kered

joy1

Silver Member
Tried the maintenance spring veg soup basically had one mouthfull and threw it away not for me I'M AFRAID, by the way we have being going to icemeler every year for the last 7 years, going to cuba soon but booked to go to icemeler in september we love it too.:)

Ooh I didnt know they done a spring veg one, I thought it was only chicken (still not tried mine).

Might see you in Icmeler in Sept, we usually go end of Sept and beg of Oct. Where do you usually stay in Icmeler? I cant wait. We are going to the old village this time. Usually we stay at Vince's or Gondol Apartments by the Canal.

Do you use ICR forum?

ah we are going beginning of Sept this time, we are staying at elif hotel right on the beach, we have stayed in the bal apartments in the old village last year, but staying a bit closer. I struggle to walk very far as damaged my ankle at work when I basically got thrown by a patient, so thats why we are staying nearer this time, although the ankle is a lot better now, its still sensitive, thats the reason why I piled some of the:) weight on cos could not move around for six months, so far we have stayed at the tolan apartments 3 times, belle vue hotel the ustun apartments and the bal.

Its such an addictive place and the people are lovely. Glad to hear your ankle is better.

Do you use icmeleronline.com forum?

yeah well my husband is always on it and he will more so when he gets closer to the hoildays. I am so pleased with this deit never would have lost the weight without it I calculated today that I have lost 38 pounds since christmas did not start on lipotrim unitl march 19th and have lost 2 stone 2 pounds its amazing refeed is going ok too.

I agree with you Joy, its definitely the best diet I have ever done. Glad the refeed is going well for you. I love eating again.

What is your OH user name in the icmeler forum, I am reesy1959

Not sure will find out. He's out playing pool at the moment. I let him out once a week ha!! The flight to cuba is ten hours I am already worried about what I can eat on the plane. OH also told me he booked the executive suite as a surprise. Will just have to make healthy choices.

holiday help

Hi Im looking to book for august holiday to icmeler. Looking through threads this seems interesting. Can you offer any advice as to who to book with and whether its worth doing an all inclusive. Thanks.

first point it depends where you are travelling from, icemeleronline offer good deals and will transfer you. The beauty of using this company is that it takes longer on a tour bus who tend to be slow and have breaks. Second point in my opinion its not worth going all inclusive in icemeler, not done it myself but have heard that the food can get repititous. There are plenty on nice resturants which have good food. We like the lighthouse, wayside, the chef, and the loveboat. Cannot wait until september when se going this will boe out 10th time.

Hi Joy
Thank you for your response, I think your right about all inclusive I just thought it would save some spends when there, as we have 3 children. We would really like a hotel very close to the beach but they seem so pricey. We are travelling from Liverpool I think I will make contact with icmeler online, looking at the site it seems they are liverpool based. Thanks again :)

Icmeler online are really good.

Also have a look at goldtrail holidays, they offer some good deals, although the hotels may be pretty basic, good prices though.

Back