1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

kerry low low cheese

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gonnabesmall, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

can you have double the amount of this cheese as a healty extra?
    did read a thread on this somewhere but cant find it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Depends what you mean by double.

If you mean can you have twice as much for your HEA because it's reduced fat then the answer is no. Your HEA can be 28g full fat cheese or 42g reduced fat cheese.

If you're asking if you can have cheese for both your HEAs then yes you can although SW recommend that you vary your HEs so I wouldn't do it very often.

Hope that helps.

4. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

thanks circes.
    i thought that someone said that this kerry low low cheese you can have 42g of because its a low fat cheese but wasnt sure.cant find it in my book thought you could have the 42g as 1 hea choice.sorry this sounds so confusing dosent it!

5. Circes

You can have 42g of reduced fat cheese.
    And cheese can be your HEA on any plan and/or a HEB on green and EE.

6. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

I really hope the above is right as I love the Lowlow cheese.
    Thing is it's not half fat, just reduced by 1/3. Does this count as a 42g B?

7. Circes

Yes it does! SW doesn't specify how much lower in fat the cheese has to be - just reduced fat.

Just to note that cheese is no longer a HEB on extra easy - just on green.

Oh and by the way Low Low is on offer at Tesco at the moment - 8 slices for £1.

8. blondie24

blondie24 Well-Known Member

sorry for sounding thick, i just did a low low search and this is the first thread that came up, circes, is that right about cheese no longer been a healthy extra B on extra easy? i've just signed up online and it doesnt say anthing about that? its still got babybel and cheeses on the list?
    sorry if i've missed something or sounding thick

9. blondie24

just realised, sorry, cheese is a HE-a isnt it? derr, didnt think that before typing the above, my mistake

10. Circes

cheese is a HEA on all plans and a HEB on green.

11. blondie24

yeah sorry realised my mistake after id written it, just getting to grips with the A and B's

12. Catberry88

Catberry88 Active Member

I'm about confused reading this lol is the low low cheese spread a healthy extra a choice? I've been having it on toast but synning myself for it

13. Catberry88

Catberry88 Active Member

brilliant thankyou!