Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Kerry, have u got any ideas on what the lowest pp roll would be to have? X

Kerry, have u got any ideas on what the lowest pp roll would be to have? X

I think the warburtons pre sliced white rolls are 4 pp if u like those? Xx

N The kingsmill 50/50 rolls are 4pp xx

Just realized my fruit bread is kingsmill fruit load with orange n is 5pp for 2 not 4 so makes my weeklies
9/49 x

Yeh not bad really xx

I Might just have more chips and skip the roll, save money lol x

Just realized my fruit bread is kingsmill fruit load with orange n is 5pp for 2 not 4 so makes my weeklies
9/49 x

Doh! I didn't know there was two types! That Fruit Fibre Bread was 10p in Asda today, clearly nobody in Kent wanted it lol x

I Might just have more chips and skip the roll, save money lol x Doh! I didn't know there was two types! That Fruit Fibre Bread was 10p in Asda today, clearly nobody in Kent wanted it lol x

10p bargain! Yeh error on my part. Oh well it's worth it cos it's yummy xx

Finally got off my ass!!! happy out!! what ya goin eatin tomorrow?? anything nice for brekkie?? thinking im wasting too much on brekkie every day.. 6pp?? xx

What else can you cook in an actifry? Might invest. I taught you could only do chips in it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What else can you cook in an actifry? Might invest. I taught you could only do chips in it

Chips, Wedges, Curry, Stir Fry Roasties, Chilli, Bolognese, Pasta Sauce, most things except Soup or things which have a high liquid content. X

Brill you can do loadz in it. Are they cheap to run?

Brill you can do loadz in it. Are they cheap to run?

About the same as any kitchen gadget I guess? Must use less energy than the Oven tho! X

Finally got off my ass!!! happy out!! what ya goin eatin tomorrow?? anything nice for brekkie?? thinking im wasting too much on brekkie every day.. 6pp?? xx

Not sure what I'm having for breakie tomorrow. I get up early on Wednesdays n always fancy something yummy by the time it's comes round to eating. Might have scrambled egg on toast buyer use 1 egg n 1 egg white xx

Not sure what I'm having for breakie tomorrow. I get up early on Wednesdays n always fancy something yummy by the time it's comes round to eating. Might have scrambled egg on toast buyer use 1 egg n 1 egg white xx

I normally throw grated cheese, tomato and chives in mine, save 2pp taking out the second egg yolk and only use 1pp with cheese... Trying to give eggs a break for a few days :) xx

I normally throw grated cheese, tomato and chives in mine, save 2pp taking out the second egg yolk and only use 1pp with cheese... Trying to give eggs a break for a few days :) xx

How much cheese do you get for 1pp? X

Well I ended up having scrambled egg and few beans on toast! Mammoth 12 pp but I was starving. Been up since 4.15 for work n by the time 8.30 comes round I'm ravenous. Everyone else had mcdonalds breakfasts. Been known to have a wrap and 2 hash browns before n that's about 24pp so coulda been a lot worse!

I've got some rice cakes n sweet Philly for lunch so that's only 3 pp.

Dinner will be Mexican chicken cook in a bag with new pot n green beans. Not exactly sure on the pp. I'll obv go into my weeklies again but can't really b helped on a wed! Xx

Well I ended up having scrambled egg and few beans on toast! Mammoth 12 pp but I was starving. Been up since 4.15 for work n by the time 8.30 comes round I'm ravenous. Everyone else had mcdonalds breakfasts. Been known to have a wrap and 2 hash browns before n that's about 24pp so coulda been a lot worse!

I've got some rice cakes n sweet Philly for lunch so that's only 3 pp.

Dinner will be Mexican chicken cook in a bag with new pot n green beans. Not exactly sure on the pp. I'll obv go into my weeklies again but can't really b helped on a wed! Xx

I bet it was more filling than the McDs Option too? And a lot Cheaper and HAlf the PP! Well Done Kerry, you're doing fab. X

Back