Kerry's Daily Diary

Well i am poorly today at work but poorly full of cold, ears blocked and achey nose blocked and i hate breathing out of my mouth I find myslef holding my breath lol.

but I am good diet wise I am looking forward to having a hot choc shake for lunch to keep me warm, I lost 2lbs on sat WI that gave me my 51/2 stone sticker which is fab and pushed me on for this week. I am going to have christmas eve/day and boxing day off SS but still limiting my carbs and then new years eve and day off but in between will be SSing or at least SS+. I don't want to go into 2010 with an extra stone to shift.

well i am full of cold its all gone to my chest and my ears are all blocked I can't hear a thing, but i am dosing my self up with cold and flu tablets. I had chicken and lettuce last night as I was feeling sick from taking tablets with my shakes.

My hubby is away all week and I am missing him loads so roll on Friday I am hoping i feel better by saturday as I have a party to go to on saturday.

Christmas shopping all done and I didn't visit one shop I did it all online and it was brilliant. So all in all I am doing ok this week and the diet its great just getting on with it as its become second nature to me after 6 months.

Poor you - hope you'll feel better by Saturday xxx

I am in good spirts really and seeing the funny side of being a bit deaf and my sexy sore throat voice. I am hoping that poisitive metal attitude will help me get better quicker rather than feeling sorry for myself lets hope it works.

I am in good spirts really and seeing the funny side of being a bit deaf and my sexy sore throat voice. I am hoping that poisitive metal attitude will help me get better quicker rather than feeling sorry for myself lets hope it works.
Sexy sore throat voice!!!! :flirt2:
Loving your spirit!!!! Hope you day is going well xxx

I am doing ok cheers just plodding along I had a warm choc orange shake for lunch that helped

Well sexy voice is now losing voice which isn't helping me sing along to last christmas in the car lol

Feel ok again today I had some cooked chicken last night as taking all these cold tablets with just shakes was making me feel sick.
well it now looks like the snow might stop me from getting to my party not my cold we will see.

I am glugging the water and drinking my shakes so all in all I am good CD wise.

Hi Kerry

Have not been on here much , but you seem to be fighting taht cold with your humour and not letting it get you down Great !
You know you are planning ahead and doing so well and in 6 months you've come so far .... if you had said to yourself 6 months of CD you'd of said No way hehe ... Lets hope the snow won't be that bad ... my daughter is looking forward to it coming but me noooooooooooooo hehe .

still have a chesty cough but I am doing ok I have been having the odd 810 meal and I stayed the same this week :sigh: but never mind its not the end of the world. I am feeling very christmassy and looking forward to spending time with family.

I also got the call to say I passed my accreditation so as of today I am a fully fledged CDC I am so pleased my pack should be here tomorrow I can't wait to get started. :party0019:

I hope you all have a great christmas :xmastree: and a slimming new year :new_year:

still have a chesty cough but I am doing ok I have been having the odd 810 meal and I stayed the same this week :sigh: but never mind its not the end of the world. I am feeling very christmassy and looking forward to spending time with family.

I also got the call to say I passed my accreditation so as of today I am a fully fledged CDC I am so pleased my pack should be here tomorrow I can't wait to get started. :party0019:

I hope you all have a great christmas :xmastree: and a slimming new year :new_year:

Congratulations Kerry :clap::happy036:

Have a good christmas

thank you hun xx

CDC ... hey good luck with that , exciting ... I know you will be able to help others with there weight loss Kerry ... all the very best catch up in the new year !

Thanks mate have a lovely trip away and look forward to chatting in the new year, have a great christmas and a happy new year xx

Hi there came accross your diary and your cdc weight loss posts whilst reading up on CD here - and can i say Congrats you have done so brilliantly you must be proud of all the hard work you have put into getting where you are now.

Also good luck with being a counseller x

Thanks Tracey

I have been a bit naughtier than planned over xmas but I am back on track now and looking forward to getting to my goal weight which isn't to far off now.

well ok so i was a bit naughty over xmas and I am back SSing and I will sort out the 9lbs I put on there I said it 9lbs what a numpty never mind.

well I am changing my goal again when I started CD I was in the mind frame that I wouldn't be able to lose as much as I wanted so set my goal weight at 11st as that was healthy BMI. I am now thinking I can do it and would like to be about 10st so I am keep my main ticker as original goal as I think its important to keep it and the bottom one will be my new goal.

Well I have had my porridge and started my water heres goes day one of re-start.

hi Kerry

Its easy to gain while having a break off CD and I know that will soon vanish !
I came home yesterday from hols .... and I am ready to start again on CD from the 6th Jan I will try again .
Good that you have started straight back on CD and not left it too long as it becomes hard , how are you finding it so far ? hope you had a great xmas and new year !

hello hun

I had a great christmas and new year thanks how was your break ???

I am glad your giving CD another go I am doing ok not looking forward to the next few days but I am sure I will be fine I am back to work tomorrow and that will help.

Look forward to more chats in 2010 xx

Hi hun!!! Happy New Year to you xxxx
Hope your restart is going well - I am starting tomorrow LOL
Catch up with you later

Back