :-D :-D I love weigh in days, soooo exciting!! Hope it's a fab one for you honey :)
I wouldn't know about food prices, all I seem to buy is chicken and green peppers - although 3 chicken breasts in Tescos have gone down to £3 a pack :) I did find that out today!
Can't wait until I can buy food again ;-) haha! Xxxxx

That's understandable hun, I hate grief too, I always think I can handle it and then take day's to get over it. I will let you have the 1000 plan. Will be easier to photocopy it and I will pop it in the post for you. Message me and I will do it xx hope you have had a great day :)

Aww, thank you so much girlie :-D
I'll pm you my address, will you send me yours so I can send you some cash for the photo copying fee's?
I really appreciate this, your sooooo wonderful too me!! Love you mills shake sistaaaaa xxxxx

Back