kerry low low cheese slices for toasties

speccy4eyes

Silver Member
Does anyone know if these slices are classed as a Healthy extra?

How many slices would a HE be ?

I've tried looking them up in my book but they must be new

thanks in advance

The burger slices are on the website, but not a HE sorry. They're 2 syns each. I'm guessing they'll be the same as the toastie ones as they're pretty much the same thing

Thats what I thought but then I wondered 'why name them something else if they are the same thing ?'............seems daft to me lol

speccy4eyes said:
Thats what I thought but then I wondered 'why name them something else if they are the same thing ?'............seems daft to me lol

In the free branded book it says low low slices are 2 for hea and I've been using the processed cheese slices. I've just realised I'm doing it wrong as the book means real cheese slices not the processed ones. Oops.

well I guess we both learned something lol
I didn't even know low low did REAL cheese slices..........I've only seen these prepacked slices and the spread...........Hmmmmm maybe a change of supermarkets is in order

speccy4eyes said:
well I guess we both learned something lol
I didn't even know low low did REAL cheese slices..........I've only seen these prepacked slices and the spread...........Hmmmmm maybe a change of supermarkets is in order

Perhaps they don't do them and it is the pre packed process stuff which can be a HE??

Back