Shreddies n skimmed milk

Sweet chilli chicken n baby bel light

Packet French fries
Curly wurly

Scrambled egg on toast

Oh n coco pops :-0 oops

The food is all healthy tho! You used a few weeklies... So what xxx

The food is all healthy tho! You used a few weeklies... So what xxx

I know but I'm going away tomorrow for two nights ! Gonna have to really pull back sun -tue xx

I'm not expecting a loss at all next wed but minimum gain or sts would b amazing cos I know I'm gonna have drinks coming out my ears this wk end n when I'm drunk I can't usually resist something greasy at the end of the night! X

I know but I'm going away tomorrow for two nights ! Gonna have to really pull back sun -tue xx

Hun, if I was you, I'd go away, not track or worry about a thing and when u get back up to weigh in allow yourself 26 a day with 3-4 extra if you need them an don't go over that. 26PP is really hard to survive on a day (for me) so by having a few extra, you'll not feel deprived or feel like writing the whole week off. You knew you was going away and you know you'll probs have a small gain. So what... You can work extra hard the week after and get right back on it. Xxx

Hun, if I was you, I'd go away, not track or worry about a thing and when u get back up to weigh in allow yourself 26 a day with 3-4 extra if you need them an don't go over that. 26PP is really hard to survive on a day (for me) so by having a few extra, you'll not feel deprived or feel like writing the whole week off. You knew you was going away and you know you'll probs have a small gain. So what... You can work extra hard the week after and get right back on it. Xxx

Haha you always make perfect sense! :) yep that's what I'll do. N yes I agree 26 is so hard to stick to. I usually do ok if I stick to around 29-30. Few extra points make all the difference xx

Haha you always make perfect sense! :) yep that's what I'll do. N yes I agree 26 is so hard to stick to. I sully do ok if I stick to around 29-30. Few extra points make all the difference xx

You're just like me and I know you'll end up writing the week off which will lead to a bigger gain and then you'll be pi$$ed off!! Honestly, this will be damage limitation. For the two days you're away, don't even think about it. It will be there ready to smash when u get home x

You're just like me and I know you'll end up writing the week off which will lead to a bigger gain and then you'll be pi$$ed off!! Honestly, this will be damage limitation. For the two days you're away, don't even think about it. It will be there ready to smash when u get home x

Good advice there!

Yep good advise tan!! That's exactly what I'll do. Smash gym when I'm back too! Lol xx

enjoy your weekend away hun. don't worry bout the program while your away!! everyone needs a break away from it otherwise you will just crack up altogether

enjoy your weekend away hun. don't worry bout the program while your away!! everyone needs a break away from it otherwise you will just crack up altogether

Thanks babe, really can't wait .. Eeeeekkkk!! I'm gonna go n have a good time n then start afresh when I get back :) xx

Enjoy your weekend away Sweetie :) WW will be there on your return and plus everyone keeps telling me that the weight will come off me quicker next week after my 7 day 'metabolism reset' aka junk Fest! So enjoy your weekend away and have a drink for me ;-) But make sure it's a Cocktail, those are my favourite! X

Enjoy your weekend away Sweetie :) WW will be there on your return and plus everyone keeps telling me that the weight will come off me quicker next week after my 7 day 'metabolism reset' aka junk Fest! So enjoy your weekend away and have a drink for me ;-) But make sure it's a Cocktail, those are my favourite! X

Thanks serena, haha I don't think the same will apply for me seeing as tho I've only been back on plan a wk! But like u say it will still be here when I get back, I'm just not going to fall into bad habits of not going because I've gained. :) xx

Oh n I'll def have a few cocktails for u ;-) xx

Thanks serena, haha I don't think the same will apply for me seeing as tho I've only been back on plan a wk! But like u say it will still be here when I get back, I'm just not going to fall into bad habits of not going because I've gained. :) xx

Oh n I'll def have a few cocktails for u ;-) xx

My favourite is probably a Woo Woo with a side order of Apple Sourz mmmmmmm! X

I'll see what I can do girls :) x x

mojito for me aswell. I love an oul shot of captain morgans in a pint of crabbies. its so yummy. I like to call it a rum bomb have ye ever had one?

Back