Kerry's Daily Diary

I have now lost my xmas weight and I am back on track phew, feeling good water going down so bring on the rest of the week. not long now till i hit bmi 25 then I will be moving up the steps which is going to be strange but I am looking forward to it. How was everyone elses weekend??

congrats for being back on track :)

Loving your pics on your signature ....wow what a difference you look fab! Not long to go now don't know how you have stuck it for so long ....well done you x

I was saying the same thing to my hubby last night, he is on week two and he was saying there is no way he could do it for as long as I did. It is a bit of a blur when I look back, I just wanted to hammer it and get it done I figured that it wouldn't be forever and the quicker I lost the weight the more likely I would be to get to goal and keep it off. Maintaining is my next hurdle but I am ready for it just got to get to goal first.

cheers I hope so I feel quite relaxed about it all now I will get there when I get there

Well I am a bit wobbly as I am tired, hungry and have a touch of PMT which is making the voices in my head chatter lol but I am fighting it all the way lots of water to keep me full.

I had a fab thought today for the first time in about 15 yrs I am not dreading summer I am looking forward to it. I am also trying to focus my energy on planning my 10th wedding anniversary party for June, we had a rushed wedding so wanted to renew our vows but its kind of changed a bit I am sure we will renew them in our own way. I had to hire a plus size bridesmaid dress as thats all I could get so I may where something more bridal we will see.

Awww, you must be soo excited about your ceremony.I am sure you'll go for something absolutely fabulous - not that you need it since anything you'll wear will look fantastic on you LOL

you say the nicest things Chloe, all my friends are making me go wedding dress shopping even if I don't buy a big dress they want me to try a few on as they know I felt like I missed out on it.

Doing great Kerryberry, you've really come a long way! I just feel sometimes that I'll never get my BMI under 25. I always come and read your diary for inspiration. I know how you feel you missed out on your wedding, I'm the same, but it's my own fault. I couldn't see myself as a fat bride so I deprived myself (and my husband) of that special day:cry: Hopefully when I get to goal I'll have a discussion about it with him and see what we can do to make it up

You guys are so lovely, I really didn't think I would ever be wearing size 12/14 or get to bmi 25 and back in may when I started I would read peoples diary's like mine and think really can I be like that. Wedding wise do what I am doing a big party to celebrate you and hubby and a dress to make you feel special.

Well I am feeling the call of the PMT monster at the moment but drowning it out still I am now thinking its time for me to move onto SS+ or 810. I am so looking forward to this year and I am glad I am going into 2010 on a weight positive lets hope it stays that way.

You are such a star to be able to stick to ss for such a long time.
SS+ should be easy peasy for you.
Have a good day hun xxx

Well I have to tackle those steps at some point lol

After a weekend of wanting to eat I am going to move up to 810 on Tuesday its time to start moving onwards and upwards I am happy in myself and the way I look at the moment so if the losses slow down it doesn't matter, I feel like i am in the right place and ready for it.

Hope you all had a good weekend

Oh, good luck sweetie with your next step!!!
Will be rooting for you as you are so close to your goal xxx

Hi Kerry
Yes your looking good , and yes it doesn't matter about the losses at the moment but if you feel ready to make the move to up the plan i'm sure you will still feel happy .
Hows the water going ? just think by summer all them nice fitting clothes !

Hi hun I see your ticker is moving down well done.

I am more than ready to move and it has to be done at some point so why not now.
Still at the water its a daily struggle but I do it.

How are you getting on ???

hi kerry
Yes moving to the next step , up the plan you go :)
I am finishing off CD as its only a few days till LL making some head way , on day 2 of cd and will switch on LL by Thursday I hope . I can do a few days on my own , but after that I don't trust myself anymore to be good , thats why LL for group surrport .
Last night I hardly slept , maybe the diet didn't help and two loo breaks in the night , arrrrr lol
so yes Kerry the water does have its down sides , how are you girl ?

I am good very cold today, and have a gumbly tum that will teach me to have the day off on sunday. It was nephews birthday and he really wanted me to join so I gave in, straight back on CD monday though.

you will do great hun you have to do what suits you x

ho I can guess how you must be feeling Kerry , really upsets the tum . But you know your getting stuck back into it , I had to just do my airing cupbroad for boiler man coming today . and did hoovering and housework , my head feels so lightheaded , I have noticed on my LL forum the doctor has done , that she did not do my blood pressure , it cost 30 pounds I just hope its ok .

Back