Kenwood Frothie maker

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Does anyone have one and what are they like for making shakes etc... was thinking of getting one for my tetras with ice and for hubby for smoothies???

Opinions Please...

Love

I have one and they are the BEST THING EVER!!! Perfect shakes and they somehow taste better because everything is so well blended. You can do hot or cold shakes.

You couldn't blend ice in it though! But I really can't tell you how fab they are for hot and cold drinks

Which one do you have as I know there are different models?

I have one and it ok for making things frothy but I have bought a blender with a glass jug. If you get one make sure it has an ice crusher facility.. The best one I have found is from Sainsbury's and is £19.99.. Its chrome and so tends to look nice in most kitchens.. Makes great smoothies for the kids to

Ive got a kenwood smoothie maker, you can do ice in that no problem. Not tried it for my shakes i must admit! I just use a liquidiser.

I have a Kenwood smothie maker and it's great to make shakes. I use 3/4 ice, rest water, add shake and whizz, it's fantastic!!

I had one a while ago & it was great for shakes (was on ll then). It also does fab hot choc etc. I never managed to crush ice in it tho, so perhaps there is a different model!

Mine didnt last long and No 1 Son (aka Idiot-boy!!) decided to wash the base in the sink, so the electrics died very rapidly after that! grrrrrr!!! Was I mad with him?????

DH decided kitchen too cluttered now, so reverted to my hand blender and my liquidiser for my shakes etc. :(

I have the one that you can't put ice in but it is totally redundant to my genie.... I couldn't do the diet without it! Pack, 6 ice cubes, fill with water, 20 seconds, done! You even drink it out of the cup its mixed in so minimises washing up!

I have one a used it for a while but got fed up of washing it.

I also have a liquidiser, a smoothie maker, an aerolatte mixer, a genie and still only use my hand blender lol.

I am gadget freak - in my kitchen I currently have, besides my kettle, a tassimo machine, a brita water dispenser and 2 coffee filter machines lol. CD heaven :D

i have a magic bullet, its fantastic, it will do ice, and everything that needs cleaning goes safely in the dishwasher :)

Back