Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

I bet you've lost loads this week :)

If I was going to a Mexican, I'd have something like a veggie chilli or ribs with salad :) x

Doubt it, totm :-( xx

Good Luck for WI Sweetie :) x

yer good luck for your weigh in hun hope its the number u want! im off to gym now as have my weigh in tommorrow so last effort to burn the cals lol ive eaten late last few nights which really hinders my weight loss so no food past 5.30 for me tonight! x

yer good luck for your weigh in hun hope its the number u want! im off to gym now as have my weigh in tommorrow so last effort to burn the cals lol ive eaten late last few nights which really hinders my weight loss so no food past 5.30 for me tonight! x

Thanks hun, yeh I'm also trying not to eat late. I'm trying not to eat past 7pm now. Good luck for ur weigh in too xx

If u fail to prepare, then u prepare to fail! :) serena I've stole ur motto ;-)

Made turkey tikka pieces this morning to go in my salad for dinner.healthy snacks for later too xx

Attachments

• image-665317412.jpg
    image-665317412.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 41
Lost 4lb this wk! 10st 11! :) next weigh in two wk'a I want to have lost another 4lb xx

Thanks girls, happy with that considering its only been 6 days xx

Well Done on your 4lb Loss :) So proud of you! And Well Done for becoming a Mini-Serena ;-) Gotta love the preparation although I'm not sure I could use non matching tubs ;-) x

Well Done on your 4lb Loss :) So proud of you! And Well Done for becoming a Mini-Serena ;-) Gotta love the preparation although I'm not sure I could use non matching tubs ;-) x

Lol have u got OCD? thanks hun, feeling a bit better for it xx

Just finishing off my day with a coco pops bar and a treat size crunchie with a cuppa! Yummy!
Then that's me done for 16 hrs, trying out this fasting that people keep taking about. b out of sync tomorrow tho with going out xx

1188 cals today

200 cals burnt walking the dog

Back