Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Trafford centre is like my 2nd home when I'm at uni I love it there!! There's every food u could poss think of, sushi, tapas, barburritos, Chinese, pizza, nandos, frankie & bennies.... But I always end up in TGI Fridays... If u say its ur bday (or NSF) u get a free drink of your choice & big dessert... Be warned though they sing at u!!!! Haha x

Well we've ended up at nando's, que was way too long for tgi's so hungry, just waiting for it to come. Not the healthiest of choices but gone for

Chicken wrap, chips, corn on the cob and perinaise. That will b about my lot for today anyway xx

Well we've ended up at nando's, que was way too long for tgi's so hungry, just waiting for it to come. Not the healthiest of choices but gone for

Chicken wrap, chips, corn on the cob and perinaise. That will b about my lot for today anyway xx

Mmmmmmm sounds so yummy! Did u enjoy it? I LOVED Nandos when I went, want to go back real soon! X

Mmmmmmm sounds so yummy! Did u enjoy it? I LOVED Nandos when I went, want to go back real soon! X

Yeh it was yummy!! Also had two small macaroons from Selfridges, god knows how many cals in those. Best get my bum to the gym tomorrow and wed xx

Yeh it was yummy!! Also had two small macaroons from Selfridges, god knows how many cals in those. Best get my bum to the gym tomorrow and wed xx

Mmmmm Macaroons! Super Yummy! Were they flavoured? X

ive never had a macaroon in my life either... mmmm nandos.... good choice!! might have to go there in a couple weeks :) ive been good today but feel stuffed :( + no exercise as of yet apart from short dog walk! x

ive never had a macaroon in my life either... mmmm nandos.... good choice!! might have to go there in a couple weeks :) ive been good today but feel stuffed :( + no exercise as of yet apart from short dog walk! x

Shocking! Least you've been to Nandos tho, I only went there for the first time the other week! X

Oh I love nando's! And up until a few months ago i hadn't tried macaroons either - don't try tho as they are delicious and addictive! Lol

Well I've had a lovely day at Trafford centre. My fella bought me a black dress for London to go with my shoes. We also purchased a coffee machine, love cappuccinos n been wanting one for ages. I won't b having them all the time obv with the calories!

Not been a great day food wise, had all that in nando's. then had two macaroons n also got a lemon slice from selfridges. N now I'm just finishing off with a bottle of desperado!! Oops! Really going to have to work out big time in the gym tomorrow and wed. Especially with me going to London thur cos that Won't b a healthy day. Good job I'll have a full wk to stay on track till weigh day xx

Here's the dress from warehouse! Wish I looked as skinny as her in it!!

Attachments

• image-127250222.jpg
    image-127250222.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image-938873398.jpg
    image-938873398.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image-404166475.jpg
    image-404166475.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 26
Oh I love nando's! And up until a few months ago i hadn't tried macaroons either - don't try tho as they are delicious and addictive! Lol

Well I've had a lovely day at Trafford centre. My fella bought me a black dress for London to go with my shoes. We also purchased a coffee machine, love cappuccinos n been wanting one for ages. I won't b having them all the time obv with the calories!

Not been a great day food wise, had all that in nando's. then had two macaroons n also got a lemon slice from selfridges. N now I'm just finishing off with a bottle of desperado!! Oops! Really going to have to work out big time in the gym tomorrow and wed. Especially with me going to London thur cos that Won't b a healthy day. Good job I'll have a full wk to stay on track till weigh day xx

Which Coffee Machine did u go for? I used to have a Tassimo but sold it.x

Here's the dress from warehouse! Wish I looked as skinny as her in it!!

Oooooo I love it, you're gonna look gorgeous.x

Which Coffee Machine did u go for? I used to have a Tassimo but sold it.x

Oooooo I love it, you're gonna look gorgeous.x

We bought a nespresso citizon milk one xx

Back