Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

I was gonna ask the same lol x

It's chicken in red wine sauce with onions n mushrooms and cubed potatoes. I added the broccoli to it xx

Had cappuccino and another ww bar , sweet n nutty pecan bar - 4pp

23/49 weeklies used.

Going to try n go to gym in the morning. I don't usually go Sundays but think I will tomorrow. Done no exercise at all today. Xx

Had cappuccino and another ww bar , sweet n nutty pecan bar - 4pp

23/49 weeklies used.

Going to try n go to gym in the morning. I don't usually go Sundays but think I will tomorrow. Done no exercise at all today. Xx

Sweet n Nutty Pecan Bar, that sounds yummy! If case you haven't noticed, I love anything with nuts! X

Sweet n Nutty Pecan Bar, that sounds yummy! If case you haven't noticed, I love anything with nuts! X

Yeh it was nice but not as nice as the other nut had I had yesterday. That was a bit like a tracker xx

Yeh it was nice but not as nice as the other nut had I had yesterday. That was a bit like a tracker xx

It's a shame that the bars which they sell in the shops aren't as nice as the ones in the meetings! X

It's a shame that the bars which they sell in the shops aren't as nice as the ones in the meetings! X

I know, only 2pp bars are the alpen lights n I just can't get on with them. Would rather spend extra point n have higher cals one xx

I know, only 2pp bars are the alpen lights n I just can't get on with them. Would rather spend extra point n have higher cals one xx

I normally have the Weetos ones or Rice Krispies/Coco Pops ones, those are all 2pp but get a bit boring after a while if I'm honest! X

Rice Krispie squares are amazing and 3pp/4PP depending on flavour and hugeeee :)

Mmm all sound yummy! Forgot about choc wheetos ones xx

Rice Krispie squares are amazing and 3pp/4PP depending on flavour and hugeeee :)

I love the Squares but find the bars ideal if I only have 2pp left as they taste pretty much the same! X

My sweet craving was coming on but thought I'd have my zero soup. Defo won't b having anything now. Glad i made it xx

Attachments

• image-1823910180.jpg
    image-1823910180.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 34
My sweet craving was coming on but thought I'd have my zero soup. Defo won't b having anything now. Glad i made it xx

Awesome Hun!!! Another cup of tea for me while I watch them eat strawberries n cream x

Zero Soup really is a hero, it's amazing to think its 0pp too! X

Awesome Hun!!! Another cup of tea for me while I watch them eat strawberries n cream x

You are being good xx

Oops soup just didnt cut the sweet craving, had some biscuits!

Make that 30/49 weeklies .. That's it now till tomorrow. Off to nando's so need some weeklies for then xx

Just can't help it when I'm on!! Just need sugar lolxx

I'm exactly the same! But usually just before. You're doing so well Kerry!!! Don't feel bad for eating weeklies... Honestly! You will have a good loss. Don't go over them, don't use AP's and you'll have a really good loss at weigh in Hun xxx

Oooh what u gonna have at nandos? I always have 5 medium wings, coleslaw and macho peas xxx

Back