Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Well done on your loss
Oh my god the puppy is so cute. Ah your heart would melt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She is the cutest thing :)

Had another point ton so

10/49 weeklies used xx

Well I've had a very pointy day today! Always mega hungry on a wed with getting up so early! Thank god for weeklies. Had my hair done at my mums n she cooked my t. She likes to feed me up the bugger!!

Toast n butter - 6
Milk - 3

Egg mayo sandwich - 7

Mammoth dinner of 2 x chicken breast, large jacket, peas and pepper sauce - 18 ( arghhhh)

Then she decided to get the scones out - scone n jam - 8

42/26 pp holy cr%p
26/49 weeklies used

Gonna try n stick to 26 tomorrow n save a few I case we eat out Sunday xx

Everybody that comes to stay at my house (we foster in teenagers) always leave a size or two bigger!!! It's just that the food is always there, nobody is forced to eat but you really need to keep track :)

Everybody that comes to stay at my house (we foster in teenagers) always leave a size or two bigger!!! It's just that the food is always there, nobody is forced to eat but you really need to keep track :)

I'd definitely be at least two sizes bigger if I lived with my mum. Xx

Right today's food.. I'm trying to stick around 26-28 so I have a few for sun if we eat out

Milk in teas - 3
Coco pops bar. - 2

Banana sandwich - 6

Chicken in black bean sauce n egg fried rice meal - 12 ( asda meal)

Ww peanut bar - 2
Ww caramel bar - 2

27/26
27/49 weeklies xx

Right today's food.. I'm trying to stick around 26-28 so I have a few for sun if we eat out

Milk in teas - 3
Coco pops bar. - 2

Banana sandwich - 6

Chicken in black bean sauce n egg fried rice meal - 12 ( asda meal)

Ww peanut bar - 2
Ww caramel bar - 2

27/26
27/49 weeklies xx

Someone's being naughty with 3 bars today haha... Are the coco pops cereal bars only 2pp?! Wow I always thought they were more... Aren't the ww 2pp bars absolute lifesavers :D xx

Someone's being naughty with 3 bars today haha... Are the coco pops cereal bars only 2pp?! Wow I always thought they were more... Aren't the ww 2pp bars absolute lifesavers :D xx

Lol I'm due on so I need my sweet fix! Would usually have weetabix or something but didn't have enough milk. Yeh defo life savers, I love the peanut bars xx

Dog walk 45 mins - 3AP
12 AP in total

Ever try the popcorn toffee ones?? To die for!! Well done on the AP!! You're really in the zone this time!! Have ye already got a dog?! Or did ya walk the new one that's not ready yet?? xx

Ever try the popcorn toffee ones?? To die for!! Well done on the AP!! You're really in the zone this time!! Have ye already got a dog?! Or did ya walk the new one that's not ready yet?? xx

Yeh tried those, they are lovely! I have a beagle, he's nearly 2. We pick our new pup up in 3 weeks. Got another for a friend for bob, especially when we go away so he's not by himself in kennels xx

So totm has arrived today, no wonder I have been extremely hungry! Dibbed into to weeklies yet again. Couldn't resist a ginger bread man at work!! So slight change

Milk - 3
Coco pops bar - 2

Banana sandwich - 6

2 x sweets - 2pp ( such a waste )

Ginger bread man 6pp ( well worth it )

Chicken in black bean - 12

31/26
31/49

18 weeklies remaining!! I need to save bet 10- 15 for sun so I'll stick to 26pp tomorrow and maybe use 3 Saturday. Xx

+ 3pp for sweets oops 34/49

Back