Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

My bloke really wanted to go to chequitos when we saw nando's was busy but I told him it wasn't ww friendly lol. ..

Breakfast - banana
Pear activia Yog - 3
Milk in teas - 2

Ww bar after gym -2

Pollo adastra leggara pizza - 14
Curly wurly in pics - 3

24/26
Will have something later as I've still 19 weeklies left

24 AP so far

Add another 3AP walking dog
27 AP

OMG you're like the AP Machine! Well Done Sweetie! X

Lol well only 200 cals walking dog but with the 600 at gym it's 10
AP :)

Lol well only 200 cals walking dog but with the 600 at gym it's 10
AP :)

I guess that's one of the good things with a dog, you have to walk them! Come rain or shine! X

I guess that's one of the good things with a dog, you have to walk them! Come rain or shine! X

I know n luckily I didn't get caught in the rain xx

So getting peckish now so about to have, turkey, cucumber slices, Philly, little tomatoes and crabsticks - 7 pp

Takes me to39 /49 weeklies xxx

Last edited:
Yum

Attachments

• image-331204720.jpg
    image-331204720.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 30
45/49 weeklies used now. Will stick to 26 till weigh day

You know it's very interesting reading this..... I always found ww hard coz I stuck to 26 pp a day n tried not to use my weeklies but I was prob being too restrictive on myself....

You know it's very interesting reading this..... I always found ww hard coz I stuck to 26 pp a day n tried not to use my weeklies but I was prob being too restrictive on myself....

More is More ;-) I used 65pp in one meal last week (49 of which were Weeklies) and I lost 2lbs! X

Yeh I've always used my weeklies, some weeks in the past I tried not too but 26 is too little every single day. I've always lost using them too xx

Yeh I've always used my weeklies, some weeks in the past I tried not too but 26 is too little every single day. I've always lost using them too xx

I reckon I'd be more tempted to cheat if I didn't use my Weeklies! X

I reckon I'd be more tempted to cheat if I didn't use my Weeklies! X

Yeh me too. Sometimes feel a bit guilty if I use all on crap, want to try n chose healthy options with some of them xx

Yeh me too. Sometimes feel a bit guilty if I use all on crap, want to try n chose healthy options with some of them xx

Sometimes I use them on an Avocado or Nuts as I can't ever justify spending my 26pp on those! X

No it sounds like a really good way to make this sustainable and easy. I always used to have tiny dinners to stay within points instead of just using my weeklies and having a decent dinner. Good idea ladies. Thank u x

Today's plan,

Weetabix- 3
Skimmed milk 300ml - 3

Not sure about lunch yet as I've got to nip into town n get some last bits for my friends hen do at wk end.

Dinner - carrot and swede mash - 4
Chicken breast - 4
Nando's lemon n herb rub - 1

Feeling loads better than I did last wed. Just hoping a get a good loss. It's going to be quite hard this wk as I've got hen do on fri for two nights in Liverpool so u need to save all my weeklies for then. So mon - thur need to stick to 26. Plus I'm out for t with girls tomorrow so def need to chose something healthy before weigh in. It's just a pub lunch, new restuarant so don't even think it's in eating out guide x x

Glad your feeling better!
Oh I love Liverpool it's brill! I'm the same I have to keep all my weeklies until the weekend cuz I'm going to a wedding on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad your feeling better!
Oh I love Liverpool it's brill! I'm the same I have to keep all my weeklies until the weekend cuz I'm going to a wedding on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really can't wait, everyone says its fab. Just hope weathers nice xx

Back