Kenwood Frothie maker

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Does anyone have one and what are they like for making shakes etc... was thinking of getting one for my tetras with ice and for hubby for smoothies???

Opinions Please...

Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I have one and they are the BEST THING EVER!!! Perfect shakes and they somehow taste better because everything is so well blended. You can do hot or cold shakes.

You couldn't blend ice in it though! But I really can't tell you how fab they are for hot and cold drinks

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Which one do you have as I know there are different models?

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh I don't know. It just says Kenwood Frothie Maker. Is there one you can blend ice in as well then?

6. trintrin

trintrin Member

Diet:
    Slim n save
    I have one and it ok for making things frothy but I have bought a blender with a glass jug. If you get one make sure it has an ice crusher facility.. The best one I have found is from Sainsbury's and is £19.99.. Its chrome and so tends to look nice in most kitchens.. Makes great smoothies for the kids to

7. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive got a kenwood smoothie maker, you can do ice in that no problem. Not tried it for my shakes i must admit! I just use a liquidiser.

8. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have a Kenwood smothie maker and it's great to make shakes. I use 3/4 ice, rest water, add shake and whizz, it's fantastic!!

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I had one a while ago & it was great for shakes (was on ll then). It also does fab hot choc etc. I never managed to crush ice in it tho, so perhaps there is a different model!

Mine didnt last long and No 1 Son (aka Idiot-boy!!) decided to wash the base in the sink, so the electrics died very rapidly after that! grrrrrr!!! Was I mad with him?????

DH decided kitchen too cluttered now, so reverted to my hand blender and my liquidiser for my shakes etc. :(

10. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I have the one that you can't put ice in but it is totally redundant to my genie.... I couldn't do the diet without it! Pack, 6 ice cubes, fill with water, 20 seconds, done! You even drink it out of the cup its mixed in so minimises washing up!

11. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Couldn't live without mine... doesn't do ice though....

12. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I have one a used it for a while but got fed up of washing it.

I also have a liquidiser, a smoothie maker, an aerolatte mixer, a genie and still only use my hand blender lol.

I am gadget freak - in my kitchen I currently have, besides my kettle, a tassimo machine, a brita water dispenser and 2 coffee filter machines lol. CD heaven :D

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i have a magic bullet, its fantastic, it will do ice, and everything that needs cleaning goes safely in the dishwasher :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.