Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Confession!! -, I stopped for a hr n then carried on feeling crap!! N now I feel crap :-( fresh day tomorrow xx

What u had Hun?

Just loads of buffet crap at work! Actually feel sick I've eat that much! Silly cow i am. Wasn't even that nice x x

Just loads of buffet crap at work! Actually feel sick I've eat that much! Silly cow i am. Wasn't even that nice x x

sometimes our eyes are bigger than tbe belly you just have to learn from it. I hate buffets coz I kno I don't enjoy them. Just try and remember that feeling xx

Fresh day today

Weetabix n skimmed milk - 7pp

75 squats done = torture!!!

havnt done mine yet im aching of yesterday still zx

so far so good today, just about to have ww sausage, ww carrot n suede mash, 2 yorkshires n veg. We've been out walking today round clumber park for a hr n half n also cleaned car inside and out so burnt a few cals today, hope everyone is havin a lovely Easter xx

so far so good today, just about to have ww sausage, ww carrot n suede mash, 2 yorkshires n veg. We've been out walking today round clumber park for a hr n half n also cleaned car inside and out so burnt a few cals today, hope everyone is havin a lovely Easter xx

do you have a ww pedometer? ? I got one and I wear it all the time I done 1200 0 steps yesterday and earned 3pp. It's interesting to know what you have made I think. where as today im no where near making 1pp xx

I had one years ago but will prob b old points system. I remember first getting it n had to do loads of steps initially to get a point x x

I had one years ago but will prob b old points system. I remember first getting it n had to do loads of steps initially to get a point x x

I have to do 6085 to start earning a point then it's 2000 to earn a point. ill not use them I just like to know xx

I have to do 6085 to start earning a point then it's 2000 to earn a point. ill not use them I just like to know xx

Yeh I knew it was a lot. I might buy one xx

Oh dear oh dear I can feel a gain this wk :-( ended up having some of the oh take away curry last night n then some of his Easter egg! Oh n then I started munching on biscuits n a bottle of kohpenburg mixed fruits! Xx

Oh dear oh dear I can feel a gain this wk :-( ended up having some of the oh take away curry last night n then some of his Easter egg! Oh n then I started munching on biscuits n a bottle of kohpenburg mixed fruits! Xx

mmmmmmmmmm I love the mixed fruits.

don't ya just hate easter lol.

you need to stick summit on the fridge or summit to remind you why your dieting it might help you say no. doesn't help when the other halfs eat crap its so hard. I had to sit and watch Craig eat mc ds x

mmmmmmmmmm I love the mixed fruits.

don't ya just hate easter lol.

you need to stick summit on the fridge or summit to remind you why your dieting it might help you say no. doesn't help when the other halfs eat crap its so hard. I had to sit and watch Craig eat mc ds x

It's so hard! I'd be so skinny if I was single! Lol .. Might ditch him for 6 months ;-)

Yeh could stick something on the fridge, n cupboards! Haha xx

It's so hard! I'd be so skinny if I was single! Lol .. Might ditch him for 6 months ;-)

Yeh could stick something on the fridge, n cupboards! Haha xx

I have a 14 week countdown on my wall in the spare room and when I do my squats its all I look at xx

Did you have any yummy Easter eggs Kerry? Xxx

Did you have any yummy Easter eggs Kerry? Xxx

Well I pinched some of the oh's egg n also the take away curry he had! Safe to say I'm not expecting a loss! Maybe even a gain :-( x x

Back