Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

What day and channel was it on?

It was on Sky Living last year (I think?) but if you've got Virgin Media, it's on the On Demand Section so I watched it again, it's a 3 Part Series. X

Had a few days off plan n I feel rubbish! Had a nando's today and I didn't even opt for the usual sweet potatoe mash! Had chips half chick n corn. Then went to pics n had Ben n Jerrys milkshake n some rebels. ., then came home cut the grass n did loads of weeding, just on my second corona! Thirsty work ;-) . Back to gym tomorrow n healthy shop xx

Had a few days off plan n I feel rubbish! Had a nando's today and I didn't even opt for the usual sweet potatoe mash! Had chips half chick n corn. Then went to pics n had Ben n Jerrys milkshake n some rebels. ., then came home cut the grass n did loads of weeding, just on my second corona! Thirsty work ;-) . Back to gym tomorrow n healthy shop xx

At least you've done some exercise today, enjoy your Corona! X

You'll get back to it Hun xxx

At least you've done some exercise today, enjoy your Corona! X

I don't think it quite touched the food intake tho! Lol x x

sounds good get straight back on it, you only have 1 shot so you need to live a little xx

Back on track today. No gym as I went shopping in town. Bought a few bits then walked the dog!! gym tomorrow morning xx

Back on track today. No gym as I went shopping in town. Bought a few bits then walked the dog!! gym tomorrow morning xx

Well Done for getting back on track Sweetie. X

Had a good day exercising, burnt 1137 cals in gym, walking dog and gardening!!
Had a lovely tea, Mexican chicken, boiled egg salad topped with Yog and mint sauce! Yum!

Attachments

• image-1015253045.jpg
    image-1015253045.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 36
Had a good day exercising, burnt 1137 cals in gym, walking dog and gardening!!
Had a lovely tea, Mexican chicken, boiled egg salad topped with Yog and mint sauce! Yum!

Your Dinner looks Yum! Well Done on your Exercise. X

hi hun, Ive finally got my act together... and sorted myself out. Ive decided what im doing and im not changing my mind now. its done... im sorry if you was annoyed because I was jumping around like a frog. woopsie!! lol here my new diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/319625-hollies-slimming-world-diary-fresh-start.html

xx

Don't b daft hun, I swap n change diets all the time! U know slimming world works, I think ur like me if u have a bad wk u start restricting urself n then that leads to eating crap. If u have a bad wk or bad day just start afresh. You can do it xx

Safe to say I'm not doing very well at the mo, one day good one day bad! :-( I feel so disgusting in myself, clothes feel tight. I've got my bridesmaid fitting 5 wk's on sat n I'd love to b a stone lighter by then. I know if I put my mind to it I can do it. I know it sounds a lot to lose in 5 wk but if I had a big loss in the first wk then it's def doable!
Went out for t with my mate last night, had hunters chicken n chips with garlic bread :-0 then came home n eat a big bar of marvellous creations till I felt sick :-(.
On tue I had boiled eggs for breakie, celeb slim shake for dinner n a nice chicken salad for t. I think it helped having the shake for dinner as it left quite a few cals to play with. I've got a few left to use so I think I'll do this for next few days.
Been to gym today n burnt 600 cals. Would have been more but I'm working and didnt have time xx

you kno you can hun. its getting over that first hurdle its the hardest xx

Aww :( try and close ur eyes and imagine how ur want to look in 5 wks time in ur dress x

Thanks girls, I know I can do it. It's just putting my willpower to good use xx

come on kerry you can do this xx

Back