kerry low low cheese

Depends what you mean by double.

If you mean can you have twice as much for your HEA because it's reduced fat then the answer is no. Your HEA can be 28g full fat cheese or 42g reduced fat cheese.

If you're asking if you can have cheese for both your HEAs then yes you can although SW recommend that you vary your HEs so I wouldn't do it very often.

Hope that helps.

You can have 42g of reduced fat cheese.
And cheese can be your HEA on any plan and/or a HEB on green and EE.

I really hope the above is right as I love the Lowlow cheese.
Thing is it's not half fat, just reduced by 1/3. Does this count as a 42g B?

Yes it does! SW doesn't specify how much lower in fat the cheese has to be - just reduced fat.

Just to note that cheese is no longer a HEB on extra easy - just on green.

Oh and by the way Low Low is on offer at Tesco at the moment - 8 slices for £1.

sorry for sounding thick, i just did a low low search and this is the first thread that came up, circes, is that right about cheese no longer been a healthy extra B on extra easy? i've just signed up online and it doesnt say anthing about that? its still got babybel and cheeses on the list?
sorry if i've missed something or sounding thick

just realised, sorry, cheese is a HE-a isnt it? derr, didnt think that before typing the above, my mistake

yeah sorry realised my mistake after id written it, just getting to grips with the A and B's

I'm about confused reading this lol is the low low cheese spread a healthy extra a choice? I've been having it on toast but synning myself for it

Back