Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

More IS More Girls! X You've both done fab this week! X

Same here... What you doin food wise tomorrow xx

I'm not sure yet. I did buy some fruit n fibre bread tho so I may have that toasted with banana on for lunch xx

ooo I was gonna have banana sandwich for breakfast. well done on your loss. your doing really well x

ooo I was gonna have banana sandwich for breakfast. well done on your loss. your doing really well x

Thanks Hun, are you feeling better? I actually did really crap this wk so I was surprised with the loss. Xx

Yay well done missus that's brill xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 2 of a new wk! Love having new weeklies, going to try my hardest n stick to it properly this wk. off to gym shortly. Really fancy chips for t tonight, think I'm going to have actifry chips, fish fingers n peas with hendersons relish! Yum!! Xx

Day 2 of a new wk! Love having new weeklies, going to try my hardest n stick to it properly this wk. off to gym shortly. Really fancy chips for t tonight, think I'm going to have actifry chips, fish fingers n peas with hendersons relish! Yum!! Xx

How do you find the actifry hun?? I'd love to get one :) mmmmmmm chips!! Droooollll haha.. xx

I really like it, oh isn't so keen. He says they aren't like proper chips. Obv they aren't the same cos they are full of oil. They make nice crispy chips tho xx

I know a few people that have them and cant live without them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know a few people that have them and cant live without them Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Much better than oven chips and less points x x

Ok so burnt 930 cals in the gym and walking the dog for a hr according to hrm.
I've been putting my ap as 80 cals per 1AP but it's coming out at 12 n don't always trust my hrm. Seems about right in the gym but 370 for hrs dog walk seems a lot. So I'm gonna class it as 10AP

20 AP so far

Ok so burnt 930 cals in the gym and walking the dog for a hr according to hrm.
I've been putting my ap as 80 cals per 1AP but it's coming out at 12 n don't always trust my hrm. Seems about right in the gym but 370 for hrs dog walk seems a lot. So I'm gonna class it as 10AP

20 AP so far

Well done you!!! Nearly 70 weeklies if needed.... Are you just gonna bank them? xx

Well done you!!! Nearly 70 weeklies if needed.... Are you just gonna bank them? xx

Yeh I'm not going to use them. Well I'm going to try anyway lol xx

So here's today's food

Weetabix n skimmed milk - 5

Milk in tea's - 3

2 x fruit n fibre bread toasted - 4
Butter - 1
Banana - 0

Actifry chips - 6
3 x fish fingers -4
Marowfat peas - 2
2 x bread n butter - 5 ( naughty but needed with chips )

Ww bar - 2
32/26
8/49 weeklies so far

10 AP today
20AP in total x x

Back