Total Solution Kel's journey to slimsville!!! I hope!

Love your diary...

16LBS WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... all those food moments and not caving in what a fab result.. well done..

all the very best for week 2 your gonna ace it :))) xx

thank you so much precious :)

I write on here everyday, keeps me going cuz takes my minds off eating lol.

thank u and good luck :)

xx

Day 8
(Day 1-week 2)

Treated myself to a coke zero tonight, yes I know what a rebel I am haha!

Have decided that on weigh in day I'm gonna treat myself with a coke zero! Dont want to have it all the time as I know I will use it to replace the water and as much as I hate it, its better for me than coke.
Also gives me something sweet to look forward to.

Also gonna invest in that bouvion(?!) tomorrow see how that tastes, if its any good gonna use that as a kinda extra meal in the evening.

....We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Off to bed now so night all, sweet dreams

xxx

Day 9
(Week 2- Day 2)

Ok so I got my bovillon drink stuff and it actually tastes very nice :)
SO have had a couple of those today and I must say they have actually helped filled the gaps between my packs-which is awesome becomes I feel myself clock watching sometimes desparate to have something.

Have kept myself pretty busy today doin all sorts of things- Cleaned 3 cars and 4 rats, lol needless to say the cars were much happier being cleaned that the rats.

Got another busy day ahead of me tomorrow as need to sort the house out before I start my new job on monday and have 5 lizards to clean out..

night all

xx

Day 10
(Week 2- Day 3)

Today it is amazing outside!! I love it when Its sunny its spurs me on cuz hopefully come summer( if we get one) I'll be able to wear nice summery clothes and not the usual baggy throw overs I usually have to wear.

I remember Last year I went to a summer fair thing and I have never felt so hot, sweaty and uncomfortable in my life, was horrible. I just keep thinking of how awful I felt that day and how much I hated myself that day :(

Am on a cleaning mission today almost finished the house then its just the lizards that need doing-5 total :/

Had my morning shake and lunchtime bouvillion am trying to hang as long as I can for my soup am doin well so far.

xxx

Heya, love your diary - you're doing great!!!!!! do you have lots of animals or something ? lol

I think your weigh in day is teh same as mine? Thursdays? xxx

Wow- 16lbs in your first week- that is amazing! Well done. Keep up the good work and keep on track as you are doing a fab job x

Thank you :)
Chazsucks and ladygaga, really appreciate it :)

My weigh in days are wednesdays and yes have fair few animals :/
they are as follows:
Violet and smudgeface smegal-Female rats
Wolf and Marshall-Male rats (father and son)
Charlie B- Lady Adult Bearded Dragon
Soddit- Male Teenage Bearded Dragon
Loola Lucy-Chinese Water Dragon
Taff and speedy-Male and Female Leapard geckos
Jet- overweight black labrador (12 years old)

So me and my OH are kept very busy lol

xx

Ohh I'm jealous I'm such an animal lover used to have loads of cats, hamsters, 2 mice, 2 chinchillas, an aviary with birds including doves, a milk snake, an axolotl, tropical and marine fish and a doggie. We now just have 2 cats, dog, 1 goldfish and a house bunny lol! I've always wanted a bearded dragon and leopard geckos!!!

Sorry rambling now lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol chazsuckz

The lizards are awesome there very entertaining :)

Easy enough to look after-unless they cleaning haha.
Still havent got round to doing it :/
xx

Day 11
(Week 2- Day 4)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Am having a very bad day, Had yet another family birthday and there was buffett food coming out of your ears all I wanted to do was eat :(
Its so unfair if I hadnt got this big in the first bloody place I wouldnt have to put myself through this, feel like I'm missing out all the time.

I hate being fat and this is driving me mad, I'm not gonna give in I refuse I've come to far.

Gonna have a bovillion and try to stay strong :/

rant over..............
xx

Day 12
(Week 2- Day 5)

Well I know why yesterday was so ****, it turns out twas the day in which TOTM came :( so yet another hurdle to try and beat.
Usually i would of been down the local newsagents by now and have returned with various types of chocolate but so far havent and I even sat down with the family for our weekly family meal earlier and watched everybody eat there roast and pudding and just had my soup and bar.
Am unbelievably cranky and emotional and am finding the diet very tough at the minute but I just sat and read through all my past posts and thats helped a little, also start my new job tomorrow so am very nervous (again would have usually turned to food but cant!!)

Have kept myself busy today and finally got round to cleaning the lizards out, also blitzed the house.

suppose I should be proud of myself have felt so awful today but still not eaten, so gonna end on that positive.

Night all

xx

Well done Kel on sticking to it through TOTM. I always find that week the toughest as the hunger pangs and emotional ties kick in! Good luck with the new job too xx

Thank u gaga :) x

Day 13
(Week 2- Day 6)

So started my new job today and...........proper enjoyed it everybody was really nice-not sure if thats cuz I'm new, hope not :)

Added bonus was, was so busy today didnt even notice any hunger, really thought I would start to feel it by lunchtime but didnt.
Didnt even want my soup.
Had a strawberry shake and bar when I got home-TOTM so NEED sweet stuff lol.

Also done LOADS of excercise today am shattered lol, feel good for it tho :)

weigh in in 2 days ahhhhhhhhhh

wanna lose at least 2lb :/ but with it bein TOTM have really nasty feeling I'll have put on, not through bein naughty but just cuz I suffer bad when its that time :(

we'll see O^O

xxx

Well done on sticking to it through totm and starting a new job; hopefully you'll still get a pleasant surprise at your wi. The new job seems to be working really well at distracting you, days go so much quicker like that, it's great. Hope tomorrow is just as good.

Thank u Cybil xx

Day 14
(Week 2- Day 7-Day b4 weigh in :/)

Well I dont mind saying I am KNACKERED!!! another busy day at the new job-wonder when Its appropriate to stop calling it my new job?? hmmmm....anyway.
My feet are literally on fire today so must of burnt lots of calories been running around like i'm on hot coals.

Hunger once again hasnt been an issue for me today- altho now I'm home and sat on my butt my tummy is starting to sing to me little.

Trying to hold out a bit longer else I'll be hungry when I go to bed, think a bath is well in order.

WI tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

xx

Good luck for tomorrow!!!!!!! xx

thanks hun
x

Day 18
(Week 3- Day 3)

Hey well havent been on for a while because have been so busy and tired from new job.
Have settled in very well with all on the ward and all the nurses and HCA's seem lovely so thats a relief.

Its a very busy job so am on my feet literally 7.5hrs a day and have been making an effort to keep myself busy to try and burn some calories.

Had my 2nd week WI on the 30th and gained 3lb was NOT happy :( but I am still yet to give in, I genuinally think its was becuz it was TOTM and had regain fluid, also had to weigh myself in the evening cuz of work.
Weighed myself this morning and the 3lb gain was gone so hopefully its down again from here on, have to resist weighing myself everyday now tho lol I feel like I have lost inches and clothes are def fitting alot better so trying not to be down hearted.

I am however gonna AAM meal tonight (exante recommended one nothing naughty) as I just need something real to chew.

xxxx

Back