1-3pp
2-5pp
3-8pp
4-10pp
5-13pp
6-16pp

Enjoy :) x

Lol that would b rather silly wouldn't it ;-) xx

Indeed it would! But I managed to waste 27pp the other night on nothing when I could of had a big fat dominos! So anything is possible lol x

Indeed it would! But I managed to waste 27pp the other night on nothing when I could of had a big fat dominos! So anything is possible lol x

Well I dread to think what I used last night, pp I didn't have to spend either! Not even gonna begin to tot up! At least 20 over :-( gonna have to do some damage limitation before mon weigh xx

Well I dread to think what I used last night, pp I didn't have to spend either! Not even gonna begin to tot up! At least 20 over :-( gonna have to do some damage limitation before mon weigh xx

Damage Limitation is a Go Go Go! And you pretty much have 4 Whole Days and a lot can happen in 4 Days. X

Damage Limitation is a Go Go Go! And you pretty much have 4 Whole Days and a lot can happen in 4 Days. X

Hopefully a teeny tiny loss :) xx

Lol cross every part of ur being!!

So today's food

Crumpets - 6
Milk - 3

Just over half m n s sandwich - 5

M n s cod meal - 8
Ww peanut bar - 2
Lemon desert - 4

28/26.. I can live with that xx

Lol cross every part of ur being!!

So today's food

Crumpets - 6
Milk - 3

Just over half m n s sandwich - 5

M n s cod meal - 8
Ww peanut bar - 2
Lemon desert - 4

28/26.. I can live with that xx

Well Done Kerry! Fab Day! Are the Peanut Bars yummy? I LOVE anything Peanut! X

They are bloody gorgeous!! :) xx

I'm guessing you can only buy them in Meetings? I bought myself a Peanut Bar the other day but it was tiny for 4pp :-( x

I'm guessing you can only buy them in Meetings? I bought myself a Peanut Bar the other day but it was tiny for 4pp :-( x

Yeh afraid so :-( or u could order from the ww mag but quite pricey. 2.25 for 5 xx

I think the 26g tracker bars are 3pp xx

Love peanut bars. They dont have them at my meeting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bit out of my price range really :-( x Are they very Nutty?!! I like the Mr Tom Bars but not been able to find the N/I for those :-( x

Yeh the peanut tracker bars are yummy. Xx

Back