KerrieW is creeping back onto Minimins!

KerrieW

Hey all,

Well after about 2 months of stuffing my face silly with everything I like, today is the day I am making a real commitment to get back on the SS wagon! I have put on a shocking amount of weight - about 3 stone in that time though I haven't been officially weighed cos my CDC didn't think it would be very positive for my state of mind so I haven't updated my ticker - I'm hoping 8 weeks being good will mean it reads true.

I'm pretty fragile at the moment, feeling stressed at work and having some family issues (won't go into too much detail but over Christmas mum and brother decided to address my binge eating and while I'm sure they have my best interests at heart they chose to do this after several drinks and ended up being negative and almost bullying). My head seems to have slipped out of the really positive place I was before and I'm so cross - before this mega-lapse I was only a 4lb loss away from 8 stone gone! Now that target is far away and I've slipped back up to a size 16 - as I'm quite short this means I look really big and feel quite unattractive.

So I am hoping that today will be a sucessful day - I know if I can get through one day on SS I can get back on - and this time when ready to move up plans actually do that rather than stop sole source one day and binge the next. Right now I know SS is where I need to be to get my head straight.

So ashamed as I am, I am creeping back here for some support! I haven't really posted lately - I feel so embarassed about lapsing and gaining weight that I didn't feel I had anything to offer especially with other people just starting their journeys happily - I don't want to bring anyone down! But I really feel I have more chance of sticking to this if I can talk to people (I tried my 'friends' at work - talk about judgemental!) so here I am again!

Hope everyone having a positive day - I'm one strawberry shake and 1 litre of water down down and going to try and save my choccie tetra till late afternoon if possible to try and manage the evening hunger so I don't snack.

Wish me luck!

Love Kerrie x

thought i saw somebody creeping back ................ get sorted asap .......... don't leave it too long like i did !!! xx

Don't beat yourself up about it, what's done is done, draw a line under it and move on. Good luck with your restart , you can do it :)

Hi

Good luck with your re-start.
Try not to get upset about previous failings!(we have all been there and know how you feel)
Keep positive and within a few weeks those lbs will have disappeared again

Susanx

Hey

Good luck withyour re start you know u can do it

good Luck

N xx

Hi Kerrie, don't worry, your gain will soon be a loss, you'd done really well and after your 'blip' you know exactly what to do to lose again, I would imagine this will spur you on not to fall off again. Welcome back, huge hug, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and ride the cd pony till your bumola hurts xx

Back