Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Pesky TOTM! These guys don't know how lucky they are! Roxy is Super Cute, bet you can't wait till you get her? X

Pesky TOTM! These guys don't know how lucky they are! Roxy is Super Cute, bet you can't wait till you get her? X

Hey Serena, I know totm is a killer for me! Need my gob wiring up! Can't wait to get little roxy, she is mega cute xx

Grrrrrr I'm so annoyed with myself ton!!!

Had a egg mayo sandwich and but bar!! I need to stop now :-(

44/49 weeklies!! .. Need this 5 that's left for Sunday. I need to plan now for next couple of days so I stick to 26 xx

Lol I meant a nut bar! But bar sounds gross lol xx

Haha but bar... What about earning some AP in the next few days?! Even 3 or 4 fri, sat and sun should give you enough for treat on Sunday :) what are ya doin for the rest of the evening apart from putting locks on all the cupboards :D xx

Don't be hard on yourself, it gets to all of us sometimes! I would pop round to wire your mouth but I think I need to do mine first ;-) x

Haha but bar... What about earning some AP in the next few days?! Even 3 or 4 fri, sat and sun should give you enough for treat on Sunday :) what are ya doin for the rest of the evening apart from putting locks on all the cupboards :D xx

I'm actually at work, too many Halloween goodies flying about cos it's been party day at work! I'm defo going to the gym tomorrow to earn some AP! Xx

Don't be hard on yourself, it gets to all of us sometimes! I would pop round to wire your mouth but I think I need to do mine first ;-) x

Lol I'll wire urs n u do mine ;-) xx

Hehr but bar....sometimes you just need sugar and stuff like that esp when its totm dont be hard on yourself
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm actually at work, too many Halloween goodies flying about cos it's been party day at work! I'm defo going to the gym tomorrow to earn some AP! Xx

Feck it anyway!! At least you're pointing them up.. Will ya spend long at the gym tomorrow? What machines do ya use? I used have my sessions down to 60 mins exactly.. Loved it but it got boring so just gave up :( xx

I get bored on the gym floor but I love the classes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feck it anyway!! At least you're pointing them up.. Will ya spend long at the gym tomorrow? What machines do ya use? I used have my sessions down to 60 mins exactly.. Loved it but it got boring so just gave up :( xx

Usually jog for 30 mins on treadmill then 10 min bike, 10 min rower or cross trainer n some weights. Xx

Well I ended up spiralling n being a absolute pig last night, crips, another ginger bread man!! So today onwards it's got to be 26!! Although sun maybe around 30! Didn't get up early enough for gym either so it will just be a dog walk. Feeling really bloated with totm n bit fed up xx

ah bolox... on the positive side totm will be gone in a few days and you will be back to normal again!! It's the same every 3 weeks like isnt it.. i used eat like a pig week before and be bloated week of so really I used only feel slim and pretty 2 weeks a month hahaha... dont cha just love bein a woman!! even the couch and a massive fire prob sounds better than the dog walk later?? xx

Well I ended up spiralling n being a absolute pig last night, crips, another ginger bread man!! So today onwards it's got to be 26!! Although sun maybe around 30! Didn't get up early enough for gym either so it will just be a dog walk. Feeling really bloated with totm n bit fed up xx

Hey Kerry. Don't be hard on yourself, being a woman is a b1tch! You will be back on it when the time is right. If you try and restrict yourself too nice you might struggle too much and spiral again. Hope u enjoy your dog walk later.x

Thanks girls, yeh being a woman is a pain in the ar$e sometimes! I'm like a woman possessed when I'm on, anything and everything in sight!! The old system of pp was 29 a day and I used to lose doing that as well as my 49 so if I have a couple more than 26 I won't beat myself up. I've just bought some warburtons crumpets from the shop, are they 2 for 5pp?

Been for the walk / little jog n wore my hrm. Burnt 413 cals so 5AP earnt there xx

Thanks girls, yeh being a woman is a pain in the ar$e sometimes! I'm like a woman possessed when I'm on, anything and everything in sight!! The old system of pp was 29 a day and I used to lose doing that as well as my 49 so if I have a couple more than 26 I won't beat myself up. I've just bought some warburtons crumpets from the shop, are they 2 for 5pp?

Been for the walk / little jog n wore my hrm. Burnt 413 cals so 5AP earnt there xx

What way do you calculate your AP Kez?! I'm my purple guide it goes by intensity vs time.. Roughly 5 mins of a jog is 1AP.. Not sure about the crumpets though xx

What way do you calculate your AP Kez?! I'm my purple guide it goes by intensity vs time.. Roughly 5 mins of a jog is 1AP.. Not sure about the crumpets though xx

I just class 80 cals as a AP. I know I lot of people do this. I know ur supposed to go on the book but I'm not always doing the same intensity xx

Back